• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShakeResounding said:
No Super Form has Invulnerability listed on their profile. There'd need to be a CRT on it if people are seriously considering the Super Trio not dying from Solaris is due to that.
Completely agree and this is why some consider the Solaris fight an "outlier" despite there being multiple tier 2 feats/scaling in the franchise.

One-Hit Kill is unspecified Death Manipulation or just any hax that kill the opponent with the one-shot.

A power that was supposed to be removed some time ago, but eh.

OHK is either just hax, or that one attack has more AP than the rest of them. Let's not derail this thread though.

Edit: here's my thread

ED INFINITUM said:
Phase 1 is still 2-B. Eggman states it's destructive capapability & it's Super-Dimensional existence in this form.Stop using the anchoring as a crutch,there's no further context as to what it was in the first place.
Just to address this, Eggman never said "Solaris in his first form will destroy the multiverse". Eggman didn't even see Solaris from where he was standing because there was a bright light. It's then after the Supers fly up to Solaris where Eggman sees Solaris fully. He then states that he's "anchored to this dimension". If he's anchored against his own will and in a weaker form, put two and two together and you get Solaris was much weaker. You also gotta remember this is fiction, characters can move from tiers like a hot knife through butter because fiction doesn't care about our tiering system.

Also answer this, if weak spots aren't that much weaker than the actual body then why couldn't direct attacks from 3 Supers harm Solaris anyway?

Zamasu Cha, Eggman stated it as Solaris was transforming in his form: https://youtu.be/tLN812WawlA?t=385

Dude was suprised when Solaris went to his second form highlighted that he did known about it: https://youtu.be/BSavm5JpCGo?t=209

I am not Solaris's fan but we literally went over similar point in the last Solaris' downgrade where his change was rejected. The only difference here is that Solaris is being argued in a different tiers, like Shadow said.

I believe that you conceided and made change to the Op about the topic: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2684332

Eggman somehow knows about the timelines and light shells but he doesn't know about his second form. Especially since Soleana is littered with Phoenix symbols, implying they know what true form Solaris looks like.

Zamasu Chan said:
Eggman somehow knows about the timelines and light shells but he doesn't know about his second form. Especially since Soleana is littered with Phoenix symbols, implying they know what true form Solaris looks like.
I don't think this he proves he known here. Besides, the statue could have been thing like Easter since it was rarely or if ever expended upon.

Zamasu Chan said:
Really? You're going to argue semantics like that?

The wings in Phase 2 do look like the antlers on Solaris's head in Phase 1.

@Shadow Antlers. Nice try, the symbols would only have wings if that were the case.

@Elizhaa Easter? You're joking right? The beginning of the game Elise says that they're honoring their god.

These assumptions are far more absurd than mine.

They can though, in phase 1.

This also sorta implies that Sonic isn't allowed to scale to 80% of the bosses in the series because he hits the glass of eggman's pod. Obviously the core is a weaker part of Solaris's body akin to a neck. What I'm not on board with is saying it's so much weaker that it's randomly 2-C. Hedgehogs don't scale in full, between needing to need Solaris and have the 3 fight it, but to say the core is 2-C because game which basically always used weak spots (gasp) has the boss beat by a weak spot.

The real cal howard said:
I really tire of the argument that "Variable" means outliers can't exist. It's asinine and I've actually heard it used that if Super Sonic had a tier 1 feat, it wouldn't be an outlier because lolvariable.
Variable as it is currently used is trash.

The real cal howard said:
I really tire of the argument that "Variable" means outliers can't exist.
Lol I was thinking about typing the same thing.

Also isn't Hyper Sonic supposed to always be above Super Sonic?

Hyper so just sorta... Disappeared. He was in one game then dipped.

The Super Emeralds are referenced in Sonic Mania though.

Hyper Sonic is not-canon and should not added unless it appears again in a canon setting.

There is no need for a variable tier, the Super Trio just just ranges from Dark Gaia feat to the Eggwizard - Solaris if accepted, the emeralds can allow them to have every tier but we should only use Gaia [5], Time Eater [2], Eggwizard [2] and Solaris [2], The Sol Emerald possibly scales to the Chaos Emeralds - Solaris feat if accepted, but not for Blaze.

Pretty sure fixing the Sonic profile should be its own thread and Hyper Sonic has nothing to do with Sonic 06 moreover it's completely featless (aside from having "true" invincibility, having a AoE attack and being implied to be superior to Super).

Also there's no Hyper form in the Archie comics (that I'm aware of) then again Ultra is enough overkill already, again the hyper form should be discussed in a thread dedicated to fixing the Sonic profile (despite the obvious canon issues).

Let's not derail this thread shall we?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back