• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs The Terrarian

2 Terrarians install a random mod, an Undertale mod, and fight the real Sans & Papyrus.

Fighting conditions
  • Starting distance: 100 meters
  • Both are in character
  • Both Terrarians have Pre-Boss gear (Which should be their early game keys)
  • The fight takes place in a flat arena in a Terraria forest next to a town that has a Forest Pylon. Their world has a bunch of houses connected to a Pylon Network that would allow them to teleport between the pylons (If Sans & Papyrus wouldn't be considered bosses)
  • Both have 1 hour of preparation time but have no knowledge of each other.
Votes
Terrarian #1 & Terrarian #2:

Sans & Papyrus:

Incon:

One Terrarian fights One Sans.

Fighting conditions
  • Starting distance: 10 meters
  • Both are in character
  • Both have 1 hour of preparation time but have no knowledge of each other.
  • Both have equal speed

Votes
Terrarian (Early game key): @azontr @Deidalius @noisyPitta

Sans: @ShionAH @Rikimarox2 @StrymULTRA @Phsccarvalho

Incon:

Last edited:
The reason I chose 2 Terrarians instead of one is to allow them to use Wormhole potions which allow The Terrarians to teleport to a member of their team.

It was originally going to be Sans vs The Terrarian but then it turned into Sans vs 2 Terrarians because of the reason above but since a 2v1 is not interesting, I added Papyrus to help Sans.

It depends on their soul resistance, otherwise Sans and Papyrus danmaku them to death though Ig papyrus can force sans to socially influence them and just be friends lol

It depends on their soul resistance, otherwise Sans and Papyrus danmaku them to death though Ig papyrus can force sans to socially influence them and just be friends lol
They don't have soul resistance. Also I'm pretty sure they can fly with gravity manipulation potions.

Your “statement” is Go watch youtube.
...Yes, because you clearly haven't played a single second of Terraria in your life if you think the Terrarian can't deal with Undertale level danmaku.

You proceeding to say "do you know how hard the boss fight would be" isn't a response to that or even a counter to the assertation that the Terrarian has dealt with far better Danmaku than most of anything in Undertale.

While I think modded terraria can get on the level of Sans' attacks, nothing in the basegame gets to that level (Maybe besides daytime EoL?) so we shouldn't compare them

@ShionAH not gonna ******* lie but you give off that "I can't imagine Goku losing he busts planets for breakfast!" energy. You're better than this.

@azontr can you provide instead some terraria clips and end it?

Sorry for Mini-Modding like Dread but both of you look like 8 years olds.

@azontr can you provide instead some terraria clips and end it?

Sorry for Mini-Modding like Dread but both of you look like 8 years olds.
I didn't even do anything 🗿 that's just how I talk.

Yall can look up the clips yourselves for boss fights on Youtube, more specifically in Expert Mode since that's the hardest game mode.

I think there might just be a fundamental disconnect on how we all played Undertale, because Sans' fight isn't that hard for me while Terraria fights are much more difficult even with shit like Flight and teleportation.

Then we have the right to tell that Sans is harder, don't pull this "trust me bro" bullshit.
You LITERALLY have the key to finding the evidence by searching on youtube. You're actively deciding not to find evidence, which isn't MY problem.

You LITERALLY have the key to finding the evidence by searching on youtube. You're actively deciding not to find evidence, which isn't MY problem.
And you're wasting both your (and especially) my time from bitchering here. Please, stop being such a pain in the ass and do what you have to do or shut it lmao.

And you're wasting both your (and especially) my time from bitchering here. Please, stop being such a pain in the ass and do what you have to do or shut it lmao.

I think this boss is what but throws stuff on the screen.

Now getting that off topic. Seriously, I don't know why azontr couldn't do a favor and go on youtube for 5 seconds and grab a boss fight to post here, since it looks like you guys haven't played the game.

I still don't understand what "bitching" I did, or how I'm being a "pain in the ass". All I said was to go on youtube and look up a video, didn't insult you, nothing. At this point I think I'm just being attacked.

I think this boss is what but throws stuff on the screen.

Now getting that off topic. Seriously, I don't know why azontr couldn't do a favor and go on youtube for 5 seconds and grab a boss fight to post here, since it looks like you guys haven't played the game.

Honestly, it seems annoying, but it still has a lot of roaming space unlike with Sans, where you have to do quite the precise movements in little space, ngl.

who don't know about Terraria to take evidence.
And it's very easy to learn, you don't even have to play the game! All you need is your hands, and a youtube account! Handy, right?
Honestly, it seems annoying, but it still has a lot of roaming space unlike with Sans, where you have to do quite the precise movements in little space, ngl.
Game mechanics. Sans' fight is contained within a box.

Plus all the surprise attacks and Papyrus is gonna be there too with his unpredictability

Back