• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space Marine vs SPEHS MEHREEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote space marine FRA and so we can move onwards to incon, just 2 more votes from here

Actually voting incon makes it less likely to be incon and for this match to actually end though

Honestly, I feel more like GER's power has been used on me.

I can never reach the conclusion.

HALLELUJAH! - Nicolas Cage
HALLELUJAH! - Nicolas Cage

Emperor bless, grace at last.

I'm wondering if I should post some collapsed details on one side to turn this into a more conclusive victory. But, maybe I shouldn't...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back