• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean he is being removed from reality, replaced with what result DIO wants.

Also the power null resistance is just the Almighty, which won’t work because of time stop spam.

DIO "removing him from reality" is essentially just his EE though right? In which case, SK probably survives it for the reasons I listed above, unless there's something I'm missing.

Regardless, as I said earlier, if DIO doesn't instantly timestop then he loses, SK just has more ways of winning and can counter basically everything other than probably the timestop, and I'm not sure how in character it is for him to instantly timestop anyway.

If what Rikimarox2 said above about this DIO being arrogant is true, then yeah, he loses more times than not.

But with precog you still see it occur, not really with time stop.

DIO is cocky but in this key still Ioves his time stop and is far more hax happy then any other. So the almighty won’t exactly work.

But with precog you still see it occur, not really with time stop.

DIO is cocky but in this key still Ioves his time stop and is far more hax happy then any other. So the almighty won’t exactly work.
Can you prove DIO is going to consistently insta-time stop right as the battle begins please?

Even canon DIO doesn't fight like that and all he has is timestop, he abuses it sure, but he doesn't just instantly timestop and kill his opponent right as the battle begins

Time stop doesn't counter the Almighty unless he perma stop it, also he needs to stop it in countless timelines.

Time stop doesn't counter the Almighty unless he perma stop it, also he needs to stop it in countless timelines.
????
This is the weirdest asspull I have seen in a long time.
He can’t see it happen even in the future so even with the limited use, he should still counter it. He will just see DIO use it and then get either nulled or overwritten.

Oh wait his range is that high, so he might still completely erase him since he would have nothing to return to across everything.

Just gonna point something out

Since a base power was restricted this means this matchup can't be added correct?

It can't be added because something is restricted and durability is equalized.

Anyway, I didn't say it before, but I vote for SK, while it's possible DIO can win if he uses timestop instantly, I don't think it's very likely for two reasons
  1. It's not been proven to be in character for him, and given what I know of canon DIO + other comments in this thread, he's probably pretty arrogant and would underestimate SK.
  2. It's not been proven that DIO can actually kill SK due to being able to survive and continue regenerating after soul destruction as well as continuing to exist whilst the SK palace exists, which DIO has absolutely no knowledge of and it exists in an isolated realm protected by barriers.
And overall I feel SK has more ways of winning and basically counters everything DIO has other than possibly the aforementioned timestop.

1. It's not been proven to be in character for him, and given what I know of canon DIO + other comments in this thread, he's probably pretty arrogant and would underestimate SK.
Actually in the game, it's one of his first moves

I'm sure DIO has all the range to affect SK palace

Also Time Stop or Reality Overwrite is one of the first things he does as said above

I think DIO takes this

His regen doesn’t seem to go above Low Godly on the profile, surviving soul destruction is way above that.

I don’t think he has feats of surviving complete erasure from reality, especially since he has power nullification as well on punch (seen with GER.)

I'm sure DIO has all the range to affect SK palace

Also Time Stop or Reality Overwrite is one of the first things he does as said above

I think DIO takes this
How does that work exactly? Does multiversal range mean you can affect dimensions you're not aware exist from completely different verses?

Prove it, I've asked this to be proven and nobody has done it yet. It would quite literally need to be an action he performs right as the battle begins since SK's insane precog means his first move is going to be something that kills DIO.

His regen doesn’t seem to go above Low Godly on the profile, surviving soul destruction is way above that.

I don’t think he has feats of surviving complete erasure from reality, especially since he has power nullification as well on punch (seen with GER.)
A lot of people have this misconception, most Bleach characters don't have a physical body, they're literally just souls, Low-Godly to them is basically Mid-Godly in principal, this is why Aizen also only has Low-Godly even though he gets it from regenerating after he's completely destroyed.

How does that work exactly? Does multiversal range mean you can affect dimensions you're not aware exist from completely different verses?

Prove it, I've asked this to be proven and nobody has done it yet. It would quite literally need to be an action he performs right as the battle begins since SK's insane precog means his first move is going to be something that kills DIO.
1- it should given nothing in Bleach is multiversal+ in size

2- ask some JoJo knowledgeable member

read the profile? i guess
I mean, read the profile. also if this is post-absorption Dio then his reallity overwrite can be actived by tougth or something similiar

read the profile? i guess

I mean, read the profile. also if this is post-absorption Dio then his reallity overwrite can be actived by tougth or something similiar
Saying "read the profile" isn't a response, I've very clearly read the profile and nowhere does it say it's in character for DIO to instantly time stop.

This is what you told me to "read the profile" for, nowhere on DIO's profile does it say it's in character for him to time stop right as the battle begins.

Personally i'd say DIO likely timestops first thing against SK. From what I remember, the thing with him getting cocky is mostly when he's fighting the Joestars, and when he against others he doens't hesitate to timestop and **** them up.

the only thing that i founded:

^ if you say why this video gameplay, it's because all others are people that scripted the game for take HA Dio as playable characther

Uhh he 100% gets nulled, he doesn’t need to understand what he is seeing as explained by Yhwach. He simply understands and it doesn’t work. I’m confused how this notion time stop counters passive power nullification, passive causality manipulation amongst other things.

Match starts > he sees countless futures instantly > understand everything within it> nulls whatever can harm him before it happens

????
This is the weirdest asspull I have seen in a long time.
He can’t see it happen even in the future so even with the limited use, he should still counter it. He will just see DIO use it and then get either nulled or overwritten.
He can still see the future even if his future self dies, so if Dio can't perma stop time like there won't be any future at all forever, then the future will continue and Soul King will see it.

Uhh he 100% gets nulled, he doesn’t need to understand what he is seeing as explained by Yhwach. He simply understands and it doesn’t work. I’m confused how this notion time stop counters passive power nullification, passive causality manipulation amongst other things.

Match starts > he sees countless futures instantly > understand everything within it> nulls whatever can harm him before it happens
Because theres a concept called NLF

That’s how the ability is described to work.
Feats >>> statements here. You know this as well as I do.
Nor does he has to see something physical I literally remember you making a thread on this before.
That was about invisible based powers. But admittedly, "invisible" was probably the wrong word used to describe my point before at that time. Whatever the case, seeing in the future only gets you so far as to what you can actually perceive and suggesting you could see something that has no form to it or similar, without actual feats of doing that, is an issue.

Statements are also a form of feat. And there is 0 anti feat regarding the statements.

Not an issue at all. almighty is stated to be the greatest power in Bleach. Thus it scales above all the other abilities. And guess what exists? Time Stop. So it can be argued it can.

Still you made that thread and others disagreed with it.

Back