• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You *************.

I officially have a grudge against the entity.

Alright who wants to replace this guy?

gentlemen? yay or nay?

ALRIGHT.

Who's got someone who's NEAR baseline who can replace ART, who replaced entity?

Doesnt his aura stomp all human killers?

Bro theres like zero scans on that profile wtf 💀

i have zero context with anything that thing can do, but unless someone has the holy knowledge we need, i'll (cautiously) put him in...

Bro theres like zero scans on that profile wtf 💀

i have zero context with anything that thing can do, but unless someone has the holy knowledge we need, i'll (cautiously) put him in...

nevermind. as much as i dislike roblox, doors is not that bad and hence replace windigo with the figure

nevermind. as much as i dislike roblox, doors is not that bad and hence replace windigo with the figure
LETS ******* GOOOO MY VERSE SEES THE LIGHT OF DAY!!!!

he's baseline rn (And will likely stay that way for a long time). so he good, most his hax is useless as shit besides maybe Fear Manipulation.

figure is high into 9-C not sure why he isnt 9-B

biggest letdown of Reaperman's day.
I just like the original guy
Unfortunately he's not exactly... horror? He's horror for the town but it's not like he's horror for us lol

I cannot see a street fighter somehow bursting a metal door that is locked
he took quite a few strikes to open it, and he didn't do any showing of damage to the door itself. he'd have to do any sort of damage to the door if he were going to be 9-B.

Back