• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PRAISE THE SUN stat equal Tournament

How bout this?

How bout this?
Nah
Morpho knight (as he appears in forgotten land) he uses fire in a lot of his attacks
That doesn't justify being in this tournament.
Could Burning Blaze work? A fair amount of abilities on her profile are either from optional equipment (Wisps), or is not in character for her to use.
Invincibility GG
Pre-Crisis Firestorm (Cannot affect organic matter with his matter hax, and if he tries, he gets harmed by harmful energy feedback)
In.

Endeavor fits way more but I like shoto better cause I feel his ice clashing with shit will be amusing in practice.
I just realized a lot of these characters resist fire manipulation so endeavour will be in a lot of trouble so I will go with Shoto since it makes things interesting(Last change).

I would have picked Volgin, but that High-Mid and fire absorption killed my hopes....

So here's Blaze

My post sent early but I dont know how his Reality Warping or BFR works

Is Mario inherently associated with fire or saving princesses from mutant turtles? That's the question you should ask.
Don't a fair share of the tournament have durability negation or BFR of some sort to counter that? If not, would Base form work? If not I'll have to do some thinking.
I just don't like invul TBH, limits options immensely.
We kicked Natsu for fire eating right? Dry resists and can absorb fire, is that a problem?
Depends on how often he does it, I know natsu vores like, all fire that comes his way. And like 70% of the tournament resists fire lmao
I would have picked Volgin, but that High-Mid and fire absorption killed my hopes....

So here's Blaze

My post sent early but I dont know how his Reality Warping or BFR works
He's stupidly outdated to hell and back.

Uh, @DaReaperMan? Should we let @speedster352 submit a character? I thought he was banned from vs threads
As long as he doesn't actually try to, you know, participate in said threads, I personally have no issue with it.
Nah, its either hes flying or not, because I dont have another fire/sun character.

Depends squarely on you
I'll think on it a bit, probably nah though, no worries.
Decent enough, nothing like Saber level. Can contend against Bishop who's basically the equivalent of the executioner vampire monster Daredevil with century of experience on the belt.
BTW I think he can be in.

Fireblight Ganon maybe? His soul manipulation isn't anything useful, he can only bind your soul to a specific location after you die so he can't just yeet anyone's soul out their body or anything. And his power mimicry isn't something he ever tried to do outside taking the fire based abilities of Vah Rudarnia (Decided to make no attempt to copy or absorb anything Link has during their battle).

Fireblight Ganon maybe? His soul manipulation isn't anything useful, he can only bind your soul to a specific location after you die so he can't just yeet anyone's soul out their body or anything. And his power mimicry isn't something he ever tried to do outside taking the fire based abilities of Vah Rudarnia (Decided to make no attempt to copy or absorb anything Link has during their battle).
Doesn't that Ganon mainly fight with a sword?

Very affiliated with it, it's his main thing from his name, main form of attacks (Even his sword gets coated in flames to increase it's power), he got his fire powers due to taking them from a fire based robot, and his main base of operations is a volcano.

You wanna know something really funny?

He's not getting outed for being too skilled(I think he's quite skilled anyway), nor the heat of his fire, no, he's getting outed cause he can ******* vore fire yeeted at him by like 90% of the characters here with no harmful effects!
Chuckles in Gamma Element.

Back