• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Sonic flew to the moon in finite timeframe grrrr

So why does Super Sonic not have immeasurable Speed but Solaris does? Shouldn't the super Trio scale?

Even if you disregard that, they should at least have it by moving through time (26:19). In that part of the cutscene they literally fly to the past, present, and future. INB4 you say it's just time travel, we're specifically shown that throughout the game that time travel via shooting Chaos Control and opening a portal.

So regardless they should have immeasurable Speed.

Inb4 the "anchored in the dimension" argument pops up

I agree 100% as Solaris's attacks aren't anchored and the only time we would ever see him is when he fights the Super Forms which should scale to his immeasurable speed.

I Agree, even If anchored to that dimension he would still attack in higher-dimensions due to his physiology alone.

Also didnt Eggman mentioned that Solaris also destroyed time? Meaning that they are fighting in a timeless void?

JJSliderman said:
Hey, I mean, I'd really like Immeasurable speed Super Sonic, but more likely Solaris'll just get a key for being anchored in a dimension for his speed.

What's the point of speed when every debate on here is speed equalized ovo.

I kid...mostly.
The only time we see Solaris is when we fight him when he's anchored in the dimension.Also his attacks wouldn't remain stationary or anchored.

Stamina Control said:
Wouldn't Burning Blaze get immeasurable speed too?
Yes. The Sol Emeralds, lore wise, are just the Chaos Emeralds but in a parallel universe. So yeah I believe Blaze should have immeasurable speed too via the scaling.

Oh yeah, we see the Time Eater time travelling during the final battle via just flying togheter with the supers, we can see clock symbols which ealier in the game representes time travel, plus pieces of other stages flying, implying time travel as well, plus Tails saying they are in another dimension as well

Theuser789 said:
Oh yeah, we see the Time Eater time travelling during the final battle, we can see clock symbols which ealier in the game representes time travel, plus pieces of other stages flying, implying time travel as well, plus Tails saying they are in another dimension as well
Not really they were in a wormhole and they were simultaneously time traveling and moving in different dimensions so not just one but many but the exact amount is unknown.

And yes the sol Emeralds aka the Sun Emeralds is the parallel universe versions of the Chaos Emeralds Which Work in tandem like north and south poles. They give life to all living and even some non living things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back