• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally believe scaling to it is a little finicky. I can see why, I can see why not. Just make it a possibly rating at that point.

We probably just need more staff at this point. We got Elixir and Rodri approving so far (if another slipped by then my bad, just too lazy too check atm XP). I'll try and get some.

Aside from that, a person or two mentioned Immeasurable Time Eater a while back? Not sure how that came about.

Aside from that, a person or two mentioned Immeasurable Time Eater a while back? Not sure how that came about.
It was for erasing the timeline, I guess it's because it affects all time

Also the note of Babylon Guarden being an outlier to the base cast should be removed, they fought the Master Core while inside it, there's no outlier because there's no feat to scale

We've got the approval of three (I think) staff members so far and any pushback against the feats thus far has been discussed. I'll see if I can at least get one more to look this over.

>31.14c (FTL+): Silver and Omega

>31.14c normally (FTL+), >124.56c with Boost/V. Maximum Overdrive Attack (MFTL): Infinite, Post-Timeskip Modern Sonic, Shadow, Metal Sonic (?)

>124.56c normally (MFTL), >498.24c with Boost (MFTL): Post-Forces (Current) Modern Sonic, Mania Timeline Sonic, The Rookie, and the Death Egg Robot (Forces)

I think this is everybody notable, hopefully I didn't miss anything. I'll edit it as necessary.

If anybody has more to add regarding this, feel free to do so. Is there anything else of note regarding who should be rated where?

Last edited:
Cream the Rabbit upscales for being easy mode whenever she appears, giving her Saitama status in the verse

Results of the CRT are probably applicable at this point.
If that's the case, then I'll be able to help apply the changes to those necessary once the profiles are unlocked. I'll be free at around 6 to 7 and after.

Can I get a quick rally of who wants to assist in the changes alongside me?

Last edited:
I think I can help editing it depending on how many pages need to be changed, also do we have to edit all super pages or just Sonic?

Super Sonic should suffice, since he's the one we'll focus on in terms of applying the feats in the justification, alongside the Chaos Emeralds since most pages with a Super Form lead to it.

Sonic the Hedgehog (Game)... And I think that's it lol
Isn’t Silver’s needed to be edited as well for his scaling?

I guess so. I was wondering if him or any of the lock ones need a reasoning change.

I’ve unlocked Sonic’s

Finished editing the relevant speed pages in relation to the super form scaling such as Sonic's, the Time Eater, Blaze's and each emerald set, all it remains now is the base scaling

I suppose I'll throw my agreement in here as well. For Base Forms, we might want to sort out who should scale to the new Speed ratings. I've got an attempt at a comprehensive list below, lemme know what I should adjust. I've linked some clips to them that I think can be used in their justification section, some from the OP itself and others I've gathered.

>31.14c (FTL+): Silver and Omega

>31.14c normally (FTL+), >124.56c with Boost/V. Maximum Overdrive Attack (MFTL): Infinite, Post-Timeskip Modern Sonic, Shadow, Metal Sonic (?)

>124.56c normally (MFTL), >498.24c with Boost (MFTL): Post-Forces (Current) Modern Sonic, Mania Timeline Sonic, The Rookie, and the Death Egg Robot (Forces)

I think this is everybody notable, hopefully I didn't miss anything. I'll edit it as necessary.
Don't forget about characters that have a boost, such as Blaze

Oh btw, I've finished the rest of the necessary profiles. All that's left to be tackled is the Reactions section of the OP and this CRT will be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back