• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PRAISE THE SUN stat equal Tournament

You wanna know something really funny?

He's not getting outed for being too skilled(I think he's quite skilled anyway), nor the heat of his fire, no, he's getting outed cause he can ******* vore fire yeeted at him by like 90% of the characters here with no harmful effects!
Drat, my plan was found out

Fair

I nominate these two characters

I nominate two of these characters
Natsu was rejected since he could just eat the fire lol

I don't know all the terminology of vs wiki quite yet. What would be considered "mid hax". Seems kind of broad.
Basically would give people who don't have hax a hard time.

I nominate these two characters
Rubia is the one I'm letting in.

Basically would give people who don't have hax a hard time.
Rubia is the one I'm letting in.
One of these characters for my second pick

Escanor exists. Like, that's the reason.

Ain't Fire null like, not actually in her PnA? It was confusing
Actually, fire nullification is only for EOV as resistance. AZ is only used as a last resort as she prefers to fight her opponents and use spells after.

One of these characters for my second pick
I'd say like Low-Mid lmao
Can Merelonia or Magna be used?

I mean that requires him to grab them and stare into their eyes or test them to hell. The former is baseline soul hax which would be weird if peeps ain’t resisting and the latter is mega out of character since he only ever did it to Meph. Also you can’t be serious about one shot hax for Nick Cage when AZ got accepted

But that low-mid regen cap is an oof for him. Time to get back to looking. Yama would be fine, right?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Shoto_Todoroki_(Shoto)?so=search
Which one can be used for my second character?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Shoto_Todoroki_(Shoto)?so=search
Which one can be used for my second character?
Endeavor fits way more but I like shoto better cause I feel his ice clashing with shit will be amusing in practice.

Back