• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs The Terrarian

You guys are a bunch of buffoons. Summoning is the best class in The Terraria base game! You two just have skill issues and desperately need to learn how to dodge attacks. You also should learn how to do whip stacking.
While I agree with summoner being the best class, I cannot agree with the rest of your statement. It seems you've never had a PvP while playing as a summoner
Me... my favorite class... is ranger.
Weakness. Real men main melee

While I agree with summoner being the best class, I cannot agree with the rest of your statement. It seems you've never had a PvP while playing as a summoner
Terraria wasn't really made for PVP or else the Sniper rifle wouldn't one-shot even the tankiest melee build while every other weapon barely does any damage.

PVP in Terraria is just an afterthought, it's an unbalanced mess. You can't enjoy it unless you use mods or very specific weapons. But if I wanted to play for the sake of doing PVP, I would play literally any game made for PVP as its first thought.
Weakness. Real men main melee
Based
Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my giant shark minigun.
How does it feel to play with the weapons of a pussy? Ranger is for *******. Easily the worst class in the game.

2 Terrarians instalam um mod aleatório, um mod Undertale, e lutam contra o verdadeiro Sans & Papyrus.

Condições de luta
  • Distância inicial: 100 metros
  • Ambos estão no personagem
  • Ambos os Terrarians têm equipamentos pré-chefe (que devem ser as chaves do início do jogo)
  • A luta acontece em uma arena plana em uma floresta de Terraria próxima a uma cidade que possui um Forest Pylon. O mundo deles tem um monte de casas conectadas a uma rede Pylon que lhes permitiria se teletransportar entre os postes (se Sans e Papyrus não fossem considerados chefes)
  • Ambos têm 1 hora de preparação, mas não se conhecem.
Votos
Terrário #1 e Terrário #2 :

Sans e papiro :

Incon:

Um Terrariano luta contra One Sans.

Condições de luta
  • Distância inicial: 10 metros
  • Ambos estão no personagem
  • Ambos têm 1 hora de preparação, mas não se conhecem.
  • Ambos têm velocidade igual

Votos
Terrarian (chave do início do jogo) : @azontr @Deidalius @noisyPitta

Sans : @ShionAH @Rikimarox2 @StrymULTRA @Phsccarvalho

Incon:

2 Terrarians install a random mod, an Undertale mod, and fight the real Sans & Papyrus.

Fighting conditions
  • Starting distance: 100 meters
  • Both are in character
  • Both Terrarians have Pre-Boss gear (Which should be their early game keys)
  • The fight takes place in a flat arena in a Terraria forest next to a town that has a Forest Pylon. Their world has a bunch of houses connected to a Pylon Network that would allow them to teleport between the pylons (If Sans & Papyrus wouldn't be considered bosses)
  • Both have 1 hour of preparation time but have no knowledge of each other.
Votes
Terrarian #1 & Terrarian #2:

Sans & Papyrus:

Incon:

One Terrarian fights One Sans.

Fighting conditions
  • Starting distance: 10 meters
  • Both are in character
  • Both have 1 hour of preparation time but have no knowledge of each other.
  • Both have equal speed

Votes
Terrarian (Early game key): @azontr @Deidalius @noisyPitta

Sans: @ShionAH @Rikimarox2 @StrymULTRA @Phsccarvalho

Incon:
Well, Terrarian can nullify Sans's soul control just by using the hook, he could dodge all attacks easily and he could use attacks that he couldn't dodge, since either way it would be a hit kill. with the staff that absorbs vitality (works with zombies and skeletons), despite being post-wall of flesh he can only leave the world and enter another that has the item. Besides, he can just leave the world and erase the world where Sans is.

I'm not going to compare the characters' ridiculously incomparable statuses and the fact that Sans doesn't prepare at all because he's lazy and sedentary.

@ShionAH

I think you better open your eyes a little and realize that Sans is extremely weak compared to Terrarian. Without wanting to offend or create discussion, do a little research and, if you want, play the game to realize that it is very good.

the bro literally killed a God, an empress of light and an alien invasion that travels 167,264 times the speed of light. how much sans lost to a child with a knife.

Last edited:
Well, Terrarian can nullify Sans's soul control just by using the hook, he could dodge all attacks easily and he could use attacks that he couldn't dodge, since either way it would be a hit kill. with the staff that absorbs vitality (works with zombies and skeletons), despite being post-wall of flesh he can only leave the world and enter another that has the item. Besides, he can just leave the world and erase the world where Sans is.

I'm not going to compare the characters' ridiculously incomparable statuses and the fact that Sans wouldn't prepare at all because he's lazy and sedentary.
Necro

Back