• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupy's Bracket Bowl (Entries finished)

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Welcome peoples, and persons! After looking through a few brackets, I decided to make my own! (And that's it)

Fire mario
I couldn't get my PFP on here :(

Rules:
-One pick per perso

-9-B characters only

-As 9-B is such a broad tier, all characters Ap (And durability) must be between 100 Kilojoules, & 1 Megajoule

-No OP hax (Likely needs to be case by case)

-Speed equalized every match

-limit of 2 to 3 characters from a franchise/verse

-When a match is deemed inconclusive, 3 coin flips (Because 1 is boring) will determine who progresses

And that's it! (Probably)

Current Standings

Characters:

1. Rockstar Foxy (Soupywolf5)

2. Tinti (Joaco0902)

3. Mr. Hippo (Walker21232123)

4. Feebas (Psychomaster35)

5. Zohan Dvir (Listentomyrhytm)

6. Freddy Fazbear (FNaF World) (Manger212erguy21poohGodzilla121322239&$)

7. Arthur Morga (I'm Blue daba dee daba die)

8. The Masked Mutant (Gewsbumpz dude)

9. Mr. WideMouth (Jeff The Killer Saga) (HeadlessKramerGeoff777)

10. Wheatley (Edwardtruong2006)

11. Cuphead (Character) (Redite250)

12. Kurt Barlow (Unoriginal Memes)

13. Oddjob (GyroNutz)

14. Natsuki Subaru (ElixerBlue)

15. Little Mac (CrackerVolley)

16. GTA Online Protagonist (Colonel Krukov)

It has just occurred to me that three characters on here right now have the same AP (Neato)

I don't think so. Skitzo's really haxxed.

Also, he should have High-Mid due to the new video that came out today.

Christian Higdon said:
I don't think so. Skitzo's really haxxed.
Also, he should have High-Mid due to the new video that came out today.
Yeah, then that's a definite no (Also if the door feat is violent fragmentation then his AP's too high anyway)

Yeah really. If we don't stop them it's just gonna be Tintin and Feebas sorrounded by a bunch of FNAF characters.

I picked who I did mainly because I'm almost certain he's going to lose in the first match (Little to no useful hax and barely above the minimum AP), and I'm awful at debating

Back