• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

'''Son of the sun VS Max Overlord of Nazarick '''

How potent Karna's resistance to death manipulation and can he see through invisibility. if he can then to what extent? Same with time manip resistance, did he completely immune to Time stop?

Karna got pretty huge resistance pool...

>How potent

Doesn't really matter, ainz's death manip doesn't change other than the side-effects it does and TGOALID.

Idk much about karna so idk about time stop

OpMasada said:
BB, the main antagonist of Fate/Extra - the story where 5-B/planet level servants come from
So how it's connected to this thread? I mean he's not 5-B/A.

Or he can resist 5-B Death Manip?... isn't it's kinda PIS?

PIS? Based on what? I don't have much info on fateverse but i'm sure you don't either. A character's tier doesn't represent their hax, or resistances.

OpMasada said:
PIS? Based on what? I don't have much info on fateverse but i'm sure you don't either. A character's tier doesn't represent their hax, or resistances.
Well, tbh you're right. I just didn't found anything remotely sufficient on the BB page that's explained how Karna survive this, so i just made such a conclusion.

What's 5-B Death Manipulation? Waht?

Seriously the hell is 5-B Death Manipulation? How does sheer power require a specific tier of Death to work? o_o

PaChi2 said:
because you can kill planets with death hax
Janet is a thing. Anyway the BB profile didn't really help in understanding how his death manip resistance potent.

BB also obtains authority over life and death. Her authority is such that even Gilgamesh
Not very good explanation how he'd overcome this and how did he was affected by this.

Maraderchik said:
PaChi2 said:
because you can kill planets with death hax
Janet is a thing.
Anyway the BB profile didn't really help in understanding how his death manip resistance potent.

BB also obtains authority over life and death. Her authority is such that even Gilgamesh
Not very good explanation how he'd overcome this and how did he was affected by this.
BB has conceptual fu-........BS... is that good enough?

This is a close one. Luckily for Ainz, his normal robes turn his fire weakness into a strong resistance, greatly helping him in this fight. Also, Karna's armor doesn't protect from attacks that directly target him, and his innate magic resistance is only C. I'm willing to bet that Ainz can push him to use Vasavi Shakti, which will probably either kill or severely weaken Ainz. Either way, when Ainz resurrects, it shouldn't be too difficult to hax Karna after that. Ainz wins with high difficulty.

Karna has been impaled from the inside multipe times in the anime I think.

Vasavi shakti is not allowed

Doesn't divinity give servants a resistance buff?

Ainz is dying to Vasavi Shakti Period, he isn't going to survive a 5A attack with 5A AoE

Second, Kabacha and Kundala and Karan's own Durability stop him from getting one shotted and let him regenerate just fine.

His likely getting revised soon but ATM he resists Death from BB

Who can tell even undead to die.

At his peak Ainz can kill the air. Weaker spells kill undead. His skills which have death manip as a side effect kill 70,000. I don't think that's enough

From Karnas Profile

Magic Resistance: An innate ability that grants protection against magical effects. Unlike the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Karna's Magic Resistance is C-rank, cancelling spells with a chant below two verses, but it cannot defend against High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. In Fate/Extella, he instead possesses A-rank Magic Resistance, which can negate all spells A-rank and below, even High-Thaumaturgy, making him essentially untouchable to modern magi and deflecting spells from the Age of Gods that would annihilate the bodies of other Servants. Regardless of his rank, his armor negates most spells on its own through its conceptual defenses.

Grasp heart would be considered either a Rank A+ or EX spell. Bypassing Karnas magic resistance. So far it seems like grasp heart would just kill him..

Kabacha and Kundala would not protect Karna, It only protects from exterior attacks, grasp heart works within, it doesn't just cause instant death, it crushes whatever a heart would be to its target.

"Although it can protect against any physical attack from the outside, attacks within him are an exception. " (From his wiiki page.)

If the death maniplulation was a projectile (magical/physcal) then it would be resisted, but it isn't.

What the hell?

>At his peak Ainz can kill the air

With TGOALID you mean?, and it's skeptical whether he even conceptually killed it, or just got rid of oxyge.

>Weaker spells kill undead

No death spell has done that as far as I recall....other than TGOALID, where's your proof?

>His skills which have death manip as a side effect kill 70,000

Lies, he only did that with a super-tier magic and having a bigger range doesn't mean it's more potent.

OpMasada said:
What the hell?

>At his peak Ainz can kill the air

With TGOALID you mean?, and it's skeptical whether he even conceptually killed it, or just got rid of oxyge.

>Weaker spells kill undead

No death spell has done that as far as I recall....other than TGOALID....proof?

>His skills which have death manip as a side effect kill 70,000

Lies, he only did that with a super-tier magic and having a bigger range doesn't mean it's more potent.
>Conceptually killed What does that have to do with anything?

I could be wrong about the undead killing one tho. But number does = potency here

>Conceptually killed

It was in regards to you saying Ainz killed the air, and as you said that in reply to the comment I was assuming you were going on about conceptual stuff.

>Number = potency

I thought it only applies to certain hax, which I don't think death hax is one of them.

Actually just look at his profile

"However, it offers no protection against attacks that directly harm his internal organs without interacting with his armor"

Grasp heart crushes his heart from the inside. He doesn't resist magic that strong innately, he is dead.

Jugger47 said:
"However, it offers no protection against attacks that directly harm his internal organs without interacting with his armor"

Grasp heart crushes his heart from the inside. He doesn't resist magic that strong innately, he is dead.
Read the rest of his profile

"Other Servants can fight for nearly an entire day without stopping, and Karna easily shrugged off being impaled with thousands of spears from the inside out, being more annoyed than injured as he burned them away and powered on through sheer force of will. Despite being impaled by C├║ Alter's Gouging Piercing Spear of Carnage, he was able to survive long enough to use Vasavi Shakti."

KK conceptually nerfs anything from outside his armor. Vlad's stakes worked because he had already bypassed KK. Grasp Heart isn't doing anything since Karna was impaled from the inside out and just walked it off.

OpMasada said:
Jugger47 said:

Read the rest of his profile
"Other Servants can fight for nearly an entire day without stopping, and Karna easily shrugged off being impaled with thousands of spears from the inside out, being more annoyed than injured as he burned them away and powered on through sheer force of will. Despite being impaled by C├║ Alter's Gouging Piercing Spear of Carnage, he was able to survive long enough to use Vasavi Shakti."
That doesn't change that fact that he doesn't resist the instant death effect. What exactly gives him his resistance to death manipulation? His armor? If so grasp heart bypasses his armor which then causes instant death.

Also, if he can survive that much and Im missing something about his death manipulation, and he still is able to resist it, then this is just a stomp. I cannot think of anthing shorter than TGOALID for ainz to win, but he'll never live long enough.

OpMasada said:
So he baasically resist conceptual Death Manip and have 90% damage reduction?

If Wish to remove his resistance to Death valid tactic (it's pretty fine to me) i'm voting for Ainz, if not i didn't see how he can win this.

On Karna's profile it's mentioned that Kavacha and Kundala do not protect him from attacks that specifically target his internal organs, which is exactly what Grasp Heart does.

Jugger47 said:
Also, if he can survive that much and Im missing something about his death manipulation, and he still is able to resist it, then this is just a stomp. I cannot think of anthing shorter than TGOALID for ainz to win, but he'll never live long enough.
Ainz does have things like Perfect Warrior which lets him match/out stat Karna and also makes him incredibly skilled. I wouldn't say he has no chance.

Maraderchik said:
OpMasada said:
If Wish to remove his resistance to Death valid tactic (it's pretty fine to me) i'm voting for Ainz, if not i didn't see how he can win this.
No, no conceptual stuff for Ainz unless shown to, even if TGOALID is agreed to be conceptual, it only refers to TGOALID and that alone. Conceptual level is a powerful force in this wiki and you need proof rather than simple assumptions.

@Jugger his profile already states he has resistance to death manip, comments above already state that BB has death manip that karna resists.

Maraderchik said:
OpMasada said:
I would agree if I knew how long long exactly Ainz could even survive against Lancer. Its sounding like he won't get the time to do both wish and grasp. I'll hold out untill I get more information on his death resistance though.

Back