• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupy's Bracket Bowl (Entries finished)

Also apparent 9-A dura (I know it says 9-B in her durability section but the linked calc has 9-A results so eh.)

Why don't you just use a Giganotosaurus? (600 kilojoules AP well within the threshold) ovo

I'm going to give some suggestions:

Nathan Drake

Saitama (Before training)

Some real world animal like lions or bears

Lightning McQueen

Shrek

James P. Sullivan (Monsters inc.)

SCP-173

Thomas the Tank Engine

Wait, how is Canon Rena have higher durability than Anime Rena if Canon is considered 9-C?

Edit: Oh, the tiers are based on power, got it.

Joaco0902 said:

Nathan Drake

Lightning McQueen

Shrek

SCP-173

Thomas the Tank Engine
-Nathan's likely too high (If the door smashing is anything but fragmentation) -Pre-training Saitama's way too high —Maybe (Depends on Which ones but most are too low) -Lightning McQueen doesn't even have an AP value (And if he does then I can't find it -Shrek's too high -No idea about James -Scp-173's AP's too high (Also telekinesis says no) -And Thomas likely wouldn't work due to only being on tracks (So anyone he fights could just step off)

Also if at any point a character is disqualified, then either the person who submitted the disqualified character may submit another (So have back-ups ready), or the other character can be pushed forward.

Soupywolf5 said:
Joaco0902 said:

Nathan Drake

Lightning McQueen

Shrek

SCP-173

Thomas the Tank Engine
Thomas likely wouldn't work due to only being on tracks (So anyone he fights could just step off)
iirc Thomas can create tracks to move wherever he wants.

Also, for when the brackets start, when would the most convenient time to start each round be?

Lightning McQueen doesn't even have an AP value (And if he does then I can't find it

I found this on Lightning McQueen vs Thanos Simmonatoi:

"Hmmmm, let's just take the average values of the weight of a 4th Gen Viper (Because that's what he looks like to me, I'll use the SRT10), a top speed of 200-206 mph, the average weight of 1500 kg, he'd produce almost 6 megajoules at top speed. Not only that, he's designed to accelerate faster right off the bat."

Back