• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO [[Drink a cup of tea]] AGAIN!: Undertale VS Deltarune (0-3-0) (Let's try this again... NOP STOMP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASGORE VS SPAMTON NEO

Asgore-Dreemurr-battle-idle.gif
spamton-neo.gif

Sinse they are in the same tier again, let's do this again

here is the original Thread

here is the second try

Spamton is NEO

Asgore is King

Speed equalized

Battle takes place in the Barrier Turned in a dark world

Battle theme

Spamton... It was nice to meet you. Goodbye.:

I JUST NEED THESE LITTLE [[SOULS]] Y O U HAVE: 3 (QrowBarr, LeoEpicGamer8910, The_Almighty_Wholesome)

incon:

Last edited:
So like

Asgore gets hit once or twice then dies

since NEO is well above the Chapter 1 party who can one shot guys above 0.3 tons

So.

So like

Asgore gets hit once or twice then dies

since NEO is well above the Chapter 1 party who can one shot guys above 0.3 tons

So.
wires + skill + fire hotten them the core of earth + sane enough to know what he is doing + Much better danmaku + projectiles break Spamtom danmaku + ratio

wires + skill + fire hotten them the core of earth + sane enough to know what he is doing + Much better danmaku + projectiles break Spamtom danmaku + ratio
Literally took a party of 8-Cs to cut + AP + Irrelevant points + Reliable auto-healing and defense buff + ratio deflected

party had no reliable long ranged atacks and could one shoot thouse wires any way + Heat ignores conventional dura + Danmaku is relevant + Wire burning ignores his healing + Back to sender ratio

I said reliable, not they had no option(especially whem trapped in rollercoasters cars)
Wdym? It's certainly better than Asgore's fire bullets that can still miss, since Spamton is a very much mobile target who will fly around the area. The Delta Warriors can reliably cut them due to their ten meter range, and because of how the cuts just appear on his wires.

I feel like you're way overestimating Asgore's ability in cutting the strings, because at best, it's going to take just as long as the trio can cut it, which is as long as how you fight him normally. Even then, there's no reason for Asgore to start with the strings first anyway, since he has no prior knowledge whatsoever. Before the fight, Spamton ranted to Kris about his strings, so at least they had the incentive for cutting them in the first place so he could have "freedom". Asgore doesn't have that. And if he does find out, that's gonna happen midway in the fight.

Last edited:
Danmaku will come from all sides of spamton, It's not like he need to aim to hit It, and the delta warriors still has to aim their atacks, asgore can literraly make giant circles of fire of big bursts of fire to engulf spam

Danmaku will come from all sides of spamton, It's not like he need to aim to hit It, and the delta warriors still has to aim their atacks, asgore can literraly make giant circles of fire of big bursts of fire to engulf spam
If he wants to cut them all for a wincon, then he kinda does have to aim. Spamton has a mobility advantage thanks to flight, and he can just keep out of Asgore's range as the former can attack from hundreds of meters.

Again, no reason for Asgore to lead with cutting them, since he has no prior knowledge

If he wants to cut them all for a wincon, then he kinda does have to aim. Spamton has a mobility advantage thanks to flight, and he can just keep out of Asgore's range as the former can attack from hundreds of meters.

Again, no reason for Asgore to lead with cutting them, since he has no prior knowledge
You know that he should be able to burn them, right? no need to cut, and Spamton flight isn't really all that good

Spamton flight isn't really all that good
We literally see him move outside of the screen with it, like him reacting to that surprise Rude Buster. Don't see why it isn't that "good".

If it wasn't obvious, I'm voting for Spamton, as his options are frankly better. Any hit that Asgore sustains in the fight is gonna put him in a bad spot, since he scales decently above baseline at best. And since Asgore's AP is weaker, he's gonna have a hard destroying the projectiles anyway, like the Pipis, which can take 0.47 ton attacks. So Asgore won't be able to destroy them quick enough until they get close and blow up in his face.

And also, Bluelight Specil would boost the dura of his wires, since it's still part of his body.

Last edited:
Its heat resistance for Frisk but obviously the monsters would downscale from Asgore and Toriels fire that is above this random ass oven.
I would say the best you can try argue here is that Mettaton weaponary AP should be higher them the oven sinse they where made to hunt and kill humans and is more tecnological advanced, so It having a higher AP them the standard underground oven makes sense... I guess?

Actually now thinking why would Asgores fire scale to this? It wont. So yeah its a stomp still

Theres no canon info about it

Actually now thinking why would Asgores fire scale to this? It wont. So yeah its a stomp still
Undyne has a oven of the same brand, frisk survived the oven exploding on his face whem undyne was basically putting It to maximun heat to cook, asgore fire can harm frisk but the explosion didn't

Why are we comparing Asgore's fire being superior to the MTT Oven explosion again, even though his fire harms via soul damage and not heat? Besides, the explosion is calced as 9-B anyway sooo
I vaguely recall something like this being rejected a long long time ago, but I'm not sure

Last edited:
I'd still argue that Asgore hurts Frisk through AP anyway, but then again, Spamton doesn't have fire resistance.

But I guess it just means that this isn't a full stomp ¯\(ツ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back