• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah But for real though, this thread isnjust about to reach a conclusion. Another staff input or so and we can move on from the 5-A bit.

I agree with the revisions. Shake convinced me with his stellar arguments.

PSYCH!!!

Still leaving this alone and unfollowing

ovo

I agree for modern base 5-A since he scales to the other 5-As and is stronger than the other eras. Basically FRA

The real cal howard said:

PSYCH!!!

ovo
Now look, I've got no horse in this race since I know little about Sonic, but is saying "No I'm not convinced" really that hard to say compared to immaturely memeing on someone?

Lightbuster30 said:

PSYCH!!!

ovo
Now look, I've got no horse in this race since I know little about Sonic, but is saying "No I'm not convinced" really that hard to say compared to immaturely memeing on someone?
a few here that are supporters here does it too, it's the price to pay for being in the shadow realm

TheImagineBreaker121212 said:
Lightbuster30 said:

PSYCH!!!

ovo
a few here that are supporters here does it too, it's the price to pay for being in the shadow realm
Then they shouldn't be doing it either. And one person or a group of persons doing doesn't excuse doing the same.

Bump.

Actually, I think this should be added by now. There's no opposition. We're all in agreement. This has been around for nearly two weeks. We have mods in agreement with us. Let's wrap this up.

Can somebody summarise the conclusions here in an easy to understand manner, and list the staff members that actively support, oppose, and are neutral to it? Thank you.

Classic Era characters go from Low 6-B to 5-B. Adventure Era characters who don't appear in the Modern Era are 5-B+ due to being superior to Classic Era (who are .1 Yottatons away from 5-B+). Modern Era characters go from 5-B to 5-A. 5-A is removed from Super Forms completely.

Agree: Wokistan, Cal (On 5-A Modern I think), Redgrave

Neutral: Cal (The rest)

Oppose: Nobody

I'm going to be going to sleep rught after I post this, so any responses to my post will be answered a little after I wake up and get my bearings.

Okay, and what are the summarised reasons for this?

The Classic Era cast are able to fight one another while they're empowered by a Chaos Emerald, which alone has an output of 1.4 Yottatons. They've done it consistently, with Classic Sonic fighting other bosses powered by a Chaos Emerald as well.

5-A comes from Modern Sonic being capable of the Egg Dragoon and Perfect Chaos within Sonic Generations, the latter having a 5-A energy source and the former being superior to a weapon with 5-A energy output, which falls in line with statements of him constantly getting stronger from a multitude of statements from across the series.

5-A Supers come from Sonic battling Dark Gaia, but the context implies the Chaos Emeralds were restored to their peak and Sonic one-shot Dark Gaia as soon as he was able to confront it.

And I think that covers the majority.

uhhh didn't super sonic struggle with dark gaia connecting wii, ps2, ps3 and xbox 360? he had trouble breaking dark gaia's defenses and stuff, light gaia was a major help too, although this doesn't go against 5-A Super Forms but this is after 06 btw and super sonic ended up being exhausted and fatigued.

Light Gaia wasn't a major help, he was struggling a losing battle and needed Sonic's aid. You even lose in the 360 version if you take too long iirc. The tentacles were literally just stalling on Dark Gaia's part to stop the forcefield from dropping. As soon as it was down, Dark Gaia was one-shot.

Super Forms being remotely anywhere close to a base form is an in-universe joke. 5-A Supers have got to go, and I'm not sure if you're defending keeping 5-A Supers or not.

ShakeResounding said:
Super Forms being remotely anywhere close to a base form is an in-universe joke. 5-A Supers have got to go.
I agree with the 5-A Supers removal, it makes no sense for base forms to be remotely comparable to Super forms. Hell, there is more evidence to tier 2 supers than to 5-A supers (egg wizard and egg salamander, time eater and solaris vs. Dark Gaia one shot)

ShakeResounding said:
Light Gaia wasn't a major help, he was struggling a losing battle and needed Sonic's aid. You even lose in the 360 version if you take too long iirc. The tentacles were literally just stalling on Dark Gaia's part to stop the forcefield from dropping. As soon as it was down, Dark Gaia was one-shot.
Super Forms being remotely anywhere close to a base form is an in-universe joke. 5-A Supers have got to go, and I'm not sure if you're defending keeping 5-A Supers or not.
I agree with the removal of the tierline but if there's a "varies" that would work for me.

Light Gaia holds the same power to restore the emeralds from a state of absolute 0 and yeah both light gaia and dark gaia were getting stronger throughout the fight though dark gaia was gaining the edge in rapid growth, size, power and all of it, it's described as a being it's true power and the perfect form. more happened then that shake, if we compile all the versions together super sonic was getting injured throughout the fight and both a post 06 him and light gaia had to throw some serious hands, there wasn't a oneshot if things and oobstacles from said opponent prevented you from doing it, suer sonic was even surprised as light gaia being able to breaking through his defenses quicker and better without looking for hentai haven sweet spots, and super sonic got injured bro, what's proof the in game damage is canon? in the end post 06 Super Sonic was fatigued and tired as a sloth reverting back to post 06 base self.

but that's my point-eeeee. the 5-A removal thread is over and anything is up for grabs.

Using the fact that Sonic became tired is kinda pointless, as every other fight with Sonic has him fine and dandy afterwards. Even Solaris or the Egg Wizard, which are the two strongest enemies in the Sonic franchise, didn't even leave him breakins do much as a sweat. It's am inconsistency.

Regardless, I just wanna get this revision over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back