• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Dark said those three, as Egg Dragoon shouldn't be Tier 2, imo. The tier 2 destruction was caused through chain reaction and creating a new world was specifically said to be a version of Eggman Land.

Shoot. My apologies. I meant Egg Salamander. I can't even say I got my reptiles mixed up because a salamander's an amphibian lol.

Sera's been quite busy yes, and from I heard, she doesn't particularly feel too well at the moment based on the way it sounded.

Ah, gotcha. If that's the case, then maybe it's best to wait until she's able to respond. There's multiple other CRTs happening for the verse at the same time, so it's not like we're doing nothing.

Patience is a virtue and whatnot.

Does everyone agree with super forms scaling? Just a review, they can take hits from Solaris and not instantly die and forced it to use it's full power in the first place, and can also damage it's armor and core.

DMB 1 said:
I know that Matt is a very good and knowledgeable debater and all, and I have nothing against him, but if he doesn't actually argue and instead just posts "I disagree", then the side opposite to the upgrade can't really be taken that seriously.
I've noticed he's been doing that lately. Even in a thread I made not too long ago.

AFAIK he also disagrees with Immeasurable speed as a whole (yes, even for Solaris, from what I've understood), but he hasn't really explained why.

I can assume that he's busy, but we can't really do much about it when the thread has been agreed upon by many others.

It was said above Solaris is more so Nigh-Omnipresent rather than Immeasurable, but then again, Omnipresence or Nigh-Omnipresence aren't really speed ratings technically speaking.

Well, unless you want to make the case that Solaris, a higher-dimensional being that naturally wouldn't care about the linear flow of time as it exists in all points in time at once, and who's purpose was to quote on quote "allow us to control time and move through history to rectify past mistakes and avoid bitter fate" would still somehow be bound by linear time, then yes he's immeasurable.

Antonifier said Temporal Omnipresence isn't really movement through time, but existing through time; size rather than speed. I know true Omnipresence would technically still be Immeasurable combat speed.

I think it's about time we tap this up. We've left this thread alone long enough. I'll go over this one... more... time...

Short answer, Solaris was held back by an unquantifiable amount so nobody scales to his true power. It's that simple.

Long answer, Solaris was anchored by, what Eggman called, light shells. It's never expanded upon how he was anchored, but heavily implied these light shells nerfed his abilities by a wide but unquantifiable margin. There's also the fact that phase 1 took a long time tearing apart the universe. It's weird that a 2-B character can't even destroy the universe in an instant, strange isn't it. But people like to ignore that, so **** it. Moving on.

Anyway Solaris was simply in a weaker form while anchored and was ONLY able to transform after the shells were broken. If his first form was a natural state then he wouldn't need to have outside help just to progress in a metamorphosis. His second form is way more likely to be his true natural form.

Phase 2 is implied to be his true form because the symbols of a Phoenix (resembling his second phase) all across Soleana and even on collectibles metals. Secondly there are eagles all over the jungle in Soleana (it could be an Easter Egg or some type of foreshadowing). Lastly we have a quote from Eggman himself. He said, during phase 1, that standard attacks won't work on Solaris, but standard attacks are working against phase 1. However in phase 2, standard attacks actually don't work on him.

When Eggman was saying Solaris was gonna destroy the multiverse, he was referring to phase 2 most likely. It was the same thing with his "standard attacks" statement so there's no reason to ignore this. It's literally putting 2 and 2 together. Eggman's "all existing timelines" statement also holds no relevancy to phase 1. Eggman never said his first form can destroy the multiverse, he meant Solaris can generally destroy the multiverse.

Supers don't scale to Solaris. He was never at his true potential when the Supers where fighting him in phase 1 and were able to harm him. They can't even hurt his Second form therefore they don't scale.

I'm. Not. Repeating. Myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back