• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh more staff just need to drop by and give input.

If there are reasons against this, then we discuss the reasons like any regular CRT.

I never said that was their "actual power". What I'm trying to say is the Emeralds can do all these certain tiers of power due to having Infinite power and thus can be as strong or as weak due to certain tiers of aptitude, emotions, or a machine's purpose. I explained this in a past thread before.

Explaining it in a previous thread doesn't make it more correct.

And I didn't say that you siad it was their actual power, you're strawmanning me. I said the warning shot statement to show that it wouldn't even be variable, it would just be supressed strength.

Infinite power clearly isn't applicable when Shadow, who can harness the full power of a Chaos Emerald, doesn't have infinite strength. It's mainly just random statements meant to hype up the Chaos Emeralds, and mind you that statements can be contradicted by direct empirical evidence.

Emotions and machine's purpose determines the positive/negative polarity. You can increase the strength with emotions and etcetera, but that's mainly empowerment. They aren't variable in a 5-A sense is what I'm saying, and I'm fine with them being variable from 4-A to tier 2 all together, but a single Chaos Emerald definitely doesn't have any tier 2 feats and caps at tier 5.

Also, the argument that infinite power can reach tier 2 is faulty in that merely infinite power doesn't cause a dimensional transcendance but uncountably infinite does, and they are no where stated to be uncountably infinite, and their "infinite" power can be summed up as hyperbole.

I already explained how the tier 2 repelling is hax.

Just to clarify, I'm not against this whatsoever. Just explaining the power to the Emeralds to a certain individual who still doesn't get the Chaos Emeralds at all.

Someone having a different opinion than you causes you to become insulting? Sheesh.

FYI we can have different opinions and still understand the same concepts. I've never insulted you on any thread, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop insulting me whenever I disagree with you on something.

Regardless this is personal and brings about a toxic nature on the thread, so let's just move on.

Yes it does bro, and no one said "actual power" in the first place, it has different statistics because of its mechanisms in lore. that was the point trying to be displayed.

I said actual power. I didn't claim anyone else did. Again, don't strawman me.

I already refuted the 5-A part, I'm fine with variable to an extent, but 5-A variability needs to go, and a single Chaos Emerald can't reach tier 2.

I'm not trying to give this crt an early grave, but spine is about to finna make me do it.

Did you really, actually just say this? Dude. Be mature. No need to be cocky lol, this is fictional debating

it's about to, i don't play that game.

If you purposely try to make threads toxic then you're gonna get banned xd Really, stop threatening to cause shit on this thread. We're in agreement here, we just disagree on irrelevant things that don't need to be brought in here.

Regardless...

Like Shake said, let's all together stop derailing. We're pushing for 5-A base forms. You can keep the variable tier for all the Chaos Emeralds, we're not adding a variable tier for a single Chaos Emerald here (make a CRT elsewhere if you want that), and Dark Gaia has zero meaning here besides providing another 5-A feat for Sonic.

Again, push for the important, big picture here. Don't kill our chances because you got your boxers in a bunch over debating. After all, it's not like this is real or anything...

You don't understand, Imagine.

You're poking a sleeping bear by saying you'll be able to get away with it. You tempt the system by threatening to turn this thread into a shitstorm, and you will get more than just a warning. Don't **** this up for everyone involved. You're on the same damn side, so just cut it out and wait for literally anybody else to come in and spark a potential debate so this can go through.

Wokistan said:
I can agree with saying Modern is stronger than dreamcast era and scaling him to perfect chaos, egg dragoon, etc at 5-A. I don't really feel like dealing with the rest rn but maybe I'll come back
Perfect, thanks for the input.

Wokistan said:
I can agree with saying Modern is stronger than dreamcast era and scaling him to perfect chaos, egg dragoon, etc at 5-A. I don't really feel like dealing with the rest rn but maybe I'll come back
perfect, would you care to have any other mods hop in?

Darksspine said:
Thank you Wokistan. I suppose we should have another moderator on the supporters review this, then it could be closed(?)
We're probably gonna need a few more stsff members for the 5-A section at least and that should be set.

The 5-B base still needs more discussion for the sole purpose that, aside from Cal, no staff have given input on it.

Comment only if you're making a contribution to the stuff related to the OP. Enough of this "you stop derailing", "no you stop derailing" drama. No excuses or justification about any unrelated business from now on.

I accept the blame and I apologize, I started it and irrationally tried to dunk it (although you kept bringing it up when told to stop) lets just try to get better with these things and i do plan on making a thread dark gaia.

Don't know stuff about Sonic, and I don't wanna risk getting in drama lol.

You can ask more knowledgable members though

Uhhh guys...I know I started the whole joke but there's a rule about it now

• Please refrain from using the {{USERNAME}} script unnecessarily, as it tends to derail and cause confusion. It should only be used in the Fun and Games forum, and even then only sparsely.
and this one is insta-ban worthy

Honestly just stfu. I at least agreed to your thread and made a better explanation on the Chaos Emeralds powers. Also another feat for Modern Sonic is he destroyed the Egg Destroyer who was going to turn the entire planet into a card with the Master Emerald's power.

Ok I've been bamboozled. I hate y'all lol

@Corgi Username trick, everyone's seeing their own name, Darksspine thought it was a smart idea to do this in a Sonic thread...

Greenshifter said:
@Corgi Username trick, everyone's seeing their own name, Darksspine thought it was a smart idea to do this in a Sonic thread...
My bad. I didn't know there was a rule against it.

Also, you'd think people would catch on if they read the thread, saw that the comment was deleted, and even saw that the inital remark had a strike through it and was obv a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back