• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PRAISE THE SUN stat equal Tournament

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
R.c9e1796b77be752ea77e444a6eca90f4

The sun calls to the champions of it and the blazing glory of those below, granting them all equal power to determine who is truly the best! So come and heed, here

Rules:

* 1. Stats equalized on all matches

* 2. Only Mid hax at most is allowed.

* 3. The characters obviously MUST be aligned with the sun or fire/heat.

* 4. Only two submissions per person

* 5. Characters must not have fought eachother in-canon

* 6. Have fun!

Brackets here

1. Escanor
2. Solaire of Astora
3. Sundancer (@Peppersalt43)
4. Retak'ka (@Greatsage13th) (The original user of the Gamma (upgraded solar) element)
5. Beric Dondarrian (@RoTt35) (he is a warrior who worships a god of fire)
6. Princess Celestia (@Peppersalt43)
7. Solgaleo (@Psychomaster35)
8. Charizard (@Psychomaster35)
9. Demon of Hatred (@AnAverageUsername)
10. Magna Swing
11. Cure Sunny (@Kflare63)
12. Shoto Todoroki
13. Katsuki Bakugo (@SuperStar)
14. Firestorm (Pre-Crisis) (@Adem_Warlock69)
15. Kamen Rider Ixa (@Nicetoderp)
16. Fireblight Ganon (@Dust_Collector)

Last edited:

How IC is Petrification and Sealing as both are instant win basically.

Just saying, basically any Superman would fit here, is Animated Movies your choice?
That my friend does not look like one who is... sufficiently affiliated with the sun or fire.

How IC is Petrification and Sealing as both are instant win basically.

Just saying, basically any Superman would fit here, is Animated Movies your choice?

That my friend does not look like one who is... sufficiently affiliated with the sun or fire.
BoBoiBoy Blaze and BoBoiBoy Solar. Do fit the criteria

He doesn't have that many forms, besides that we can just restrict him to solar fusions instead.
Why should I do that when it's locking like 80% of the character's shit behind a wall?

Inherently Escanor, Solaire, Celestia, and Superman are all inherently aligned with the sun/fire, Boiboiboy isn't outside of specific forms. Heatblast, or hell, even Bowser here would fit more than Boiboiboy for example as he's closer to a hero aligned with the earth itself that can tap into the powers of the sun/fire rather than one associated with the sun/fire as one would see him.

Why should I do that when it's locking like 80% of the character's shit behind a wall?

Inherently Escanor, Solaire, Celestia, and Superman are all inherently aligned with the sun/fire, Boiboiboy isn't outside of specific forms. Heatblast, or hell, even Bowser here would fit more than Boiboiboy for example as he's closer to a hero aligned with the earth itself that can tap into the powers of the sun/fire rather than one associated with the sun/fire as one would see him.
Can't we just use BoBoiBoy Solar for simplicity sake and no, it doesn't lock away 80% of his abilities only a notable few. The alternative would be to use BoBoiBoy Supra which is solar and lightning fused into one. But BoBoiBoy Solar by itself should be fine for this tournament.

You missed the main point, Boiboiboy Transforms into a form that is aligned with the sun, but is not inherently associated/aligned with the sun when you think of him.

When I think of Solaire, I think "Praise the Sun", when I think of Escanor, I automatically associate him with the sun. I can't speak for Celestia because I despise MLP but she specifcally is basically the sun goddess/princess going by her profile, and Superman is quite literally powered by the sun and that is inherent to him. Boiboiboy doesn't have that, like I said, he's far more closely aligned to the Earth than he is the sun or fire, in fact Solar is just an "Element" he can use and tap into.

You missed the main point, Boiboiboy Transforms into a form that is aligned with the sun, but is not inherently associated/aligned with the sun when you think of him.

When I think of Solaire, I think "Praise the Sun", when I think of Escanor, I automatically associate him with the sun. I can't speak for Celestia because I despise MLP but she specifcally is basically the sun goddess/princess going by her profile, and Superman is quite literally powered by the sun and that is inherent to him. Boiboiboy doesn't have that, like I said, he's far more closely aligned to the Earth than he is the sun or fire, in fact Solar is just an "Element" he can use and tap into.
Well then, how about Retakka? The original user of the Gamma (upgraded solar) element?

Uh, didn't you just say

As I said, it's mostly just a way for her to bypass immortality or regen and not something she actively uses in combat
I was talking about the sealing, assuming it was for Immortality/Regen, so what is Sealing used for?

Also can I change Superman? I'd like to continue my trend of getting Parahumans characters to lose equal stat tourneys

Also can I change Superman? I'd like to continue my trend of getting Parahumans characters to lose equal stat tourneys

Yes

I just need to know if his dura neg stuff is IC to use, and if Matter Manipulation actually matters in the long run.

Back