• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Vs. Malenia // Bone Rot (Undertale Vs. Elden Ring)

....Are you trolling me? She is not attack that's why she just stands there. She can do the waterfowl dance so it's evident that she can move fast.
She literally can not attack and charge up Scarlet Aeonia at the same time, otherwise her fight would be impossible. She also never uses that kilometer spanning version of it ever again, otherwise the fight would be impossible, also she's clearly not trying to nuke her own home that she and her brother spent so long building so that would be stupid to even try.
Malenia literally starts with the move that kills him what is he gonna do once his Tk doesn't work and Malenia slams down covering hundreds of kilometers.
Again, Goddess of Rot Malenia never uses that Caelid Destroying variant of it in combat despite fighting someone who's pressing her even harder than Radahn did for several reasons so it's not in-character for her to use that here and it takes several long seconds of charge up time to even use in the first place, by the time it goes off she'll already be dead for using such a stupid attack against someone like Sans.
Anyways voting Malenia though I think Sans can hit her when she comes down so it's a tie.
I think Sans slaps the **** out of her with hax FRA.

She literally can not attack and charge up Scarlet Aeonia at the same time, otherwise her fight would be impossible. She also never uses that kilometer spanning version of it ever again, otherwise the fight would be impossible, also she's clearly not trying to nuke her own home that she and her brother spent so long building so that would be stupid to even try.
No idea where they are fighting here. But considering she wants to kill Sans if she isn't in her home she is using it.

1 Vote for Malenia (2 if we include kazuma mabye?)
I don't think he took any position. Put 1 on malenia for now. I would vote incon but I know people will vote for Sans so I'm going Malenia to maybe end up in an incon.

She'll be dead before she even fires it off.

Sans will try to move her, he won't and she will do it. It's not like she is charging for that much time as you are saying.

Hey if people vote for Malenia I would vote incon because again both can kill each other and depending on where this takes place Malenia can nuke the place.

I don't think he took any position. Put 1 on malenia for now. I would vote incon but I know people will vote for Sans so I'm going Malenia to maybe end up in an incon.

Sans will try to move her, he won't and she will do it. It's not like she is charging for that much time as you are saying.
Sans always goes first so she doesn't get the chance to actually activate her flight to prevent him from just blasting her ass onto oblivion.

Youtuber's First time fighting Sans be like;

💀 💀 💀 💀

It's easier because INV frames

Sans has higher reaction, Instinctive action and Teleport, Don't see a problem here
Not concerned with who wins, but he's right. Trying to perfect Omega Flowey is a task that will lead someone to insanity. No matter how good they become, player would still have to rely on probability smiling upon them. Game mechanics make Sans harder but if we put complexity of Danmaku to the test instead, Omega Flowey is the hardest thing in UT by a margin as vast as the universe.

Not concerned with who wins, but he's right. Trying to perfect Omega Flowey is a task that will lead someone to insanity. No matter how good they become, player would still have to rely on probability smiling upon them. Game mechanics make Sans harder but if we put complexity of Danmaku to the test instead, Omega Flowey is the hardest thing in UT by a margin as vast as the universe.
There are some people who can no hit him like merg though

Back