• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

'''Son of the sun VS Max Overlord of Nazarick '''

Primal Elemental isn't just normal fodder, 1 Primal Fire Elemental can keep both Aura + Mare for a while, and he doesn't only have Primal Fire Elemental, use Elemental to buy time to cast TGoALD isn't something that impossible.

Ainz has an advantage in term of mobility too, he has Greater Teleportation and Perfect Unknowable, hit and run tactic still useful, I don't think magic caster like him stupid enough to fight head to head against a warrior like Karna.

I still doubt about Brahmastra concepts hit, it didn't operate like Gáe Bolg, Can Ainz use Death Knight to block it?

He didn't need to use it to confront against Karna he can just teleport away and use an ability to summon or do you think magic caster like him will confront with a warrior's head to head without tanker?

Teleport away and use it, Run is the best strategy too, by his behavior do you think he will fight against an unknown opponent without knowledge of other? In vol 3 when he meets brainwash Shalltear first time after he fails to use Wish Upon A Star he didn't hesitate to run, In vol 1 he when he confronts with fodder knight he still plans to use gate to run away if his opponent resists against Grasp Heart.

Even we assume he will fight head-on in the first encounter if Karna put him in a disadvantaged position, Do you think he will keep fight to death?

YungManzi said:
Would he be able to get it in the middle of the fight if he felt disadvantaged enough?
Karna seem didn't post ability to prevent Teleportation or Gate, even if he has Ainz still has Complete Invisibility.

If that staff list in standard equipment it should allow unless rule restricts isn't it?

Well, Do you restrict Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown or not Zzsax?

It's not that BB who's trying to kill karna, but the moon cell itself. If you lost in the holy grail war in the mooncell you would be automatically erased, but he hold on for a week just to give his armor to his master.

Oh and about mana:

Iirc, it's an unspoken agreement that the servants will be given as much mana as needed to do their thing. Otherwise, Karna dies of mana deprivation in the first two seconds of any battle, making any potential versus pointless.

>automatically erased,

Thats's resistance to Existance Erasure, it's different thing.

>If that staff list in standard equipment it should allow unless rule restricts isn't it?

But it's just bluntly OOC for him, at best he bring copy of staff...

Maraderchik said:
>automatically erased,
Thats's resistance to Existance Erasure, it's different thing.

>If that staff list in standard equipment it should allow unless rule restricts isn't it?

But it's just bluntly OOC for him, at best he bring copy of staff...
From Standard Battle Assumptions

State of mind: In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't.

Knowledge of the other character/verse: The fighters will have absolutely no prior knowledge of each other.

Preparation time: None.

Equipment: Standard equipment.

Seem like he already possesses it from the beginning.

If Karna uses Vasavi Shakti, Death Knight should work consider from Astolfo feats, but I don't sure about Brahmastra concepts stuff if Ainz uses Death Knight as tanker will it work or not.

• Death Knight can survive anything fatal with 1 HP remaining no matter what kinds of attacks are thrown at it no more than one time.

As far as i can find Brahmastra Kundala somehow compare to nuke, and that doesn't looks like it's capable to oneshot Ainz... And I didn't find anything about destroy Jeanne.

Where can i find good source of Karna's resistances and overall ability?

Brahmastra Kundala was stated by Word of God that it can one shot Jeanne even with her Luminosité Eternelle that can tank 6-C explosion.

About resistance, he can resist most of the abilities of BB except for CCC. Oh and BB canonicaly beaten ah 3-A.

>Brahmastra Kundala was stated by Word of God that it can one shot Jeanne even with her Luminosité Eternelle that can tank 6-C explosion.

Well i check the LN and didn't find anything about this. Can you point out where did you get it?

>About resistance, he can resist most of the abilities of BB.

Same with this. When and where this happened?

About the explosion? Kinda forgot where, it might be in volume 3. Cause I'm sure it isn't in volume 4 because most of what happend in that volume is just character development and planning how to attack Hanging Gardens of Babylon.

Resistance, I can't give you scans about it because CCC is untranlated game. Just Ask Reppuzan about it. It's just that BB tried to destroy Kavacha Kundala but it did nothing.

To OP this is Composite Karna or just from Apocrypha? If first then inconclusive (because his resistances just totally mess...) if second vote for Ainz (because have no actual resistance to any hax Ainz have and honestly it's just stomp for Ainz).

Just quote from another thread

LordGinSama said:
>So apparently BB can't do shit to him even tho He has 7-A durability and Sieg managed to harm him. Makes 100% sense.

Reminder that the reason why Karna can tank any attack from BB or survive Existance Eraser from mooncell via his armor, Kavacha Kundala, is because the concept of Sun > Moon

Also vlad use his stakes against karna from the inside out karna just walked it off like it was nothing and comparing grasp heart with a A+ or even Ex rank magic skills is severely flawed no way are boy Ainz magic could harm karna who can resist some age of gods magic plus ainz resistance depends on which armor he uses i say karna takes this

@AshenCrow, that's sounds perfectly fine if Karna have actual resist to Death Manip... Grasp heart just kill him instantly, not break his heart or anything like spikes over all his body.

The BS reasons why 5-A entity can't kill 7-A is pretty much PIS due to Sun>Moon reasons... His only valid resistance is Existence Erasure and 90% damage negation.

Overall this fight huge mess.

Ok, change to 7-A. my bad.

And no I rather not make any CRT about this. It's just horrible idea. There already problem to apply CRT where nobody against it, but tin this case there Reppuzan who clearly will be against anything like thins. If Karna can resist all these thing because Sun>Moon then it's pretty much useless against everyone else.

Wow,the battle so Gritty,i know I expected this though but damn,

Everyone managed to debunk everyone

For the life of me, I still don't know if the famous grasp heart works or not

I had to allow all karna feats else risk it being an AP stomp,hax stomp or just stomp in general.

Seems inconclusive is the general consensus but that could change if someone presents a clear way for a party to win,that doesn't get super debunked

For example Karna wins via....

Or Ainz wins via....

If that ain't happening then I Think we can happily close this inconclusive thread

Ugh how good is Ainz resistance to fire his it actually on karna's level of fire manipulation if not sunny boi wipes out one of his NP's the laser one forgot the name could probably one shot ainz since it has a conceptual effect of never missing the target unless said target is more skilled than you if this doesn't work then none of them win's this it goes inconclusive and we closed it before it goes out of hand

Never misses target?like bypasses defense?cuz Ainz has just as good a defense.

Is Karna really more skilled than Ainz,thats totally arguable

that's cuz warrior is not his real class,Wizard is.so he only has limited skill as a warrior and even so he is quite good

Let's ask Nazarick inhabitants about Gods?

Ainz-sama hunt them down... ┬® Nazarick inhabitant

So it's pretty much questionable which keve of "Gods" Karna reach.

>could probably one shot ainz

It's strong as nuke so it's most likely not kill Ainz instantly. And it's really only one his attack that capable do damage in this fight because another his attacks on the 7-A level while Ainz def on 6-C level.

He can put on equipment with fire resistances, he got his inventory so it's no big problem.

You have a good point Ainz have no knowledge about his enemy, but when he got these knowledge in fight he need to do one thing - Ainz teleport and change equip. Thats it. Karna basically have no other attack besides fire attribute.

Ainz character is just above average magic caster, he knows himself very well in this regard which means he will not direct confront against an unknown enemy without knowledge, there is some reference in LN vol 1 when his encounter unknown enemy, he will start with Grasp Heart if it didn't work he will immediately run away.

Back