• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Samurai 8 General Discussion Thread 4: Fight Hachi!!

Maybe reality warping

I've seen on a profile before the actual ability wish granting but it might not have an ability in the first place

they are the best in terms of potency but honestly kamui is one of the strongest Naruto abilities, and I would personally choose it over both. it also does not mean that you instantly lose your eyesight.

Rocker1189 said:
they are the best in terms of potency but honestly kamui is one of the strongest Naruto abilities, and I would personally choose it over both. it also does not mean that you instantly lose your eyesight.
Izanami and izanagi used by hogoromo would OP and **** since it's his own creation he can use it as many times as he wants without any repercussions

well yes but that is anothe skill of its own, creation of all things. which is likely far above everything else we have seen in the series hax wise.

Spoilers: Chapter 33, Partner

Hayataro pulls out the key and prevented the missile from launching.

Benkei has been captured, Sanda questions him.

Sanda's mom helps Sanda to block his father's attack is because Yoshitsune is crazy and wants to kill Sanda.

Benkei gave a lot of reasons to debate.

Sanda, "Give me 1 billion now and i will let you go."

Benkei transferred him the 1 billion.

Sanda then releases Benkei from his shackle.

The next page is Sanda turns around and chop off Benkei's head in one slash.

And he gave the 1 billion to Hachi.

Benkei's head has been placed inside a light box. The light box can prevent the Regenerationn of the samurai.

Benkei is then transferred to the AI court, and the barrier covering the planet disappear.

No matter how you cover, the bad deeds you've done will be exposed one day.

Chapter ends. Next chapter is a new arc.

Can we agree that not everything called a planet in this manga is one, given the confusion dealing with the word, "Hoshi", which is used for Celestial Bodies such as planets, moons, etc.

I feel like some of us are forgetting this or attempt to undermine this.

What happened? The latest chapter didn't saying anything in regard to a planet but we can always wait for the official translation

AstralKing7 said:
What happened? The latest chapter didn't saying anything in regard to a planet but we can always wait for the official translation
People are still pushing Yoshitsune's Holder as a "Planet".

TheFinalOrder said:
Can we agree that not everything called a planet in this manga is one, given the confusion dealing with the word, "Hoshi", which is used for Celestial Bodies such as planets, moons, etc.

I feel like some of us are forgetting this or attempt to undermine this.
Official translation never failed. We've got multiple "planet" statements about that ship. Furthermore nothing suggests that Yoshi's ship is not planet size.

Official translation never failed. We've got multiple "planet" statements about that ship. Furthermore nothing suggests that Yoshi's ship is not planet size.

Sigh.

As always, this is not true.....it has before.

Oh I got confused I forgot Benki is using two holders

The moon like holder and the holder that doesn't belong to him.

I personally don't know the size of Yoshis holder

First we gotta find the real size of the planet cause that seems like a freaking huge planet lol

The ship had been repeatedly said as a planet where as previously the muun was only once referred as a planet or else most of the times it was confirmed as moon but here it has been repeatedly said as planet. The ship should be considered at least small planet level big if not bigger

Chapter 33 = end of Ryu & Kotsuga Arc.

Chapter 34 = New Arc starts

Looks like it's time to update Hachi and Daruma's profile. Also Benkei and Ryu's pages should be added.

SogiitaVii said:
Chapter 33 = end of Ryu & Kotsuga Arc.

Chapter 34 = New Arc starts

Looks like it's time to update Hachi and Daruma's profile. Also Benkei and Ryu's pages should be added.
I agree

Yup and we are tied up with Naruto as well. Its why I have not finished the current CRT as well. Sorry guys the verse might be in a bit of a Limbo for a while.

Kenka is being called a planet so that contradicts the holder being a real size planet

We need to find the size of the planet first

AstralKing7 said:
Kenka is being called a planet so that contradicts the holder being a real size planet

We need to find the size of the planet first
It doesn't. There are planets and planets. Earth is a planet, so is Jupiter. Jupiter is way bigger than Earth but we all call him planet.

Back