• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sans fights Queen

Speed equalized

Both in character

9-A vs 9-A

Arena takes place in Last Corridor and starting distance is 10M

Round 2: Speed unequalized

Who wins?

Last edited:
oh god it's you

Queen has Soul resistance so it makes me feel like it could be a stomp but idk Sans has TK

Does Queen even have any fast killing options?

oh god it's you

Queen has Soul resistance so it makes me feel like it could be a stomp but idk Sans has TK

Does Queen even have any fast killing options?
She has the same soul resistance as Frisk and Sans can melt Frisk's HP really fast

I don't think she has any fast killing options but she can eventually tire Sans out, but Sans has dodged danmaku before thats why I don't think its really a stomp because it can go both ways

She has the same soul resistance as Frisk and Sans can melt Frisk's HP really fast

I don't think she has any fast killing options but she can eventually tire Sans out, but Sans has dodged danmaku before thats why I don't think its really a stomp because it can go both ways
yeah though Queen has 1510 HP and her Shields are around 400-500 HP.

I do wonder how Time stop affects things though I doubt it makes Sans automaticaly win

yeah though Queen has 1510 HP and her Shields are around 400-500 HP.

I do wonder how Time stop affects things though I doubt it makes Sans automaticaly win
Well for one, it's possible Sans attacks will just pass through her shields because his attacks are intangible and he can just teleport behind her and send bones that way.

Second, despite having 1510 HP, Sans would still melt her HP like crazy.

How Sans damage output is calculate is that he does 1 damage every frame. UT runs at 30 frames a second so that's 30 damage a second. Sans spawns over 1654 bones throughout his fight, if each bone stays on you for a second, that is 48,000 damage and this is without KR.

With KR each bone would do 65 damage a second because on top of doing 1 damage, it converts 6 HP to KR which will eventually deplete, basically meaning Sans does 7 damage a frame.

This is just bones, not including Gaster blasters or TK.

I guess this can go both ways because Sans has human level dura and Queen has small building level ap, though i'm not sure if small building level one shots human level

this is a stomp since I don't think Queen has any way to deal against the TK not to mention everything else

So, lets see.
Queen is Class K and has her flying chair.
Has better Stamina, Electricity Manipulation and has the plugs (Which is a insta-win)

Honestly, I think she wins, having better stamina and Range, leans a lot to her side

So, lets see.
Queen is Class K and has her flying chair.
Has better Stamina, Electricity Manipulation and has the plugs (Which is a insta-win)

Honestly, I think she wins, having better stamina and Range, leans a lot to her side
I changed the arena and starting distance, Sans still has better Danmaku, has teleportation, and can actually dodge + instinctive reactions

I changed the arena and starting distance, Sans still has better Danmaku, has teleportation, and can actually dodge + instinctive reactions
Queen can create a fence of electricity around the ground, not to mention one hit from her would kill him.

It's basically a battle where whether Queen can land a lucky hit or exhaust Sans, or Sans manages to kill Queen before he gets killed.

Queen likely takes this. her magic is going to completely boil his stamina, along with the fact Queen has a lot of sight obstructing magic, it's going to make it more difficult for sans to dodge said attacks when he can't even see them. he either has to completely rely on his instinctive action, or somehow dodge something he can't see coming.

Queen likely takes this. her magic is going to completely boil his stamina, along with the fact Queen has a lot of sight obstructing magic, it's going to make it more difficult for sans to dodge said attacks when he can't even see them. he either has to completely rely on his instinctive action, or somehow dodge something he can't see coming.
What sight obstructing magic?

I feel like you guys are overestimating how fast Sans will "melt" Queen. All Queen needs to do is hit him once with her own danmaku that Sans hasn't shown good dodging to, while Sans needs to keep the pressure on her at all times because he needs to be hitting her for about a solid minute (Not including shields) to kill her. Voting Queen.

hmmm that may be an issue but she doesn't start with that so sans can still melt her hp before she throws out this move
Gameplay-wise, her attacks are thrown out based on how much HP she has left (and slightly randomized), so she'd throw this move out a lot faster since sans' goofy magic shit.
I feel like you guys are overestimating how fast Sans will "melt" Queen. All Queen needs to do is hit him once with her own danmaku that Sans hasn't shown good dodging to, while Sans needs to keep the pressure on her at all times because he needs to be hitting her for about a solid minute (Not including shields) to kill her. Voting Queen.
shield doesn't do anything here, sans naturally bypasses it due to already bypassing soul-based defenses before.

Yeah, he has to keep slamming his arm for 1 minute and pray to God she just sits there and twiddles her thumbs the whole time.
1 minute is exaggerating it.

the only person in deltarune to have a confirmed amount of HP is Spamton NEO, everyone else's HP is up for speculation and shouldn't be assumed it's actually the number in the data, as the number Spamton NEO says is different from his data HP.

Back