• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Space Marine revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the page for the Adeptus Astartes, the centurion key for their AP says-
Unknown naturally (Vastly superior to most other Space Marines physically, though the exact extent is unknown).
Yet why would it be Unknown, when the justification says “vastly superior to most other space marines” even if it’s to an unknown extent? Wouldn’t it just be “ at least building level, likely large building level”, due to upscaling from regular power armor space marines, and by scaling off its durability which is large building level? Also this would apply to striking strength as well, since for striking strength it literally says “stronger than terminators but to an unknown extent”, and the terminator key for their physical strength is “at least building level”. So I suggest we just change it to what I mentioned above.

And they should also get “Large Size (Type 0)” as centurion armor is only slightly smaller than a dreadnought (which has Large size type 0 in it’s key) and is an exosuit that can house an entire 7-8 feet tall/2.134-2.438 meters tall space marine inside of it.

Most of the 40k pages are in pretty dire need of updates, I mean this one literally as the centurion's LS as "higher" and that's it.

Anyways, it should just be "At least Building level" without the durability scaling because its AP wouldn't necessarily scale to its durability without proper feats

Given the size of centurion armor, yeah I can see large size type 0

Most of the 40k pages are in pretty dire need of updates, I mean this one literally as the centurion's LS as "higher" and that's it.

Anyways, it should just be "At least Building level" without the durability scaling because its AP wouldn't necessarily scale to its durability without proper feats

Given the size of centurion armor, yeah I can see large size type 0
Alright cool cool. I’m aware that (eventually ) warhammer 40k is going to be going through a big revision on here once siege of terra is finished but I just wanted to fix something relatively small and minor that was itching me the wrong way IG.

could the lifting strength of centurions also be changed to “at least class 25” upscaling from terminator marines?

I don't see any reason not to.
Ok well, I made all the changes except for large size type 0. Mainly because I’m doing this on mobile, just to be real with you and this is my first time ever editing a wiki page, idk how switch between the tabbers in editing. I don’t believe I messed anything up please make sure I didn’t mess up anything💀.

and I am extremely sorry if I did.

Ok well, I made all the changes except for large size type 0. Mainly because I’m doing this on mobile, just to be real with you and this is my first time ever editing a wiki page, idk how switch between the tabbers in editing. I don’t believe I messed anything up please make sure I didn’t mess up anything💀.

and I am extremely sorry if I did.
Added the large size and changed the tier on top to 8-C since it was still unknown though what you changed looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back