• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Samurai 8 General Discussion Thread 4: Fight Hachi!!

Or maybe jsut maybe it's a in verse term and not a irl one. Pretty sure Kishi wouldn't use a term like that which most Americans don't even know the meaning of and expect them to logically believe its 12 cms.

Nah, he's right about that one. But it was like 4 meters iirc. It was an actual Japanese measurement and the number Ata said made it out to only like 4 meters.

Or else i guess we need to ignore this distances and sizes stuff of this verse or else it doesn't make any sense especially with the numbers like 4 metre distance between ata and muun, 1km small planet

With this size stuffs, the characters would get downgraded to town-city level but still that's good considering the fact that the characters are just Nanometres small or even much smaller (since a Jupiter looking like planet is just 1 km) so such small characters being town-city level at BOS is kinda good IMO.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Nah, he's right about that one. But it was like 4 meters iirc. It was an actual Japanese measurement and the number Ata said made it out to only like 4 meters.
Which makes no sense because I remember that the horse the Ronin samurai was riding was given a height of like 3 meters. The fact that the official left it as daishaku leads me to believe that the distances are something different in the samurai 8 verse.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
With this size stuffs, the characters would get downgraded to town-city level but still that's good considering the fact that the characters are just Nanometres small or even much smaller (since a Jupiter looking like planet is just 1 km) so such small characters being town-city level at BOS is kinda good IMO.
Mate the characters are not nanometers in size...

'An Jupiter sized planet is 1km how are the characters who are far far far smaller than it not be Nanometres,if not Nanometres then at least millimetre.

Imagine this is a translation error (it obvious is) and the correct translation is 1000000km lmao

'An Jupiter sized planet is 1km how are the characters who are far far far smaller than it not be Nanometres,if not Nanometres then at least millimetre.

You are doing what you have always been doing yet again. Making massive assumptions from the smallest things.

Nothing says the planet is a Jupiter type planet.

The statement itself is ambiguous.

We have been given an official size for a samurai (if I could just find it)

And it is not an official translation that is most likely wrong. So how about you wait for the official first.

Yeah it is, hopefully it is cleared up soon. It does not help that the official keeps it in Japanese and the way it is stated is also confusing.

You are doing what you have always been doing yet again. Making massive assumptions from the smallest things.

Nothing says the planet is a Jupiter type planet.

The statement itself is ambiguous.

We have been given an official size for a samurai (if I could just find it)

And it is not an official translation that is most likely wrong. So how about you wait for the official first.

Ok...ill wait for the official to come but even the official stated the distance between ata and muun was just 4 metres but it looked a lot more than that.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Ok...ill wait for the official to come but even the official stated the distance between ata and muun was just 4 metres but it looked a lot more than that.
No, the official did not state that it said it was 12 Daishaku, which is yes 4 meters in our world but could be higher in their, we also dont know exactly what they meant in that statement, it could have been 4 meters away from Ata at the moment he was detected, since he had to recaliberate after he got down to the planet.

No, the official did not state that it said it was 12 Daishaku, which is yes 4 meters in our world but could be higher in their, we also dont know exactly what they meant in that statement, it could have been 4 meters away from Ata at the moment he was detected, since he had to recaliberate after he got down to the planet.

Now you're doing my job man.......assuming but it's gonna be head canon not canon

Can we please stop with this thing about S8 being smaller and such? It is annoying and even if it is a bait, still annoying at this point. We are just wasting our time and comments limit here

If the game continues a thousand move lies ahead, if the search continues a thousand answers arise, but when the right answer comes seeking to you.... the only thing you need to ask.......... Is the right question......

It was a riddle (warning a very complicated one) I created, if anyone's interested if you're a Naruto/Samurai 8 reader then go ahead, some hints every word carries it's position and importance so is the number of lines and if you manage to crack it then you'll get a number more like a chapter number of both naruto and samurai 8 where you'll get the next part of this riddle. I'll give a good time for this and crack this before Dec 30 then report me. Again if anyone's interested

To give a reference, Earth has a radius of about 6600km. CW can destroy a planet of 10,000km radius. Y'all jump the gun way too quick.

Btw, I think Ata and Co showed up at the end. Benkei's statement at the end makes no sense in regards to Send and Co as he was gonna take their keys anyways.

It can completely obliterate a planet with 10,000km radius.

Is also stated it has star-killing capabilities.

So...angular warheads should have large planet to star level DC. Awesome!

Who said "1km microverse xdxdxd not even wall level" ??? LMAO!

Valrhavn said:
It can completely obliterate a planet with 10,000km radius.
Is also stated it has star-killing capabilities.

So...angular warheads should have large planet to star level DC. Awesome!

Who said "1km microverse xdxdxd not even wall level" ??? LMAO!
Please stop trying to wank the "Star" terminology. It's interchangeable with other Celestial Objects such as moons and planets and has been strongly implied to refer to those two things only, not literal stars. So please.....

Please stop trying to wank the "Star" terminology. It's interchangeable with other Celestial Objects such as moons and planets and has been strongly implied to refer to those two things only, not literal stars. So please.....

While I don't agree with star statement because a Star should be bigger then just a 10k km radius...official has not once gotten confused between Star and Planet.

It's a weak argument. They can make a distinction based on context.

Tbh I think we are going to see star level feats from Daruma and Ata in the future for sure.

I'm pretty sure Kishi knows what he is doing with weaker samura being able to destroy planets

Coming back to the blast, it was shown to destroy a planet of 10k km easily and was said to have star level potency and the blast effect and radius and the fact that the planet was disintegrated and it's pieces was thrown apart from each other to a long distance (in the sides) so this thing's AP should be At least High 5A

Also Captain Sen said that the Angular warheads will destroy everything inside the stealth field, meaning it won't just destroy planet kenka but the entire stealth field area which contains planet kenka(a large planet since it's dwarfs benkei's planetary holder) the holder and the space between them and everywhere inside the field.

Back