• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maverick Zero X said:
Topic: In your opinion, who is the "darkest" Sonic character?
I'd have to say that, to me personally, it might be Silver.

He's a 14 year old kid who was raised into a world where death and destruction is the norm, and there's absolutely no hope in permanently defeating the main threat that plagues his world. Hell, even when he saved the day, it took the sacrifice of his best/only friend sealing herself in another dimension to do so. Then he's left alone in his future with barely anybody alive and having the task to... What? Move on? Rebuild? Neither option is easy.

ShakeResounding said:
What resistance do you have if you resist nausea inducement?
Just lurking on the thread and saw this. Does anyone have a conclusive answer to this? T'would be much appreciated

STC Sonic

His life was shit from a very young age, had to fight his mentor that became evil and had to deal with his own evil alter ego...then his former mentor took over the world and he had to fight tooth and nail for years to save it, dealing with stressful and possible traumatic experiences along the way which don't help because his alter ego can appear through stres.

After freeing the world everything was in peace to the point he got bored, but then he was attacked by the drakons and even had to face a godlike Robotnik at some point which tossed him around, showed him dark stuff and even messed with his powers, imagine how powerless he felt to the point he had to trick him to win...then Robotnik went insane and tried to destroy the whole world.

After that it was another period of peace until Chaos appeared and Johnny died, he felt so bad that he quitted the Freedom Fighters temporarily until he came back and then he was send to the past, learns he had a hand in creating Chaos and therefore Johnny's death and has to rejoin with Super Sonic.

Then there's STCO, Shadow and the fugitive arc, nuff said

@Ultimate Lomg is good in this case!

@Gyro I guess it would be a resistamce to Biological Manip or Telepathy depending on how it's done.

My NiGHTS profile is going not as well as planned. I don't know how to tier this guy/girl

Omniversal Battle Wiki says he/she is 2-B but shows no substantial evidence.

There's a dream world in Nights where supposedly the dreams of everyone all become universes of their own (similar to Maginaryworld and Dream Depot).

Omniversal Battle wiki links me the cutscenes, but they don't give out the proper timestamp. I watched it over and over, and I haven't found where it said dreams are their own parallel realities. But hey NiGHTS has mid godly and type 8 immortality.

I think Advance 3 can take the prize with the Tails & Amy set.

Not only Tails flies higher than in any other set, he moves faster laterally and can even wield a hammer mid-flight, and the hitbox of it is high enought to almost grant somewhat invulnerability by just smashing whatever is in your path.

And yeah, Tails in Sonic Adventure is broken, I can even beat Windy Valley in less than 30 seconds.

Seems fine to me, but I feel like people will ask for more evidence than that. I tried looking over the video you sent, but I couldn't find anything either.

Topic question: What's a headcanon that you've come up with for the Sonic series?

Mine is that part of the reason why Knuckles can go toe-to-toe with Sonic & Shadow (aside from having reflexes comparable to them) is that because these two give off so much Chaos Energy, Knuckles can track their movement as if he's sensing a piece of the Master Emerald.

Speaking of Archie, Aside from the fan comic on seemingly perma hiatus what would you have the direction go into, pre genesis?

One of my long time headcanons is that Sonic is very capable with his Chaos Powers, but he doesn't use them cause he's already pretty OP to everyone else so in his mind he doesn't need to use them

Smash Bros is actually canon and so base Sonic while being trophy-enhanced is 2-A.

I mean, Palutena and Viridi even make statements about the DLC guys being explicitly form "another dimension", meaning that if anything, Galeem should be 2-C at the very least.

I'm honestly waiting for Ian Flynn to get the rights to use the Smash Bros Universe just so that:

A) We finally get a Mario & Sonic crossover that doesn't involve the olympics

B) Sonic & Link crossover

C) Super Sonic v. Galeem

Bobsican said:
Smash Bros is actually canon and so base Sonic while being trophy-enhanced is 2-A.
I mean, Palutena and Viridi even make statements about the DLC guys being explicitly form "another dimension", meaning that if anything, Galeem should be 2-C at the very least.
If Galeem never threatens said universes then he isn't 2-C.

Back