• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space Marine vs SPEHS MEHREEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andius is new to the wiki so he isn't familiar with speed equalised and other stuff probably, you have any questions you can ask my friend.

Quick question about the weapons chief has access to. Isn't his assault rifle basically useless in this fight? And doesn't the spartan lance have a very low rate of fire so he has to hit in the first shot or he is bust. For the scattershot, MC has to get into close range to actually make use of it in this fight and i highly doubt thats going to work when he is under constant botler fire which can easily shred him. And since masterchief gets all this extra equipment including gernades, it seems unfair to me not to give the marine something extra too.

Didn't you guys just discuss on the top of the thread that both of them can easily shred each other? Or in the terms you guys put it "one-shot".

No, not one-shot. An entire salvo might though.

If MC recieves weapons that can one shot the space marine, then why doesnt the marine recieve more powerful weapons? This honeslty seems unfair. My point still stands that MC still has to hit that first shot with the spartan laser or he is going to be very dead after those five seconds of recharge. He also has to close the distance gap for the scattershot to be effective which gives the marine more than enough time to kill him with a bolter salvo.

Cause anything higher for the SM would be too much. A Chainsword or Power weapon would be useless for all practical purposes, as you'd have to get in melee range, but they both are High 6-C since they can cut through Terminator armor.

Plasma weapons range from High 8-C to High 6-C. That higher end goes for Meltas, Lascannons, and the such. A Heavy Bolter is basically just a more powerful Bolter that can fire at the same range with a ridiculous RPM.

Simply put, any equipment even slightly above baseline for the Marine guarantees a stomp.

You do have a point in that regard. What do you think of my aforementioned points about the scattershot and the spartan lance though?. Now that i think about it this match up isn't really that great xD.

I suppose the thing about the range and the reload seems okay, but I don't know Halo well enough to judge that.

i dont know actually, even if we assume chief can take some bolter shots my previous points still stand that chief's one shot weapons arent that great in this matchup. chief has to hit that first spartan laser shot or that five second reload will render him to toast from the SM's accurate fire from the bolter. added to that, that the space marine is very agile and has high reaction speeds so he might be able to dodge the general firing cone of the spartan laser before chief can pull the trigger(he is obviously not dodging the laser itself) which makes sense as they are used to dodging laser fire and other such things. as for the scattershot, Chief has to get into really close range to manage to pull of the one shot which is highly unlikely for many reasons. first and foremost, chief is likely to be killed before reaching the SM in the first place due to the salvo of botler fire thats going to happen if chief rushes in, which will kill him quite easily. not to add that getting into close range with a space marine is a very bad idea, you can see why i am spektical of cheif's one shot weapons working in this match. Chief's other weapons such as the assault rifle and magnum are quite weak to the the SM's armor to the point of almost being useless. these reasons furthermore show why the SM has the advantage in this fight.

Look, the bolter isnt even 9-A If the justification for 8-C is that he can turn large humanoids into "bloody mists", take into acount that vaporizing 6 ft humans is around 9-A to 9-A+

...The Bolter literally kills other Space Marines. I've been saying for the entire thread.

According to some admins, one-shotting other characters doesnt scale to weaponry, if so, shotguns and sniper rifles from Halo would also be 8-C, they need to have a calc. to be in the tier.

No, they do not. If they can reliably kill other characters in that range, they are in that range. Bullet penetration only ignores conventional durability up to 9-A or so. The Bolter kills 8-C Marines reliably.

Anyways, even ignoring that, Chief has advantege in every aspect as I have repeated over and over agains (.2 in ss and dura and 1 ton in ap) his weapons are super reliable and he has amazing precision.

The marine is just another fodder brute for Chief, almost the same height, meaning that he is a big target, Chief has delt with enemies with similar battle knowledge and he has taken over enemies with invulnerability and weapons that can one-shot him while being flanked by various invisible enemies with fire granades in a small room with limited weaponry.

Marine is clearly not fodder, much more experienced than chief, far better augmentation, a weaponry advantage, marine have fought much tougher foes in much worse battlefields. Marine takes this with ease imo.

Dura doesnt matter here and so does ap as both can easily kill each other with weapons, bolter though makes it much easier due to my previous points about chiefs weapons in this situatuion.

>Much more experience than Chief

How?

>Far better augmentation

Which would be super useful when he is turn into ions

>Weaponry advantage

No, literally discussed this the whole thread, Chief's two weapons are far better than a pistol that fires rockets

>Dura. and AP doesnt matter

They do, and thats why Chief is winning.

Can you address my previous points about his two weapons before asking these questions? I clearly showed why they are not ideal for this situation and why SM's bolter is clearly superior in this situation. I already explained why SM's experience is far better, you keep ignoring my points again. We already pretty much agreed that these two can easily kill each other with ease, while chief can one-stop with less than ideal weapons. His other weapons (assault rifle and pistol)won't be much help here. SM's augmentation allow him greater reflexes and reaction. Also makes gives him other advantages that I haven't mentioned yet.

You also keep giving flase informstion about chief, the only invulnerable things chief foughout was the front of a hunter, not impressive when you consider SM's fight necrons whos basic guns obliterate tanks (e.g one shots SM's) and many other enemies that can one shot them invluding a mirad of other things i already explained.

He has these weapons too. I already discussed why these two weapons are not good in this matchup above, check it out. The two weapons I was referring too was the lance and scatter shot, in above comments I explain what's up.

So the Bolter is a projectile weapon, seeing how spartans are used to Danmaku thanks to Grunt Goblins and other Covenant weaponry so the bolter wont be much of a problem, both the Selene's Lance and Scattershot one-shot the Marine (1.2 tons vs .5 tons) and have incredibly great accurracy and range, anyone who has played the games can prove that Im saying the truth.

Chief has fought against enemies with invlunerablity, Chieftain Brutes have it as standart equipment, its not true invulnerability but boost them to the point we're Chief cant hurt them with basic weaponry and strikes.

He has also fought against Elites which are trained almost since birth, Prometheans which have around 1k years of experience individually with memories from Ancient Human warriors which are also on the Gifted to Genius levels of intellect, have defeated all of them individually and with basic weaponry.

Turn off autocorrect btw.

Not one of these foes compare to the necrons, eldar or basically anything a space marine faces. I already explained why these two weapons are really bad in this scenario. I highly doubt chief can dodge a bolter shot from a space marine who has 100% better accuracy and reactions than chief, due to thier superior augmenations. Space marines alone accomplished deeds that chief doesn't even compare too and groups of them can take down empires of aliens much more advanced than the forerunners (necrons) and much more vile and dangerous than the flood (tyranids). Oh and necrons have millions of years of experience and eldar have it in the thousands and so do chaos space marines. They are superior to all foes chief faced. There is simply no comparison. Btw sorry about autocorrect but I do kinda need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back