• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baken384

He/Him
Jotaro Kujo (Stardust Crusaders) VS Space Marine (Adeptus)
  • Speed Equalized
  • Space Marine in Dreadnaught Key
  • Starting Distance: 20 Meters
  • Fight takes place in a American Neighborhood
Unit_Jotaro_Kujo_28STAND_PROUD29.png
400.png

Jotaro:
Space Marine:
Inconclusive:

What's the AP here? Jotaro's gotta cross the distance somewhat, dreadnought has a big load of firepower and I assume some dura negating stuff that's pretty nasty. But timestop is a thing so idk right now

What's the AP here? Jotaro's gotta cross the distance somewhat, dreadnought has a big load of firepower and I assume some dura negating stuff that's pretty nasty. But timestop is a thing so idk right now
Jotaro is just Part 3 not pissed or peak so he's just > 7.8 by some degree and can manhandle 6 tonners casually.

idk Warhammer lad, my knowledge on that is surface level only.

Is this Pre-DIO Fight Jotaro or Post-DIO Fight Jotaro? Time Stop is useful in closing the distance but Jotaro and Star Plat having Massively Faster than Light reaction might make it a bitch to hit him, albeit, if Jotaro gets caught in an AoE attack he's pretty much ******.

Speed is equal, though weird equalization rules still means Plat has a huge speed discrepancy, but given his tiny ass aoe of only 2m~, it shouldn't be that troublesome unless in CQC.

I'd assume it's Post Dio fight, so he has time stop, but he's in his base state, no rage unga bunga bullshit that makes him roid the **** out (if he was pissed, he basically gets two one shots worth of extra scaling).

Can the Dreadnaught even see or hurt Star Platinum? If not, what stops him from just Face Tanking everything for Jotaro until they get close enough to beat his ass?

Back