• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

'''Son of the sun VS Max Overlord of Nazarick '''

What I'm trying to say is that Karna's C-rank magic resistance alone can not protect him from Grasp Heart. It's just like how Rider from F/SN has petrification that requires B-rank magic resistance or above to resist, and even then it still weakens her enemies. Hax resist from magic resistance can only go so far.

Luminosite Eternelle is a defense utilizing Jeanne's flag that blocked a 6-C attack with barely ear and tear. Brahmastra Kundala would have completely annihlated both defense and target.

I have to say allowing all feats whether or not they are actually canon to his character really messes up with this match, its become impossible to know whether or not something like wish upon a star will effect him. I say either inconclusive or just close this match. This is kind of ridiculous.

FDrybob said:
What I'm trying to say is that Karna's C-rank magic resistance alone can not protect him from Grasp Heart. It's just like how Rider from F/SN has petrification that requires B-rank magic resistance or above to resist, and even then it still weakens her enemies. Hax resist from magic resistance can only go so far.
Actually, the effectiveness of Rider's Cybele is dependent on the Mana rank not Magic Resistance. C and below is petrified, B still has a chance to be petrified, A can't be petrified but any who resist petrification gets a rank down on all their stats.

Karna from CCC isn't even the same servant class, as far as I'm aware. In CCC he's a Launcher-class servant, not a Lancer. We have no idea how that changes his abilities.

AnonymousBlank said:
Luminosite Eternelle is a defense utilizing Jeanne's flag that blocked a 6-C attack with barely ear and tear. Brahmastra Kundala would have completely annihlated both defense and target.
before she could utilize her privilege or if she had deployed Luminosité Eternelle.

Karna is still a Lancer class. His master simply saw him use his Brahmastra (the eye beam) and decided to call him "Servant Launcher, Servant of the Laser Beam."

AnonymousBlank said:
"At least Island level with Brahmastra Kundala (Officially designated as an Anti-Country Noble Phantasm, and would've instantly destroyed Jeanne, even if she used Luminosité Eternelle, which tanked an explosion that razed a mountain-sized fortress and the surrounding landscape)."

It says atleast. Its not going to kill ainz in a few shots

Durability: At least Island level, Unknow when boosting his defenses with barriers, armor and more.(Ainz) Ainz is already island level durability without buffs, lol.

Not to mention Ainz would have resistance to fire. Making him even more tanky.

FDrybob said:
Karna from CCC isn't even the same servant class, as far as I'm aware. In CCC he's a Launcher-class servant, not a Lancer. We have no idea how that changes his abilities.
Launcher=Lancer

They are the same servant

Besides destroying his heart won't kill him

FDrybob said:
>Launcher

Damn I know nasu is adding in a bunch of powerjumps within his canonity but Launcher class? Wtf is that? Sheesh the guy just adds new classes with as much explanation as authors giving characters new abilities out of their ass.

Maraderchik said:
before she could utilize her privilege or if she had deployed Luminosité Eternelle.
You are ignoring the "or if she had deployed Luminosite Eternelle" part. The part about before she could use her privilege refers to the fact that her Command Seals would not have taken effect before he rekt her.

• Brahmastra Kundala: O' Brahma, Curse Me: as it would have instantly annihilated Ruler before she could utilize her privilege or if she had deployed Luminosité Eternelle.
But she's 7-A...

<She

It's still a 6C attack, which takesbfar less time to use then TGOALID

That's literally his only way to kill Karna and Karna canndo it faster and more efficiently

OpMasada said:
FDrybob said:
>Launcher
Damn I know nasu is adding in a bunch of powerjumps within his canonity but Launcher class? Wtf is that? Sheesh the guy just adds new classes with as much explanation as authors giving characters new abilities out of their ass.
Exactly, who is to know what is even canon anymore with these things, but they allowed all feats so ƒñÀ, I still say just close this match.

At this point, I would say inconclusive. There's simply way too many uncertain factors, like whether Ainz can bypass Karna's Armor, whether he can wish it away, whether PW Ainz can beat Karna, etc.

How fast do you think Ainz would die? Because he is not going to be oneshotted no matter what you say. Ainz is island level durability, without any buffs. and we aren't even taking into account he is resistant to fire in this match.

With PW Ainz having the AP advantage, it's just a question about whether he or Karna outlast each other. Ainz has fire resistance and one resurrection, and Karna has damage reduction. It's anybody's guess.

I change my vote to inconslusive and still say this match should just be closed. Allowing all feats **** this match up.

@Gargoyle One

I checked this thread, but I couldn't find a clear answer. It just has calcs for one of Ainz's super tier spells. He has other, stronger spells like Fallen Down.

There anything in Karna's arsenal that can stop Ainz from teleporting and use his spells on save distance, like buff, Wish, summoning etc etc?

Gargoyle One said:
How many Gigatons is Ainz?
Because if it's not that High his AP goes down tremendously
Thats doesn't even matter anymore, we cant argue whether or not Wish Upon a Star effects Karna, we can't argue whether or not Grasp heart bypasses Karnas armor with all feats allowed, considering his feat in the game directly contradicts his profile on this site.

There is too much crap we will never know.

Zoorooz117 said:
Ainz can summon Primal Elemental to help it isn't just 1 vs 1.
Ainz needs his staff to do that, and considering the guild is disbanded if it breaks, he'll never do that, not even to save his own life. He doesn't even keep it on his person.

Gargoyle One said:
How many Gigatons is Ainz?
Because if it's not that High his AP goes down tremendously
Unknown Ainz's feats don't really have much calcs, the only calc that puts Ainz at island level is because of a super-tier spell that changes the terrain.

IIRC, ainz stated that lvl 100 warriors can cause crators in the ground with their punches and destroy castle walls...but ainz should be much weaker than them physically.

Me grumbling about why ainz's super-tier spell isn't considered an outlier.

AnonymousBlank said:
Pretty sure Ainz has a bunch of Lvl 80 Cherubs and other shit to run interference. Sadly all his undead die superfast.
Especially considering most undead from Yggdrasil have a weakness to fire.

Jugger47 said:
OpMasada said:
Me grumbling about why ainz's super-tier spell isn't considered an outlier.
Because its a spell not a skill/ability. And he is a spellcaster....
Still grumbling because my favorite shitty isekai verse was not immedietly accepted as star-level because outlier for spell.

Anyway don't mind that much i'm just wanting for TSSDK to be wanked to hell, more than it already is.

Yeah I agree this match is inconclusive because we don't know much about WUAS to assume it can affect Karna

PW Ainz strongest strikes should be comparable to his best spells, so according to the calc linked above he'd be swinging at around 15 Gigatons. KK brings that down to about 1.5 gigatons, Large Mountain level. Karna's MB(F) can be used to block things but that is only around 385 megatons. Unless Karna is throwing out BK to nerf PW Ainz's hits, he is losing that fight.

Ainz goes for his assortment of hax. Karna charges him down while ignoring the hax. His normal attacks aren't doing any damage so he goes for BK which Ainz survives. If Ainz decides to go for his PW, he wins. If he doesn't, Karna kills him, Ainz gets rezz'd and (he really should) proceeds to go PW and total Karna's shiny ass. Ainz takes it 9/10.

Really? 15 gigatons for a spell that doesn't destroy anything beyond 1-200 meters? Guess i've been too used to over the top shit and underestimated simplistic stuff then.

Back