• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Tell me here when I should lock all of the profiles that I unlocked earlier again.

This is a perfect time to change that note in the Archie Chaos Emerald wiki that misleads that there was a contradiction...

To add to what Shake said.

Sonic comments this isn't the first time he does that, implying he had to heal himself with the scabbard multiple times during the fight and he is even crouching while Sonic is on his feet not even winded.

Merlina even says a long as he has the scabbard he can't be beaten, nothing about Sonic being weak, those comments are about his swordmanship being crap at the beginning.

Furthermore, even in their second fight Arthur is on his knees and healing himself with the scabbard saying that with it he can never be defeated, while Sonic isn't even winded and just whips out the swords to kill him.

TL; DR King Arthur doesn't die the first fight cause he has the scabbard, not because he is stronger than Sonic.

I've downgraded him, as it was based off of false information.

The thread can now be closed and the profiles can be locked. Thank you, everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back