• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space Marine vs SPEHS MEHREEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
will i dont think they do. as far as i know space marines have faced much greater opponents in much more brutal battlefields including 1v1 situatuons and they have been doing that for much longer than master chief.

And Chief has fought against enemies that completely out-expirience with a diference of thousands of years that are even more intelligent than the Adeptus and still defeat them, even squads of them that could resurrect have better ap and dura. And hax than both him and the Adeptus.

Again we just discuss this.

KarmodF said:
He has long and short range weaponry with years of mastery, while the marine only has a pistol and knife, but even then Chief has decades of experience fighting enemies similar to the marine, like the Elite who are teached about fighting and weaponry almost since birth, in which their avg. lifespan is from 70 to 100+ years (Thel Vadam/Arby being 74 at the times of Halo 5 for example) and Hunters (Which always fight in pairs) who are a collective conciusness and have better dura than him and can also one shot him.
Marines often go up against Eldar, who only begin growing old at 1000+ years. Most of the later go ker-splat! when put against the former. Just wanted to point that out cause I just remembered.

Also, Bolt Pistols are just a more compact Bolter with lower ammo count. They still shoot a .75 caliber Bolt, and their effective range is still in the kilometers.

But, still, added.

Uh, sound effect. Usually means they get popped like balloons.

Ya

Course, you could just call it plot armor. But let's be honest, both of them have it in troves.

will the necrons are millions of years old and have base weaponry that can obliterate tanks, they also can ressurect and are very hard to kill due to thier living metal anatomy and are still defeated by the space marines who a chapter of about a 1000 managed to take out the world engine, a world full of necrons and thier defensive contructs albiet with full casaulties but still, a 1000 space marines took out a mega death-star like necron superweapon even though they probably faced thousands upon thousands of these ancient death machines and thier many defensive constructs. the eldar are many thousands of years old with insane pshycic abilities, amazing agility and an incredible amount of experince with hyper advanced technology and they are still beaten by the space marines.

Well, it was more around 700 Marines. Also, although the Necrons are millions of years old, most of that was spent "sleeping".

Anyway, added.

i was including things such as the war in heaven and other conflicts necrons were involved in including the ones aganist thier gods which would suggest a long, long history of battle also including thier wars aganist both current and prime eldar.

Necrons suffer from severe PIS in the current millennium.

I mean, these guys killed their own gods with their technology and yet still can get beaten by a technologically backwards empire like the Imperium (at least from their own perspective).

i dont think they have fully woken up yet with most of them currently still sleeping. they could easily "win" the entire warhammer conflict in the milky way at least by using either time travel or the celestial orrey but they dont due to reasons. they are also alot of infighting between them.

Personally, I give it to the Astartes. There are several reasons but the big one for me is that the Astartes are not only arguably more experienced (Chief has been at this for a like 3 decades, your average marine is more than likely older than that and has been fighting and training all his life) but they are definitely more experienced in fighting other super soldiers in a galaxy far more hostile/crazy than Halo's. Mainly because they've been fighting Chaos Space Marines, who 1,000s of years worth of experience on top of being Astartes with various Chaos/Daemonic advantages.

As such statements like Chief has fought things like the Space Marines doesn't mean that much once you take in the fact that Marines have been fighting things like and greater than themselves as well.

In addition, the Marine is better from a biological standpoint. Multiple redudant organs, able to withstand pain that cripple or outright kill humans, same with injury and keep on fighting. Shoot in a novel, Kharn, before he was the Betrayer and got all Chaos-y, was fighting with an injury that closing and reopening for hours. A regular person would have been dead. Yet it was noted how the Emperor had designed to Astartes not only to be able killing machines/soldiers but also to endure the misery of battle that most people don't ever think about.

For all intensive purposes, the Marine is Master Chief on a grander scale. Chief will fight to the last but I think the Marine just edges him out.

Guys we just talk about the same 2 points before.

Chief has also fought against enemies with a thousand years of experience fighting across the whole galaxy, elites have a lifespan of around 100 years and start his militar career as early if not earlier than spartans, Chief has also fought eldritch horrors who are able to infect a planet in less than an hour and did all of that whit very restricted weaponry and learbing about their enemies on the fly.

It alsoent matter if the Adeptus has 4 livers, 3 hearts, 6 ears and 7 eyes when Chief has weaponry that can easily one-shot him.

I am gonna sue Crab for counting those votes.

bro it is quite clear that space marines have fought much greater and much more experinced opponents than chief ever did. you cant undermine the marines superior biological nature in this fight as it will come really handy in the fight aganist masterchief whose biological augmenations dont compare to that of a space marine. space marines are much older than masterchief on average and have much greater experince with much more dangerous and fearsome enemies than masterchef. the necrons are more technoligcally advanced than the forerunners and much older with an age in the million of years and tyranids are the flood but on steriods with a hivemind much older that already devored multiple galaxies and with uncomparable intelligence and pshycic powers, i really dont see a comparsion here.

KarmodF said:
Actually those are all valid reasons. You can discount a vote if the reasoning is completely nonsensical, but if it makes sense while still being refutable it can be counted.

Forerunners are in the billions of years iirc, but no, I just literally explained that they have fought enemies almost identical to each other but Chief has done so without much help or good equipment (Or equipment he actually knew how to use)

@Crab

Yeah but those point really dont hold much, mostly omegon'vote which can be passed as greater experience since having better biology doesnt help much when your enemie scales to far greater feats and better weaponry.

Forerunners didn't exisist for billions of years they were seeded 15 million years before the events of the halo series by the precursors. Nothing compared to the age of necrons and eldar. Sole space marines were cabable of much much greater deeds than masterchief. Necrons are so much more advanced than the forerunners and the tyranids much more advanced than the flood. The foes are uncomparable and space marines are one of the only things holding the imperium back from total destruction from these foes.

Actually, current Eldar are not comparable to their pre-Fall state, let alone prehistoric Eldar.

Necron thing stands tho.

Yes they were seeded 15 Million years ago and develop over 14 million years billion can mean either 9 to 12 zeros, but it can also mean 2 million, the later what I ment.

Still adeptus most likely fought as armies, yet Chief only some missions in H2 and H3 got help in the form of squads from 3 to 5 quite worthless marines.

Depends what Astartes Chapter we're talking about here. But most Chapters rarely ever deploy as more than one Company of 100 Marines, and deployments of Squads of 10 or less are not uncommon because Space Marines are just that goddamn rare.

your first sentence confuses me, what do you exactly mean?

as for the space marines there is countless stories of single space marines doing insane deeds that saved entire worlds. a whole chapter of 700 space marines only managed to take down the world engine which is such an insane feat of power and skill, granted they had very powerful marines with them such as a chapter master but still 700 marines took down an artifical planet made by and filled with necorns. i bet if you threw 700 spartans onto the world engine then they would end up dead very quick even if masterchief and team blue was there to assist. the powerful guns and the greater skill along with the greater experince that the space marine possess will claim him victory in this battle.

as crab said, even then these 100 marines could turn the tide of an entire conflict that is much more brutal and dangerous than any spartan was invloved in, including masterchief.

we are talking about chief vs a regular marine, if we brought a marine with an equal rank and standing to the masterchief then masterchief will literally get smashed into another dimension (the warp) without said marine even noticing that he bulldozed and annihalted master chief. spartans on average are below master chief by quite a bit with chief being the best jack of all trades spartan and the battle with a regular marine would probably be one of chief's most difficult battles in his life with him most likely losing the encounter with the marine so i dont see how regular spartans do even compare with regular space marines as they have a really good chance of beating argubaly the best spartan in the halo universe single handidly even though they are just an average space marine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back