• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space Marine vs SPEHS MEHREEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Captains and the like in Warhammer can easily reach Tier 5, while some Chapter Masters can reach Tier 4.

Regardless, this is sorta irrelevant now.

A bolt shell weighs 100g (here totally plausible since 20mm lahti anti tank rifle BULLET weighs 120 g and it's 20mm while a bolt shell is 19mm) it's also hypersonic with a max speed of at least 2500 m/s (here ).We'll assume the bullet leaves the barrel at 860 m/s (lahti 20mm is 900 m/s and .50 barret is 860 m/s) using gyrojet pistol stats it accelerates 381 m/s every 18m so in 75m the bolt has a velocity of 2500 m/s and a weight of at least 91g this gives us 284,375 (bolts vaporize parts of humans and the shockwave of a bolt passing has a 1m kill radius) joules now if we go and look at the halo sniper rifle which can penetrate multiple spartan's with energy shields it has 120,600 joules (source ) so this means the basic weapon of the space marines with the basic round is equivalent to 2.35 halo sniper rifle shots hitting in the same spot and then exploding like a frag grenade inside you.Now the space marines can take heavy bolter fire and even autocannon fire.In melee the marine will win because of speed difference.

I'll have to give it to the space marine because of the attack power,durability,speed and combat speed

>Equal. Speed

>Chief is .2 Tons above The Marine in every apsect

>Has weapons that would make the marine into dust

yeah for the emperah.

>he said space marine

>this includes bois like marenus calgar

>also bois like dante

>masterchief is foolish heretic insults our holy lord

>PURGE THE HERETIC!!! BURN THE UNCLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!

>????????????????????????????????????

>FOR THE EMPRAH!!!!!!!

Overlord4896 said:
>he said space marine

>this includes bois like marenus calgar

>also bois like dante

>masterchief is foolish heretic insults our holy lord

>PURGE THE HERETIC!!! BURN THE UNCLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!

>????????????????????????????????????

>FOR THE EMPRAH!!!!!!!
Guess thats my daily dose of cringe.

Anyways.

Dont even know if you are being ironic at this point.

But I am going to definitly sue Crab again since he hasnt updated the vote counter.

KarmodF said:
Dont even know if you are being ironic at this point.

But I am going to definitly sue Crab again since he hasnt updated the vote counter.
That vote possessed reasoning so invalid I cannot add it out of good faith.

But the marine has Hypersonic+ combat speed and subsonic movement.The bolter is a slightly bigger(in caliber) nornfang which kills a shielded spartan in 1 shot(and it's also in the same tier as the scattershot and the lance) so the marine should resist at least a hit while the chief can't.

What part of "Speed equal" and "Chief has AP advantage" did you not understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back