• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs The Terrarian

Guys, Terrarian is Subsonic meanwhile Sans is MHS.

Terrarian is getting blitzed to hell before he could even move a finger.

Are we sure that buff works on soul damage?
I don't think it works on soul damage but Undertale/Sans' attacks are physical too. They would reflect the physical damage of Sans attacks.
Guys, Terrarian is Subsonic meanwhile Sans is MHS.

Terrarian is getting blitzed to hell before he could even move a finger.
The Terrarian needs less than a second to drink the thorn potion and the thorn potion would let him reflect all of Sans physical attacks.

Sans can dodge all of terrarians attack eyes closed because of speed diff and all his attacks will blitz terrarian lol

Sans can dodge all of terrarians attack eyes closed because of speed diff and all his attacks will blitz terrarian lol
Yeah try to argue it with MFTL too now.

Do you even realize the numerical gap?
M8, we are looking at a speed difference more than 10000x
The thing is that both are in character. Sans doesn't instantly speedblitz in character. All the Terrarian needs is just a 1/60 of a second to activate his horn buffs.

As per SBA, he's willing to kill. He won't just monologue his way through.

You need to equalize speed otherwise it's a speedblitz. Hell, the moment terrarian tries to drink something, Sans will just blitz him.

The thing is that both are in character. Sans doesn't instantly speedblitz in character. All the Terrarian needs is just a 1/60 of a second to activate his horn buffs.
The rules is that both characters are trying to win isn't it?

The only fight Sans has is spamming him. And he says he did it because he doesn't understand why people don't just go with everything at once (or something like that)

If he wants to win and if he thinks that, why wouldn't he?

Should I equalize speed for both?
I don't see much difference. Sans can dodge and then TP + TS and Spam.

Of course, Terrarians can use the potion, but I think it would be a stalemate.

But we can't forget that it's 2x2. If the terrarians eliminate Papyros first and suppose the potion reflects the attacks, a Terrarian would have to be sacrificed.

I don't see much difference. Sans can dodge and then TP + TS and Spam.

Of course, Terrarians can use the potion, but I think it would be a stalemate.

But we can't forget that it's 2x2. If the terrarians eliminate Papyros first and suppose the potion reflects the attacks, a Terrarian would have to be sacrificed.
I changed the settings so it's not a 2v2 anymore.

I also made the fight have equal speed for the sake of making it fair for the Terrarian.

Anything higher than city block level for the Terrarian is wank.

This wiki wanks The Terrarian a lot.
The flesh wall 5-C has no reference or a link or a calculation. Anything. Also, ok he seals the spirits, but why should that be his AP? It seals the spirits that released could end up causing the eclipse to occur in an unknown way.

------
And I don't know about you, but I think this thing about the towers pulling the planets very sus.

Like, the landscape and the planets never showed up, and they're all totally different. Why couldn't it just be the towers changing the scene somehow?

Like, we can make the pillars and activate them to have a landscape whenever you want. Does each tower pull a different planet and landscape? I do not know what to think.

The flesh wall 5-C has no reference or a link or a calculation. Anything. Also, ok he seals the spirits, but why should that be his AP? It seals the spirits that released could end up causing the eclipse to occur in an unknown way.

------
And I don't know about you, but I think this thing about the towers pulling the planets very sus.

Like, the landscape and the planets never showed up, and they're all totally different. Why couldn't it just be the towers changing the scene somehow?

Like, we can make the pillars and activate them to have a landscape whenever you want. Does each tower pull a different planet and landscape? I do not know what to think.
I think that every feat about stopping an eclipse from happening and the towers pulling the moon is wank. It does not scale to The Terrarian's AP. It's more like doing all of that with magic.

------

Like, I don't think calculus was even accepted by a calculus member. I don't see any comments from any of them? And a user expressed why he thinks the thing doesn't make sense

EDIT: .I didn't see that they were retired. I didn't see the different color.

Like, I don't think calculus was even accepted by a calculus member. I don't see any comments from any of them? And a user expressed why he thinks the thing doesn't make sense.
Someone should make a debunk on those feats and nerf The Terrarian back to normality... Maybe it will be me, but I feel lazy.

I just realized. I gave both characters prep time. With prep time, The Terrarian would have all of his buffs active including his thorn potions and since he is more durable than Sans, any attack Sans makes would get magically reflected into his own body and it would kill him.

The Terrarian would win even without equalized speed.

I just realized. I gave both characters prep time. With prep time, The Terrarian would have all of his buffs active including his thorn potions and since he is more durable than Sans, any attack Sans makes would get magically reflected into his own body and it would kill him.

The Terrarian would win even without equalized speed.
Sans makes time machine and goes back in time to kill Terrarian as a baby with prpe time

Sans makes time machine and goes back in time to kill Terrarian as a baby with prpe time
Since when Sans had a time machine?

Also, they're getting 1 hour of prep time. I doubt Sans could do that with an hour of prep time.

Ok, now that time-traveling Sans has been debunked.

The Terrarian reflects all physical damage back at Sans with or without equalized speed. Therefore he wins, just because of the thorns potion.

The way I see this going is that Sans would open with a move that isn't an instant kill, since he's in character and would want to figure out his opponent first. He'd take damage from the attack being reflected, but my question is would the thorns potion reflect only the initial damage of the bone/gaster blaster, or will the potion reflect Karmic Retribution too? Terrarian has way higher durability so any move Sans uses that can do significant damage will be reflected back on him, and he is nowhere near as durable.

Ultimately, I think Terrarian wins here. They have higher AP, durability and a far more versatile arsenal, so unless Sans goes all out from the start (which he doesn't since he'd in character) I don't think he can win. If nothing more comes of this thread, count my vote as Terrarian, but I am happy to discuss this because its not a super clear cut victory.

The way I see this going is that Sans would open with a move that isn't an instant kill, since he's in character and would want to figure out his opponent first. He'd take damage from the attack being reflected, but my question is would the thorns potion reflect only the initial damage of the bone/gaster blaster, or will the potion reflect Karmic Retribution too? Terrarian has way higher durability so any move Sans uses that can do significant damage will be reflected back on him, and he is nowhere near as durable.

Ultimately, I think Terrarian wins here. They have higher AP, durability and a far more versatile arsenal, so unless Sans goes all out from the start (which he doesn't since he'd in character) I don't think he can win. If nothing more comes of this thread, count my vote as Terrarian, but I am happy to discuss this because its not a super clear cut victory.
I am not sure if the thorns potion would reflect KR. What's exactly KR? Poison?

Even then, I believe the Terrarian has a bit of soul manipulation resistance, he would get harmed but I don't think it will be enough. That and he can regenerate health lost with regeneration potions and health potions so all the damage Sans does would be undone if Sans just tries to take his health down little by little.

Back