• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul King VS Asriel (Probably a stomp and I’m very likely going to regret this, but here we go)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I the one getting your proof for you? Go find it yourself.

Either way, what he's saying IS NOT REFLECTED ON THE PROFILES. It literally doesn't matter.
here is the opponement that need prove his points.

so go to pick the stataments from a mod or someone that was in the first theard and introduce them

You didn't prove ******* anything. You're literally saying that someone else argued against it.

It's entirely irrelevant, as it's NOT REFLECTED ON THE PROFILE ANYWAY.

Uh...

Spiritual Pressure destroys the monster souls in Asriel, possibly the human ones.

He rees in anger and just performs a True Reset.

Fate Manip would not stop time travel.

The hax itself is literally 4D. He uses The Almighty to do a 4D thing, why wouldn't the actual hax be 4D?? The burden of proof is on others to prove that.

Nice appeal to authority fallacy.

The hax itself does a 4D thing, therefore the hax is 4D. I do not need to prove anything past that.

reguarding appeal author, in this case it isn't, since I was refering to someone that was in the theard, and know what he is talking about. though, now that i think, it's pretty much common here find those stuff

reguarding appeal author, in this case it isn't, since I was refering to someone that was in the theard, and know what he is talking about. though, now that i think, it's pretty much common here find those stuff
You told me to get a mod to say what i said lmao

Also, read what an appeal to authority fallacy is. Cause you clearly didn't.

...lmao what? It's a fallacy.
It isn't in our page. i explained why.
Yes, which is fate/causality hax.
It's creation
You told me to get a mod to say what i said lmao
Yes, that's what i said, a mod or some other one, that was in the 1st theard, aka the Bleach first upgrade for Low 2-C

also i didn't say get a mod, i said take a statments from those people
Also, read what an appeal to authority fallacy is. Cause you clearly didn't.
I Did

I do know Bleach.

Ah yes, an ability that is described to be manipulating timelines/possibilities to make things happen by the user of said ability is just creation. You seriously don't know what The Almighty is, do you? He can look into the future and literally cherry pick what he wants to happen.

I don't care about what some other person said in another thread when it isn't reflected on the profile and doesn't work with what the ability itself is.

The hax is 4D.

Ah yes, an ability that is described to be manipulating timelines/possibilities to make things happen by the user of said ability is just creation. You seriously don't know what The Almighty is, do you? He can look into the future and literally cherry pick what he wants to happen.
Bruh, are you okay? i perfectly know that Almighty is such "Omnipotent" (not meant in the true sense, just as a great power.) that can see and change the future, and null every possible attack that the user will see. but an ability, dosen't have just ONE hax. take HA Dio as example, he overwrite reallity, but have many other haxes that are maded with or without reallity warping. basically the feat is creation. not the ability

I don't care about what some other person said in another thread when it isn't reflected on the profile and doesn't work with what the ability itself is.

The hax is 4D.
so you don't respect the profile with their hax, since a statament such it, is espically writed in the 1st theard, and in other theards. or you don't have points?

The Almighty manipulates timelines. He did the creation shit with the almighty. Boom. Done. That's all you need to know, the hax is 4D.

so you don't respect the profile with their hax, since a statament such it, is espically writed in the 1st theard, and in other theards. or you don't have points?
The **** are you even saying? What they're saying is NOT reflected on the profile. It doesn't matter what they say.

Yeah I think Asriel would still win this anyway. It's at best an incon.

"4D creation aswell" via the hax that the ability has

So what I'm getting at here, Asriel stomps? If that's the case, I'll close request the thread to be closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back