• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Yet another CRT for Sanic characters from yours truly. This time I'll be mainly focusing on slightly improving the top dogs of the Sonic franchise when it comes to hax.

Solaris

• With the Eye of Solaris Solaris is capable of creating a rift in the space-time continuum, which emits a gravitional pull (Gravity Manipulation) and negates conventional durability as it is a space-time rift.
  • Solaris should have Non-Corporeality. Eggman affirmed that the creature's "body of light" rendered standard attacks ineffective and stated that the Super Hedgehogs could not stop its form due to its transcendent physiology. To defeat Solaris, the three mains chars had to attack Solaris's consciousness which was being anchored to their dimension in the form of a red orb for unexplained reasons (lol plot).
  • Solaris should have Transformation fer obvious reasons
  • Solaris has a form of Danmaku
The Egg Wizard

The Time Eater

Infinite

And last but not least
This isn't about additional abilities per se but I wanted to hear some opinions on this new profile:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Maverick_Zero_X/Egg_Salamander_profile

It's a Tier 2 so I thought it would be good to get some input before posting this.

All right:

Solaris

• The first one qualifies both as Space-Time Manipulation and Gravity Manipulation, so it's fine (yeah, even the Durability Negation thing)
  • The second one is kind of redundant since he's already a Higher Dimensional Being. Also "being made of light" is closer to Intangibility than anything.
  • Transformation is fine.
  • Can I get a video of that? Becuase I'm not sure if it counts as Danmaku. It looks more like a Shin Godzilla style attack than anything.
The rest seems to be fine, but I'll look a bit deeper into it.

Edit:

• Danmaku is fine for both Egg Wizard and Time Eater (also, shouldn't the latter have Duplication, seeing how he spawns multiple smaller versions of himself?)
  • I agree with Homing Attack for Infinite, but I'm not sure about his Danmaku: I don't know if simply creating a big barrage of projectile qualifies since Danmaku is mainly throwing a big barrage of projectiles in almost any directio. Infinite seems just to throw them into a single target.

Well, the Danmaku page simply describes the ability as producing a great amount of projectiles at once, in order to overwhelm the target by the sheer number of shots. So I think Infinite qualifies.

All right.

Also, pretty sure that, considering Sonic's size, Solaris and a couple of other bosses should have Large Size (Type 0, at least). A mall thing, but still a thing.

Still kind of disagree about that Non-Corporeality.

Also, unless you wanna give Sonic, Silver, and Shadow Regenerationn Negation, I don't believe that he should keep that High Regen from Mephiles: the three hedgehogs visibly scatter large parts of his body, that don't regenerate at all.

All ok sans Solaris Non-Corporeal/Intangibility thing, Solaris true body is the second form they just destroyed its first skin so its not transformation and not Danmaku for Solaris, Eggwizard and Time Eater since i see not too many projectiles that variegates in all direction that fit in my opinion, possibly the same for Infinite since he seems to throw them in one target.

Eh, I'm okay with Non-Corporeality/Danmaku being excluded as long as the other powers are added.

Solaris seems to recover from from the parts of his body being blasted off upon attaining his second form.

Back