• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previous thread

Notes:

-At this point all of us are very tired of this revision and how it dragged on way too much than it needed to. Despite our exhaustion let's remain civil and make sure to treat this subject with modest care. The last thread, while not the worst, was still pretty hostile with tensions rising as heads were collided. This time let's not get carrried away by individual's status and beef in the past. We should all cross the finish line on a good note, rather than having a bad aftertaste.

-Regarding Matthew Schroeder and his comment saying he disagrees. While it is a quite lazy reason, and quite unfortunate as his experience in the field with these kinds of stuff is potentially able to conclude this thread by showing it in his perspective, we have to realize he's a very busy admin. He had this to say in another thread:

"The thing is, I'm tired, very much so. I am constantly flooded with threads, requests and messages asking me to participate in revisions, threads, rule discussions and even matches, often with me having no real interest in the matter discussed at hand. And I have to participate, of course, being an Admin is practically a job. And when coupled with real life things and my other interests, I barely have time to do what I actually want on this website"

Matthew's mental condition comes first. Sonic revision second. So let's not try to add even more stress on him by asking him for his input here on this thread. We can reach a conclusion ourselves, without his help. And if he disagrees, he can make another CRT in the future.

ED INFINITUM said:
@MYHERO
You're the voice of reason as usual. I agree with 2-B Solaris/Super States at peak.
Thanks dude, means a lot to me. But I ain't exactly clean myself. I admit that I also contributed to the aggression of the previous thread. I really hope I don't get caught up in this whirlwind again.

I don't blame Executor for him not wanting to participate in Sonic threads due to their toxicity.

But yes, we should get this done with.

3 things. Egg Salamander, Egg Wizard and Solaris.

Solaris is without a doubt 2-B, turning everything into nothing, destroying time and space itself, destroying the world, etc.

The Egg Wizard should almost certainly be 2-B. The Power of the Stars alone is the reason why all parallel worlds exists.

Eggman Nega: Haa ha ha ha! Oh, you poor thing. Allow me to explain. This world and Dr. Eggman's world exist in separate dimensions. Each of us can think of the other as what is known as a "parallel universe." What makes this possible is this so-called "Power of the Stars."

Parallel worlds aren't just two twin universes, it's a whole multiverse. Nega was giving an example using Blaze's and Sonic's world. Eggman at the time knew that the Maginary World was a thing. They may be dreams but they're still space time continuums and technically parallel universes. Eggman also thought that the PoTS were stronger than the chaos emeralds. The same emeralds he was confident were enough to beat Solaris. Although Eggman did lose his memories about Solaris, he should still have an idea how powerful the emeralds are. It's way too similar to Solaris and pretty consistent since the Egg Wizard is even to be considered Stronger that the Supers.

The Egg Salamander is simple. I changed my mind back to what I said before, the Egg Salamander should be low 2-C. Draining emeralds of it's power is completely unquantifiable because perfect Chaos did it and Dark Gaia did it. It was stated to be able to create a dimension nothing more, nothing less. Saying that he can merge universes is headcanon.

Low 2-C is also consistent with the universal statement in the Shadow the Hedgehog video game and Nega stating the sol emeralds can destroy the world, which is Blaze's dimension. Not to mention the time eater.

After all this nonsense that's been going on for a month I'll tell you what I'll be proposing.

Sonic and Blaze should be at least 5-A to low 2-C to 2-B at max power.

Shadow and Silver should be at least 5-A to 2-B.

Egg Salamander should be low 2-C.

Egg Wizard should be 2-B.

I'm usually half serious when it comes to Sonic because his nonsensical scaling. I was pulling my hair out when I saw no one even bothered to bring arguments about the Egg Wizard. Also if Sonic unfortunately gets downgraded for Ever's reason, I'd probably agree.

Anyway imma shleep now GN.

I think you actually make a solid case about the Egg Wizard being 2-B, though I'm neutral on that.

As for Egg Salamander, I've changed my mind when I previously said it was 2-C. You're right, Low 2-C makes more sense for it. Draining the Emeralds being unquantifiable is true, and it would create a single dimension that the Eggmans would rule over.

I wouldn't worry about Ever tbh. Good job though.

Wizard, no. He's 2-C. Salamander imo is via a chain reaction and making a dimension without specified size (esp if said dimension wa an amusement park) is unquantifiable. Obvs Time Eater and Solaris are tier 2.

I think only Solaris and the hedgehog trio would end up with a 2-B cap. Blaze can't get there via just not ever running into Solaris, same reason super knuckles and tails cap out tier 5.

@Wokistan He argued that the Egg Wizard, which Blaze faced was 2-B. Regarding that, I can see the arguments for and against it so I will remain neutral on this specifically.

Solaris though without a doubt is 2-B.

Egg Wizard only merged two universes and I don't think it can backwards scale from Solaris who in turn backwards scale from Illumina.

The Power of The Stars is responsible for the existence of parallel continuua in general,not just Sonic's & Blaze's worlds.

Yeah, of which there's only like, a couple parallel worlds. PotS isn't responsible for the existence of Maginaryworld, the Precioustone or whatever is.

Yes. Which is why many people think Sonic and Blaze don't scale to it, as it's outright said to be superior to the CE and the SE.

The real cal howard said:
Yes. Which is why many people think Sonic and Blaze don't scale to it, as it's outright said to be superior to the CE and the SE.
Clearly it's not superior if it lost to them. I think it's just hubris.

As for everyone else. The Power of the Stars don't create parallel worlds, they sustain them. Meaning without the Power of the Stars, these parallel worlds will fall. Eggman himself said he never dreamed of such power, that Same Eggman who was confident Sonic and the gang could beat Solaris.

Eggman doesn't remember Solaris since he was erased from existence, so I don't think he use him for comparison

So let me get the points that have been agreed on (starting from the original Sonic Shuffle thread):

• Sonic Shuffle is canon
  • Void been beaten by base Sonic & Co is an outlier
  • The Sonic cosmology is a 2-B structure (the game verse)
  • All the Sonic god tiers will remain at least tier 2 (regardless of the thread's outcome)
  • Solaris will be upgraded to 2-B (assuming he would've affected Maginaryworld).
Also I for one completely agreed with My Hero's call for civil and friendly discussion, I felt like I couldn't make anymore points on the previous thread (considering the tense atmosphere).

I agree with 2-B Solaris/Super Hedgehogs but I'm neutral on everything else.

Yeah it was.

"Wokistan Talking about why is doesn't make sense for shadow to join gun isn't exactly on topic. 06 and canonicity would be evaluated in the context of the series as a whole, if it being a reboot was retconned then arguing that it should be treated as such doesn't make much sense."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back