• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul King VS Asriel (Probably a stomp and I’m very likely going to regret this, but here we go)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asriel if go serious could easily stomp. since he would destroy the whole timeline, with future,past and present. and Soul King Fate Hax is only 3D

yhwach 3 would use with Almighty to destroy the universe, the soul king can also use Almigthy to destroy them. Almigthy is a 4D skill that can create and destroy the Universe very easily.
only Creation and AP are 4D. though, if it isn't in character, then Asriel have some possibility to win

Soul king would decimate if he uses all the abilities stated on his profile. Especially „The visionary“ would be deadly.

@manu_zarri well that’s the problem here because the only thing soul king ever did which is stated in the novels is that he destroyed a hollow as big as hueco mundo which is considered infinite in size by just the wave of his hand. Other than this he hasn’t don’t anything else.

But the creation is fate hax as per the thread. No clue who was arguing it’s 3D but this was a point on the thread where we argued over whether the Almighty performed the creation feat (via its fate hax) or if it was performed by SK/Yhwach’s raw power with it being concluded that it was done via Almighty.

It all comes from The Almighty so it doesn't matter lmao. A different application of a 4D hax doesn't make it a 3D hax.
make a CRT then... idc if you want use, you could use it, though i personally think it's wrong. BUT, you can't use it until it get accepted in a CRT

It IS accepted bruh the creation is FROM THE ALMIGHTY. Did you READ THE PROFILE? IT LITERALLY SAYS IT.

At least High 6-A, 3-A to Low 2-C with the Almighty

WITH THE ALMIGHTY.

You didn't prove it, what? It's literally on the profiles. Go make a CRT to gt that approved then. Till then you've lost.

Doesn't matter what you've wrote if it's not accepted.

You didn't prove it, what? It's literally on the profiles. Go make a CRT to gt that approved then. Till then you've lost.

Doesn't matter what you've wrote if it's not accepted.
the hell are you saying? it's literally the message at 10:12, the message itself is from another user, in another CRT.

I repeat, read.

It's not accepted. Therefore, it's irrelevant.
the quote of the dude is refering to the Low 2-C first theards for bleach. also you actually need prove the point, since as the dudes in the theards stated, having a 4D hax in an ability isn't enough for other hax being 4D.

we can also call or ask to a mod

the quote of the dude is refering to the Low 2-C first theards for bleach. also you actually need prove the point, since as the dudes in the theards stated, having a 4D hax in an ability isn't enough for other hax being 4D.

we can also call or ask to a mod
also, please, think before write, that's not my words, they come from another theard.

The creation comes from The Almighty. The Almighty is 4D. The burden of proof is on someone else to prove that, because we accept the Almighty as 4D and the Fate Hax/causality hax is the MAIN PURPOSE of The Almighty.

The creation comes from The Almighty. The Almighty is 4D. The burden of proof is on someone else to prove that, because we accept the Almighty as 4D and the Fate Hax/causality hax is the MAIN PURPOSE of The Almighty.
i said link the CRT, i already linked a quote from someone, that is refering to the first low 2-C theard for bleach

Why am I the one getting your proof for you? Go find it yourself.

Either way, what he's saying IS NOT REFLECTED ON THE PROFILES. It literally doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back