• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My glass is neither half empty or half full, it is overflowing.

Ah I see

I also listen to normal music time to time, mostly rock because of ED mind haxed me into giving a damn about the genre to begin with.

Okay, let's not derail the thread further. Music talk can be for another thread and/or message walls.

Alright, I've went through the Rush Adventure cutscenes again. I'll highlight the main stuff from here.

"This world and Dr. Eggman's world exist in separate dimensions. Each of us can think of the other as what is known as a 'parallel universe.' What makes this possible is the so-called 'Power of the Stars.'"

"Of course, we didn't count on the bunch of you showing up, but that's insignificant. Soon, the Power of the Stars will be ours! Ohh ho ho ho ho!"

Going by that second part, definitely doesn't sound like it can really be assumed that the Egg Wizard could only harness just a small fraction of the Power of the Stars.

HERO's right on the ball here. While we've derailed, I can see that everybody here's being civil. To be honest, I feel like a warm atmosphere makes it much easier to debate these things. That said, we can always take music to the Sonic GDT.

As of right now, I think we all got our plates full with the 2-B stuff :p

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
"Of course, we didn't count on the bunch of you showing up, but that's insignificant. Soon, the Power of the Stars will be ours! Ohh ho ho ho ho!"

Going by that second part, definitely doesn't sound like it can really be assumed that the Egg Wizard could only harness just a small fraction of the Power of the Stars.
^I would like this point I made to be addressed.

If the PoTS is really that much stronger than the CE, and if the Wizard could really harness its full power, then Sonic keeping up with him is PIS, even if they are both 2-B.

It's not, otherwise it wouldn't have lost. You can either call it hubris on Eggman's part or you can chalk it up to him not remembering Solaris.

If Eggman doesn't remember Solaris, then him stating that it's more powerful than the Emeralds starts to not make more sense.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
It's not, otherwise it wouldn't have lost. You can either call it hubris on Eggman's part or you can chalk it up to him not remembering Solaris.
Couldn't you chalk up the lost to PIS?

PIS would be Marine knocking the Egg Wizard away with a blast.

But when the Chaos Emeralds have other tier 2 feats, especially Solaris who would've destroyed all of reality, then I would go with one of those two things I've mentioned.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
But when the Chaos Emeralds have other tier 2 feats, especially Solaris who would've destroyed all of reality, then I would go with one of those two things I've mentioned.
One of which is vastly inferior to the others.

And the other gets put into question when another feat of similar prportions is done by a power supposedly far superior to the Emeralds.

>Purely from scaling

If Eggboi doesn't remember Solaris, that would the feat far less impressive.

Are we sure that the PoTS created the entire cosmology though? It seems like a pretty bold assumption to me.

PoTS didn't create the cosmology, it sustains the existence of parallel universes. Whether or not it's limited to only Sonic and Blaze's universes or the whole multiverse is kind of a toss up.

It is a bold assumption for sure. It sustains parallel universes. Blaze's and Sonic's for sure. Debatably the rest. The only thing that possibly insinuates 2-B is Prescious Stone.

We don't know how many worlds the PoTS sustains and we'll never get a solid answer for it either. I think the most fair thing to assume would be "At least 2-C, possibly 2-B".

Regardless, I think the PoTS should discussed later. As of right now, it's Solaris and the Super Trio that needs to be discussed so we can close this thread. After that, anything else can be discussed in a seperate thread. At least, that's how I think we should handle it.

@Shake Yeah that one is fair. The Gentle Pull gets a possibly 2-B so I don't see the issue with Egg Wizard getting one.

Solaris will definitely be 2-B and I can safely say the hedgehogs as well. What should be settled is immeasurable speed.

I don't have the scans, but maybe something like this?

"At least Low Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level (Stated to sustain an unknown amount of parallel worlds, which includes Sonic's and Blaze's worlds at minimum. Could possibly include all realities created from Maginaryworld, as Eggman is aware of Maginaryworld and the Precioustone)

It. Outright. Doesn't. Sustain. Maginaryworld. You literally have an artifact that does that job. It's like saying that Beerus was possibly responsible for killing Frieza when we know for a fact hat it's Trunks. Gentle Pull gets a possibly 2-B rating because of supreme being schenanigans. Not because of baseless sssumptions. Possibly is too much and asking for a compromise when there isn't one.

If what you're suggested gets decided then something like this.

Attack Potency: At least Low Multiverse level (Obtained the Power of the Stars, which sustains the existence of Sonic's and Blaze's universes, the Egg Wizard can also merge the two universes and reign as their king), possibly Multiverse level (The Power of the Stars likely sustains the existence of parallel universes in the Sonic-verse in general. Eggman also stated its power was unimaginable even after knowing about the Precioustone)

@Cal Gotta say you do have a point there since the Precioustone is what sustains Maginaryworld.

If the PoTS isn't 2-B then Eggman saying it's superior to the Emeralds should definitely be completely disregarded like the Phantom Ruby being "superior" to the Master Emerald when that thing has no tier 2 feats.

@Cal Do me a favor and relax, I can feel the hostility in the way you type alone and it doesn't help a discussion that everybody's tired of. Also, please, enough Dragon Ball comparisons. Most don't work and many don't get the point across.

@Shadow So do you think we should leave the Precioustone at baseline 2-C?

The Precioustone is 2-B. Illumina created it and it sustain's Maginaryworld's existence.

Unless you mean the Power of the Stars in which I don't really care. I only really advocated 2-B for Solaris and the hedgehog trio in the first place.

@Cal Don't worry man, I got a little heated there too. I admit that I wasn't properly listening to your arguments against it, so I apologize as well.

@Shadow Yeah I was referring to the PoTS, not Precioustone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back