• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My guy, if I throw an attack that's unavoidable, but it takes a month to hit something, its not a good attack. It leaves plenty of time for Sans to interrupt the attack, thus allowing him to escape unharmed.
see the asgore example, it was fast enough to blitz him

Doesn't the attack go a lot quicker when he uses it against Asgore and in the pacifist ending? I think he was just playing with his food, so to speak. Not really relevant to the convo tho

Doesn't the attack go a lot quicker when he uses it against Asgore and in the pacifist ending? I think he was just playing with his food, so to speak. Not really relevant to the convo tho
Flowey has always went for insta-kills against opponents that he believes he can defeat easily/are already defeated, and shouldn't be assumed he'd use the same patterns in an actual fight.

My guy, if I throw an attack that's unavoidable, but it takes a month to hit something, its not a good attack. It leaves plenty of time for Sans to interrupt the attack, thus allowing him to escape unharmed.
Like I said he can make it descend faster as seen with Asgore he just made it slower to prolong our suffering

Like I said he can make it descend faster as seen with Asgore he just made it slower to prolong our suffering
We have literally zero idea how flowey fights in a real battle. stop using cases where he isn't actually fighting as an example of what he'd do in a real fight.

We have literally zero idea how flowey fights in a real battle. stop using cases where he isn't actually fighting as an example of what he'd do in a real fight.
But we atleast have an idea, considering he has done a genocide route and killed everyone before so that would at least say something

But we atleast have an idea, considering he has done a genocide route and killed everyone before so that would at least say something
That isn't an 'idea' on how he fights. using cases where he's already ending a fight isn't showing what he does DURING a fight. a real good example would be his petal patterns as omega flowey, as they seem more realistic of what he'd do, and he's actively using them during a fight.

hand movement vs thought based, thought based is faster.
"which sans can dodge with his superior reactions and then use his own thought based magic on her"

then what the hell is this? his hand clearly moves back up to bring the bones up.
he moving his arms to sinalize his attack matter because? also since sans reactions are faster, his will likely be faster to trow

Flowey has always went for insta-kills against opponents that he believes he can defeat easily/are already defeated, and shouldn't be assumed he'd use the same patterns in an actual fight.
flowey died a lot of times against sans, to assume that he would use slow projectiles rather then the faster ones he used against asgore is insane

Not fast enough for sans not to be able to interrupt it.
it blitzed asgore, the second high tier in speed, flowey did that fight numerous times, to assume that sans interupted them all is an assumption that needs evidence

he can do them faster? yes, is there any reason to assume that he wouldn't use the fast ones instead of the slow one? no
show any evidence that he wouldn't use the fast ones in a fight when that is completely illogical

"which sans can dodge with his superior reactions and then use his own thought based magic on her"
again, sans doesn't start with thought based magic. stop mentioning that. if Queen attacks sans, he will still lead with his usual attack, which required a hand movement.
he moving his arms to sinalize his attack matter because? also since sans reactions are faster, his will likely be faster to trow
because that means he doesn't start with thought based magic, he starts with hand signal'd magic which is slower than thought based magic. his reaction speed has nothing to do with his actual physical speed, and will throw just as fast REGARDLESS of his reaction speed.

again, sans doesn't start with thought based magic. stop mentioning that. if Queen attacks sans, he will still lead with his usual attack, which required a hand movement.
if she trows an attack, he will dodge(like i have been saying for numerous times but you keep ignoring it even with me highlighting it) and then proceed to use his attack normally, the dodge part is the important one

because that means he doesn't start with thought based magic, he starts with hand signal'd magic which is slower than thought based magic.
which is irrelevant since he can react far faster then the queen

his reaction speed has nothing to do with his actual physical speed, and will throw just as fast REGARDLESS of his reaction speed.
his reactions are faster, so he will trow it first, it is simple

if she trows an attack, he will dodge(like i have been saying for numerous times but you keep ignoring it even with me highlighting it) and then proceed to use his attack normally, the dodge part is the important one
I keep ignoring it because you fail to realize it doesn't matter if he dodges, his starting move isn't thought based. it doesn't matter if he dodges. he won't break character because he has to move.
which is irrelevant since he can react far faster then the queen
doesn't mean jack shit when it takes another extra second for anything lethal to actually appear before he's blinded, and attacked while he can't see.
his reactions are faster, so he will trow it first, it is simple
they're 10 meters apart. what does Queen need to react about? they're both going to attack at the same time.
behind the queen?
He can't see the queen in that scenario and won't know where she is, he can't do that.

I keep ignoring it because you fail to realize it doesn't matter if he dodges, his starting move isn't thought based. it doesn't matter if he dodges. he won't break character because he has to move.
what even is your point?

doesn't mean jack shit when it takes another extra second for anything lethal to actually appear before he's blinded, and attacked while he can't see.
he will not be blinded tho? queen does not come even close to start with the pop ups

they're 10 meters apart. what does Queen need to react about? they're both going to attack at the same time.
sans reaction speed is faster, therefore he reacts/attacks first

He can't see the queen in that scenario and won't know where she is, he can't do that.
why would he need to see? he saw where she was when she attacked, he knows where she is, or he can simply teleport anywhere else, having the vision obscured does nothing to his capability to teleport

what even is your point?
sans isn't going to break character and use thought based hax first. he's using hand movements first. which leaves him very open to attacks, especially when his opponent is going to use thought based danmaku.
sans reaction speed is faster, therefore he reacts/attacks first
What he reacts to doesn't mean jack tiddley fart when again, they see each other, and attack, at the same exact time.
why would he need to see? he saw where she was when she attacked, he knows where she is, or he can simply teleport anywhere else, having the vision obscured does nothing to his capability to teleport
he kinda needs to know where he's going for him to teleport accordingly.

sans isn't going to break character and use thought based hax first. he's using hand movements first.
when have i ever said otherwise?

which leaves him very open to attacks, especially when his opponent is going to use thought based danmaku.
that he can easily dodge with his higher reactions + mobility options + time stop

What he reacts to doesn't mean jack tiddley fart when again, they see each other, and attack, at the same exact time.
sans attack faster since he reacts faster

he kinda needs to know where he's going for him to teleport accordingly.
not really, besides he does know here since it is in the Last Corridor

btw going to sleep now

Still voting Sans.

Sans DPS melts Queen before she can do much.

Sans will know where to teleport when obscured as he knows the arena well and should visualize where Queen is. Sans just teleports behind her nothing personal kid style

Back