• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Simple enough, Egg Wizard took attacks from Super Sonic and Burning Blaze without being temporally nuked, so he should get Acausality Type 4. Also, the statement on his profile of him being above Solaris just because Sonic said he'd need his full power doesn't make sense, since nothing says Sonic didn't go 100% against Solaris (heck, he needed 2 other Supers against Solaris but only 1 against Egg Wizard), so it should be removed.

2. The Time Eater took hits from 2 Super Sonics, it should get Acausality Type 4. Pretty sure it should get more types cuz it's a space-time monster beyond time itself, but I'm not sure which ones, if anyone knows which lemme know in the comments.

3. Here's the big one. First off, of course, THE END took a ton of attacks from Super Sonic without being temporally nuked, it should have Type 4 Acausality. Also, it was stated in the Japanese dub to manipulate the laws of the world all the way to the bottom of causality, so it should have Law Manipulation and Causality Manipulation.

Also,
bGCjLZXl.jpg

Here, The End says it's attunement is ruling fate on everything in the universe (Japanese dub), so it should also have Fate Manipulation.

Last edited:
Given that Rush Adventure Sonic>06 Sonic, it should mean the Super Sonic who fought the Egg Wizard should be stronger than the one who fought Solaris.

Also given that the Time Eater flat out couldn't damage both Super Sonic's means that he doesn't get invulnerability negation, they only get that ability if they flat out hurt Super Sonic and causes damage, which the Time Eater doesn't.

Don't we give Solaris Invulnerability negation even though he's not shown doing anything besides knocking the Supers back?

Also I don’t think TE is accepted to scale to the Super Sonic with temporal nuking (aka Solaris tier and above) cuz of the varies rating.

Also I don’t think TE is accepted to scale to the Super Sonic with temporal nuking (aka Solaris tier and above) cuz of the varies rating.
Wdym by this? If you're talking the specific tier, Time Eater is 2-B/2-A, so that would in fact be Solaris tier

If the Titans have it for taking Super Sonic's hits (aka temporal nukes), TE gets it too.

Simple as that.

I know, I’m referring to if Time Eater should scale. Obviously not every entity who fights a super form is accepted to be on the same level

I know, I’m referring to if Time Eater should scale. Obviously not every entity who fights a super form is accepted to be on the same level
tbh, the super sonic who fought the time eater is several times stronger than the one who faced solaris, so he should scale by default

Super Sonic isn’t really accepted to be like that atm, he has a varying tier. That’s why stuff like Nega Mother Wisp or Dark Gaia aren’t classed as 2-B or higher

Super Sonic isn’t really accepted to be like that atm, he has a varying tier.
oh he very much is, sandboxes are being made to cover this more clearly, but it a very much accepted thing

That’s why stuff like Nega Mother Wisp or Dark Gaia aren’t classed as 2-B or higher
super does vary yes, but the individual outputs he can achieve are even higher depending on his base, that said, all will be covered soon enough, so no need to argue this here, i will be going to sleep, good night

JJ is right. Time Eater isn't stronger than Solaris because Super has a variable tier. Stronger base=Stronger Super only applies to full power.

Stop talking about scaling it's not relevant here.

Plus Time Eater destroyed all of space time, which is what Solaris was basically going to do, so they should be comparable.

Solaris only scaled aboved the Time Eater because had a better feat, nowadays their feat is the same so he has no reasons to scale to above the Time Eater, hell you can argue he is below.

Is this based off the range feat against Solaris? Because that doesn’t grant temporal nuking, let alone type 4 Acausality.

Is this based off the range feat against Solaris? Because that doesn’t grant temporal nuking, let alone type 4 Acausality.
yes it does.....temporal nuking in literally how they beat solaris, and surviving a temporal nuke would only be possible with a form of acausality

No it doesn’t, that’s literally a range feat like I explained in the other thread. And surviving a temporal nuke is not only possible with Acausality when resistances are a thing.

Look, that;s just what is on the profile for the Titans for surviving temporal nukes, so what the new power should be should likely be saved for another thread.

If you hit someone across all of time, then logically they should be taking that damage eventually due to the fight progressing into the future. So it should be a temporal nuke.

If you hit someone across all of time, then logically they should be taking that damage eventually due to the fight progressing into the future. So it should be a temporal nuke.
not only eventually but in every moment there is, there wouldn't be even 1 time spam where you wouldn't be getting hit, i really can't see anything other than acausality type 4 to prevent this

@omegabronic because nothing on Sonic's page or any of the super forms remotely mention their innate ability is to erase someone across time with their own strikes.

Literally just a durability feat at best.

@Eseseso then that's just wrong then because we don't give acausality to people who can survive punches from characters who have the range to affect a being that's omnipresent across time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back