• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
UltimateFlare said:
Man, I didn't think the dislike for this site was THAT bad in other places
(I was checking around TV Tropes forums for the lols and actually found up about it)
Can you give more details?

@Ultimate You have no idea how bad of a rep this site gets. It's like the WatchMojo of vs discussions.

UltimateFlare said:
Man, I didn't think the dislike for this site was THAT bad in other places

(I was checking around TV Tropes forums for the lols and actually found up about it)
Yeah this place isn't so well thought of.

@bob I was checking around TV Tropes to see if there was an article of this site, then I found out it was mentioned in the DEATH BATTLE forums and people had lots of negative things to say

Mostly on tierings, scaling, calcs and the dimensional tiering (I think it was called like that, don't remember)

@MYHERO I knew, but I didn't think it was THAT bad

Don't know the character, so I literally cannot help with that.

Good luck to ya, though!

Yah, should seen it coming

Guess you can call these a consistent outliers (there was a joke there but couldn't think of any)

69...Nice

Being serious I thank you for that, I probably don't have the patience of doing it myself

Starter Pack said:
Obviously his mother has to be an octopus.
Because reasons.
That actually was a good idea... sort of. It became kinda usable for the father.

Boblord018
Yes, a rat with a metalic tail and floating while also having tentacles for legs INB4 "I have seen enought (...) to know where this is going" in the r34 stuff.

Sonic Topic: What is the best alternate costume for any of the Sonic characters? Like Vampire Shadow, Joker Sonic, Santa Big, etc.

Easter Cream.

Anyone who's been keeping up with Sonic Forces Speed Battle would know about that.

MYHERO said:
Sonic Topic: What is the best alternate costume for any of the Sonic characters? Like Vampire Shadow, Joker Sonic, Santa Big, etc.

I think I do have to go with either Vampire Shadow or Link Sonic, both are pretty entertaining to see for me tbh.

Official ones I say Sonic's black and red attire from SA2B or his new attire in the olympic games with Mario

Fanmade ones...
JPEG 20180105 140458
This one I like a lot

Topic: In your opinion, who is the "darkest" Sonic character? For example, there's Shadow, who was forced to watch helplessly as his only friend was shot down and later went on to attempt global genocide, and Super Sonic, Sonic's murderous alter-ego who may or may not be completely insane.

Maverick Zero X said:
Topic: In your opinion, who is the "darkest" Sonic character? For example, there's Shadow, who was forced to watch helplessly as his only friend was shot down and later went on to attempt global genocide, and Super Sonic, Sonic's murderous alter-ego who may or may not be completely insane.
Definitely Big the Cat. He's a man who can never be at peace as his only friend in the world is constantly running away from him out of fear. He spends his days in isolation with the only things keeping him company are the fish that he's forced to eat in order to survive. No one visits him, no one talks to him. Like most people with severe depression, he spends his days sleeping while waiting for the sweet release of death. Every now and then, he'd join some race or party in hopes to actually feel something. Some type of rush.

Solaris also. It's actually stated in the guidebook that while he was originally a flame, he became crazed by the effects the Duke of Soleanna's experiments had on him. Of course this lead to Solaris despising humanity and wanting to destroy all of time itself.

Back