• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle REMATCH (Master Chief vs Doomguy) (GRACE)

Voting Doomguy. Master Chief isn't getting past Doomguy's immortality. Only option he can win by is Incap/KO which seems very unlikely.

Cant mastechief sneak attack doomguy?
In his profile it says that he have invisibility,stealth mastery and illusion creation

Maybe he can find a way to catch doom guy off guard and them K.O

Looking at this idk who takes skill but chief has a lifting advantage and building+ weapons. still doom guy has invulnerability and invincibility with items so that can keep him safe though I don’t know how long it lasts

Chiefs heavy weapons can do some damage to the doom guy but he can power through most of it up close chief can overpower and incap slayer that way. I don’t know who has ap advantage but slayer should have it. But spartan shields bubble shields ect. can keep chief from dying plus he has invisibility and camouflage of his own. Also stat amps and illusions I think I’ll vote incon. Either doom guy takes out chief with his weapons or chief incaps slayer with his abilities.

Last edited:
Looking at this idk who takes skill but chief has a lifting advantage and building+ weapons. still doom guy has invulnerability and invincibility with items so that can keep him safe though I don’t know how long it lasts
Doomguy has countless centuries of combat experience, so he should outskill chief

Doomguy can see invisible enemies ala Spectre's (The invisible pinkies)

Wait, isn’t Post Night Sentinel Training at least 8C and/or higher? If so, it is a AP stomp vs a 9A with only a few weapons being at 8C something that Doomguy can easily tank at least.

Wait, isn’t Post Night Sentinel Training at least 8C and/or higher? If so, it is a AP stomp vs a 9A with only a few weapons being at 8C something that Doomguy can easily tank at least.
Match has already been added, also Doomguy has 8-C dura while Master Chief had 8-C+ weapons, so there's no tanking. As some brought it above, Chief does have a win-con, yet it's very unlikely.

Back