• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO [[Drink a cup of tea]] AGAIN!: Undertale VS Deltarune (0-3-0) (Let's try this again... NOP STOMP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that the fireballs behave physically in some capacity, since it knocks back Flowey. It's possible for him to cut some of them thanks to that, but again, his inferior AP and no prior knowledge makes it unlikely to snap all 50 of them before Asgore gets shit on by NEO's early attacks

also nice new pfp

Last edited:
I just realized that the fireballs behave physically in some capacity, since it knocks back Flowey. It's possible for him to cut some of them thanks to that, but again, his inferior AP and no prior knowledge makes it unlikely to snap all 50 of them until Asgore gets shit on by NEO's early attacks
Yeh this is unfair tbh
also nice new pfp
Thanks ^w^

Just trying to burn them isn't gonna do Asgore favors, if the composition of Spamton's wires is anything similar to actual cable wires. They don't snap, they char. And the insulators would keep the flames from spreading since polymers like PVC are fire-retardant.

In short, Asgore is gonna need to constantly bombard the wires with his fireballs to even be remotely effective, especially since he needs to snap all 50 of them. Which is unlikely to happen, because again, Spamton is very mobile.

Look at asgore fighting and tell me his Danmaku don't hit over the oponent most of the time and that he don't spam fire even trough his only atack that don't use his fire is the trident slashes

and even if It wasn't like that, It's still a wincondition, so It's nor a stomp, so I will keep waiting for votes

Look at asgore fighting and tell me his Danmaku don't hit over the oponent most of the time and that he don't spam fire even trough his only atack that don't use his fire is the trident slashes
Then look at Spamton's and tell me that his attacks won't straight up kill Asgore. I've already said he has no reliable way around Pipis, especially when doesn't expect them to blow up in his face just by bouncing a few meters close.

And also, Asgore only has extended melee range. Trident is not gonna help.

Then look at Spamton's and tell me that his attacks won't straight up kill Asgore. I've already said he has no reliable way around Pipis, especially when doesn't expect them to blow up in his face just by bouncing a few meters close.

And also, Asgore only has extended melee range. Trident is not gonna help.
Skill, mah men has decades of experience and survived wars against beinghs that the soul had the same power of all the monsters from the underground, Mah king should be able to dodge atacks break them with his trident whem close

Asgore skill is always underestimate becuse he is not going all in against Frisk

Dude. We've already discussed in the first thread that using the war as a feat for Asgore's skill is sketchy to use. There's no on-screen display of him keeping up with the humans at all.

If he tries hitting it with his trident, then it explodes in his face. He doesn't have the AP to destroy them.

Dude. We've already discussed in the first thread that using the war as a feat for Asgore's skill is sketchy to use. There's no on-screen display of him keeping up with the humans at all.
We literaly see in the intro of the game that asgore was in the front lines
If he tries hitting it with his trident, then it explodes in his face. He doesn't have the AP to destroy them.
Just dodge them

And we also know that they get their shit kicked in. Still inclined to believe that it's dubious to apply here.
He survived, he was in the front lines and survived humans that could one shoot him, saying this is little is sad
I already said he's not expecting them to blow up. He's not about to dodge 3-4 of them exploding from different sides.
I mean, if they have nothing to hit they will not explode, and even them he still has the heat win con, It just make It a less likle win con

I mean, if they have nothing to hit they will not explode, and even them he still has the heat win con, It just make It a less likle win con
They explode in close proximity to the battle box

@Therefir Can you give your input on what's going on here? since you wanted to have their first match removed that one time

@Therefir Can you give your input on what's going on here? since you wanted to have their first match removed that one time
My opinion is that this match is stupid and that Spamton is multiple layers of one-shot stronger than Asgore.

To think that Asgore could dodge Danmaku when he has never shown to do that before is straight up madness and I don't even know what Lemon is trying to accomplish here.

My opinion is that this match is stupid and that Spamton is multiple layers of one-shot stronger than Asgore.

To think that Asgore could dodge Danmaku when he has never shown before is straight up madness and I don't even know what Lemon is trying to accomplish here.
Finally.

If Asgore dodging child Undyne's attacks gets brought up again I swear

Finally.

If Asgore dodging child Undyne's attacks gets brought up again I swear
Undertale supporters be like: Dodging a young and inexperienced Undyne makes Asgore as skilled as Comic Fear Garou.

In any case, Asgore has no chance of dodging battlefield wide bullets, which require Big Shots to destroy and pass through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back