• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn vs. Sans

Talonmask

VS Battles
Retired
One feeds off the sins of others and the other turns their opponent's sins against them.

Who wins?

Round 1: First Age Spawn vs. Sans

Round 2: God Spawn vs. Sans

Spawn
Spaw

Undertale sans speedpaint by maricaripan-d9kfai2
Sans

• uses psychic powers to predict the future* aye I can see it now, the sans fan boys(and girls) won't stop arguing until Sans gets the win or the match ends up being inconclusive, just like pretty much every other match Sans has been in~

Round 1: Wow....basically both of them are unknown.....*Flips a coin* Welp the coin has spoken, Sans gets the vote

Round 2: Probably Spawn do to ya know...actually having stats :V

Pocket-Chu said:
*uses psychic powers to predict the future* aye I can see it now, the sans fan boys(and girls) won't stop arguing until Sans gets the win or the match ends up being inconclusive, just like pretty much every other match Sans has been in~

Round 1: Wow....basically both of them are unknown.....*Flips a coin* Welp the coin has spoken, Sans gets the vote

Round 2: Probably Spawn do to ya know...actually having stats :V
Most inconclusive character of all time.

First round, alright let's flip a coin. Oh what's this? No seriously what? Like actually, what are the chances of that happening? *Sigh* well I guess this is inconclusive huh (in all seriousness though, why would you put someone with literally no stats in a battle)

Round two. Spawn is faster I guess, so that's that.

Blahblah9755 said:
First round, alright let's flip a coin. Oh what's this? No seriously what? Like actually, what are the chances of that happening? *Sigh* well I guess this is inconclusive huh (in all seriousness though, why would you put someone with literally no stats in a battle)
Round two. Spawn is faster I guess, so that's that.
I honestly don't understand why normal Spawn doesn't have a tier. Does he not have clear feats?

I don't mind bringing it down to just one round with God Spawn, but I didn't know whether or not people can just look at their abilities for the first round and decide.

Penguinkingpin said:
I...I'm tired of the Sans threads, go with Chara, Frisk, Mettaton, Undyne, Flowey, or hell Asriel, they have stats.
Implying that a matchup should be disregarded based on the fact that one character gets a lot of attention.

Yes, I am. I'm a fan of Undertale, but I'm tired of all of the friggin Sans threads, there like the damn Beerus, Whis, Goku threads.

I don't know spawn well so I couldn't say. But judging by his abilities I'd like to say he wins, yet for all I know he has human-sub rel speed, in which cas Sans would just blitz him. Without stats it's pretty much impossible to argue, I wish when people made character profiles with unknown stats they'd do something like, at least x at most y, but I know that isn't always possible

Penguinkingpin said:
Yes, I am. I'm a fan of Undertale, but I'm tired of all of the friggin Sans threads, there like the damn Beerus, Whis, Goku threads.
I'm not in control of the threads other people make, and just because a thread is created on a character with a lot of attention shouldn't be ignored just because of the fact.

Back