• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Modern The Storybook games were (at least I'm pretty sure) actually labelled as such. Chronicles had no such label for it.

I do agree that a remaster of Chronicles would be pretty nice.

I wouldn't think that. The Storybook games both had a common theme of being based on a storybook: The 1001 Arabian Nights and Knights Of The Round Table with the characters save Sonic himself are based on Characters in said books like Tails being Alibaba or Shadow being Lancelot. Dark Brotherhood doesn't follow that theme.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I wouldn't use Smash as that's clearly non-canon (they especially don't take into account the time limit thing being gameplay mechanics and say Super Sonic is only light speed) but here were some examples I previously gave of the "thoughts into power" stuff.
I mean, we also talk of the same company that thinks a 10-A tennist is faster than Mario.

There´s also how, well, he uses the power imbued into the Smash Ball/Smash Meter to pull it off in Smash, by the way, which easily isn´t just as time expendable as the real thing.

Hst master said:
I wouldn't think that. The Storybook games both had a common theme of being based on a storybook: The 1001 Arabian Nights and Knights Of The Round Table with the characters save Sonic himself are based on Characters in said books like Tails being Alibaba or Shadow being Lancelot. Dark Brotherhood doesn't follow that theme.
Yeah you're probably right

Oh well that's cool. I never had it before it because I never even seen one unless I was traveling.

Me and my family use to go all the time when I was little because my mom had a sonic card but one day she couldn't refill it so we never went since ):

I've been thinking about taking a short break from this wiki. I have been butting heads with Antvasima too much and it has been rather tiring.

So uh weird question but...If Sonic and co had to have a rating individually by game what would that be?

And by rating I mean what level they would be in

I would love to see what you can do with Sigma-3 vs Super Sonic & Super Megaman from Worlds Unite,especially since most of that battle takes place off panel,you can take alot of liberties with it.

Yeah but that's lame. Make Sonic a persona, it would be really cool, and would be a great marketing strategy.

Well there's a new persona 5 games in the works, maybe they will be the greatest gaming company in the world in my heart and make Sonic a playable persona.

Though I'm sure this will never happen ;__;

Sega >>> Atlus, and at best it would be hard to get the paperwork up for such a thing.

Be happy that you can see Joker with Sonic in Smash, at least.

Back