• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach (Bleach) VS Asriel Dreemurr (Flowey)

write a crt then
It doesn't need a crt because it's clearly stated Yhwach was destroying the boundary between realms so the point still stands according wiki standard. You can make a argument timeline eraser doesn't work on Yhwach.

In previous form it taken 10 seconds.
In this form is FULL POWER.
And speed equalized
So 10 second is more than enough and he can see and alter countless future possibilities so still Yhwach gets have advantage.

Looks like it doesn't change the fact that Yhwach is more likely to kill first than Asriel.

Time to start voting.

I vote Yhwach from the reasons I have mentioned before.

It doesn't need a crt because it's clearly stated Yhwach was destroying the boundary between realms so the point still stands according wiki standard. You can make a argument timeline eraser doesn't work on Yhwach.
then what the point if this was the main Asriel wincon.

anyway, it's a stomp since timeline Erase doesn't even work here

so how long does it take? 10 seconds?
Honestly, the passive effect timeframe wasnt really stated, but he can destroy the timeline with his attacks if he wanted to
9:28

while the only reason that he didnt destroyed it was Frisk not letting it

and Asriel does not cares about destroying the world, and as I said, the entire universe was going to be destroyed if Frisk wasnt there

BUT

this is where the problem happens, Yhwach can see in the future the fuckery that Asriel would do, and in the same way as against Ichigo, Yhwach will try to destroy Asriel really quick if he see in the future that Asriel is dangerous, he did the same thing against Ichigo at all, and Asriel power is infinitely more dangerous than Ichigo.

Results: Yhwach wins

Last edited:
Honestly, the passive effect wasnt really stated, but he can destroy the timeline with his attacks if he wanted to
9:28

while the only reason that he didnt destroyed it was Frisk not letting it

and Asriel does not cares about destroying the world, and as I said, the entire universe was going to be destroyed if Frisk wasnt there

BUT

this is where the problem happens, Yhwach can see in the future the fuckery that Asriel would do, and in the same way as against Ichigo, Yhwach will try to destroy Asriel really quick if he see in the future that Asriel is dangerous, he did the same thing against Ichigo at all, and Asriel power is infinitely more dangerous then Ichigo.

Results: Yhwach wins

Thanks for actually clarifying the timeline erasure mate <3 Appreciated~

Honestly, the passive effect wasnt really stated, but he can destroy the timeline with his attacks if he wanted to
There was just "The whole world is ending" text. Dunno if this passive or not.

funny to think that The Player in Deltarune key could easily deal with this fight

There was just "The whole world is ending" text. Dunno if this passive or not.
World in undertale refers to Timeline due to cosmology yada yada, and the text of the world starting to end in the moment that Asriel transformed in the god of hyperdeath form, so, yeah, the timeline was ending due Asriel presence, which counts as passive

ok, then Asriel just gonna see GAME OVER thing or go to the Heaven after death. Good.

Yeah, did people even mentioned SC at all? it seems to be forgotten
Yup.

Asriel has the AP advantage and still has some degree of resistance to soul manip afaik so he won't get crushed. (i think???)

Still tho, Bleach's soul hax is still superior to undertale's by a long shot. so at the very least he is gonna feel the pressure the same way kaname did with grimmjow.

Yup.

Asriel has the AP advantage and still has some degree of resistance to soul manip afaik so he won't get crushed.
Bleach Soul Manip scales far higher than Asriel resistances, Asriel resistance is not above baseline, only if u consider that he has around 300 souls inside him, but even then, Grimmjow had millions souls, yet Aizen soul manip was superior than Grimmjow resistance, and Yhwach scales above Aizen too

Asriel soul resistance is just "taking soul damage as physical"

bleach peeps are still working on the sc scaling chain with the new soul rules in place, but yea sk yhwach is being used here the soul gap is immensely large(almost as large as yo momma) if Asriel timeline erasure is passive it won't change much he'd just be paralysed and groveling in fear kinda like ganjo and ichigo when they first encountered kenpachi.

is this a stomp? i don't think Asriel can do anything

is this a stomp? i don't think Asriel can do anything
For it to be a stomp, no win con has to exists for asriel (He has one with timeline erasure).

It's just that Yhwach is more likely to end things first than asriel and he has spiritual pressure.

Isn't the entire purpose of having "soul crush" as a thing for vsb bleach is for the sake of properly indexing the verse? I think this serves as an advantage here rather than indication of being a stomp.

Isn't the entire purpose of having "soul crush" as a thing for vsb bleach is for the sake of properly indexing the verse? I think this serves as an advantage here rather than indication of being a stomp.
in a sense i guess but soul crush has gatekeeped bleach from fighting alot of verses.

For it to be a stomp, no win con has to exists for asriel (He has one with timeline erasure).
it can also be a stomp if its impossible to reach the win con.
example
Passives instantly kill someone all the time
passives ending the fight before the other party can do anything or even have a chance to use an ability

in a sense i guess but soul crush has gatekeeped bleach from fighting alot of verses.
The way I see it, that's just the supporter's contingency of having lost the discussion with the character they were rooting for.

I've seen it a lot in vsb. But that's just me thinking out loud.

I mean, Yhwach has masterful control over his manipulation of souls. So depending on the circumstances, he won't feel like crushing everyone around him like an ant instantly.

In that sense, it just becomes a case of "Yhwach soul crushing more often than not", i guess.

Anyways I don't wanna come across as some unhinged fangirl desperate to get dubs.

If it's not a stomp, I vote Yhwach for the reasons I have mentioned.

If it is, I have no problems closing this.

The way I see it, that's just the supporter's contingency of having lost the discussion with the character they were rooting for.

I've seen it a lot in vsb. But that's just me thinking out loud.
Bringing up soul crush when they feel like theyve lost?

example
Passives instantly kill someone all the time
passives ending the fight before the other party can do anything or even have a chance to use an ability
I'd say its near stompish levels, seeing as asriel has soul resistance he would only get paranormal fear and paralysis haxed(possibly ee if that goes thru for Yhwach and ichigo)

If you don't consider it a stomp In character with future sight/fate manip yhwach will act sooner and end it when he sees his impending doom.

wait how strong is ASriel soul resistance?
afaik Bleach soul resistane specially at the end of the story goes into ridiculous level of layers which makes their soul crush basically stacked up high to even resist and I can only name a few who can possibly resist those stacked up layers of resistance and potency

Back