• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

'''Son of the sun VS Max Overlord of Nazarick '''

Run and gather information + Prep like he did when he fights against Shalltear, I didn't mean he runs away from the match just keep distant away.

I'm not really sure there's a complete immunity in this site until proven. And he doesn't have it in his profile.

No. There no tier of immunity, this is either there or it is not. On the other hand you can get resistance or weakness which is can be higher or lower.

John985 said:
not in this site but in overlord universe.
???

No. There no tier of immunity, this is either there or it is not. On the other hand you can get resistance or weakness which is can be higher or lower.

John985 said:
not in this site but in overlord universe.
To put it simply, how strong is karna's lightning? Even in overlord the word immunity is bullshit because it can be broken by things that are more powerful than it.

OpMasada said:
Even in overlord the word immunity is bullshit because it can be broken by things that are more powerful than it.
Like what?

High-Tier Physical Immunity III, High-Tier Magic Immunity III
Give you completely immunity to phys/mag attack from character below level 60/low-tier magic if your enemy haven't any items which nullify or bypass immunity.

Cold, Acid and Electrical Immunity
Grant you complete immunity to this kind of attack if your enemy any items which nullify or bypass immunity.
And finaly resistances

Piercing Damage Resistance V, Slashing Damage Resistance V, Turn Resistance III

I'm talking about Narberal when she said that Bone dragons are only immune to tier 1-6 magic and higher would work. But this is moot, because there's no immunity in this site.

No idea how strong his lighting though, it's just that he transform Vasavi Shakti in smaller forms to attack.

@Maraderchik

>Like what

Like when albedo pinned him to the ground and ainz was incapable of doing shit despite his "immunity" to physical restraint.

John985 said:
I'm talking about Narberal when she said that Bone dragons are only immune to tier 1-6 magic and higher would work.
Got it. My bad just miss the part with "Bone Dragon". But he's not immune to lightning, it's the same kind immunity to low tier magic as Ainz have.

OpMasada said:
@Maraderchik
>Like what

Like when albedo pinned him to the ground and ainz was incapable of doing shit despite his "immunity" to physical restraint.
Because it's not status effect, it's just physical strength. If she try charm him or to freeze to the floor she can't do it.

He's got no physical immunity to high level players, just to everyone below level 60.

Maraderchik said:
OpMasada said:
@Maraderchik
>Like what

Because it's not status effect, it's just physical strength. If she try charm him or to freeze to the floor she can't do it.
He's got no physical immunity to high level players, just to everyone below level 60.
>Because physical strength

Ainz literally stated that he should have been freed immediately, either way, how the hell would physically restraining someone, not classify as physical restraint?

To clarify as it seems you don't understand what I am talking about:

Ring that protects the user from temporal attacks and attacks designed to ''impede their freedom of movement

listed on the overlord wiki.

Impossible. My items grant me immunity to mobility impediments such as pinning. I should have been liberated the moment I was completely immobilized… in other words, someone's using a very powerful binding technique on me!

From the novel.

Again, that only qualifies for Stun Effects. Like Ice freezing your feet or electric chains. Physically slamming you with a hammer is going to definitely still work regardless of impeding movement or not.

Again, that only qualifies for status effects and not direct physical damage or weights. Albedo forcing herself on Ainz does not qualify as it's brute strength.

OpMasada said:
>Because physical strength

Ainz literally stated that he should have been freed immediately, either way.
Lol, he didn't understand what happened to him, i mean if you have blindness immunity and someone close your eyes with hand, and said "dude, what's wrong where your immunity?" isn't it's kinda absurd?

how the hell would physically restraining someone, not classify as physical restraint?
Through status effect like entagle, slow, etc.

Second thing:

How is this possible? I have restrain RESISTANCE and other movement hindrance RESISTANCE items. The moment I was completely immobilized, I should have been freed... This means the opponent has a high level restrain skill!

Impossible. My items grant me immunity to mobility impediments such as pinning. I should have been liberated the moment I was completely immobilized… in other words, someone's using a very powerful binding technique on me!

From the novel.

Looks like your version of LN quite different.

Are you saying pinning someone to the ground and stopping them from getting up is not restriction of mobility?

@Maraderchik I don't understand your second sentence.

@Maraderchik and where did you get the latter from? The offical?

OpMasada said:
A
@Maraderchik I don't understand your second sentence.

@Maraderchik and where did you get the latter from? The offical?
About blindness?

It was from black ver. pdf. Skythewood Translations, in translators credit, so i'm not sure which one is right.

Okay all for inconclusive.?

Am gonna request this thread gets closed as inconclusive before it gets closed for something else

@Zzsax

I think it's just bad matchup, not inconclusive. All what Karna got against Ainz is Brahmastra Kundala and bunch of BS resistance which is quite hard to disprove their efficiency against something except BB and Moon Cell.

But i'm overall agreeing about closing this.

Also for how strong is karna's lightning attacks he could basically vaporize mountains with it since vasavi shakti is indra's spear of lightning boosted up so much with prana burst (flame) and it will one shot anything in its way especially divine beings like the ancient gods or world concepts (akileuss kosmos)

so ya karna's lightning with out using it has vasavi shakti is stupide strong probably a bit stronger with some prana burst but yeah, ainz gets AP one shotted also karna's is more skilled then Ainz since even in Overlord Ainz isnt the most powerful guy he's just more tactical like batman with hax.

And fateverse gods are on an other level then overlord gods and karna himself has gone beyond them in terms of skill hell the spear of Indra was the proof his skills if Ainz resistance isnt confirmed to be on karna's level of destruction sunny boi takes this, if not inconclusive also for the laser eye ya it will always hit his targets and even pursuit them if needed if ainz isnt more skilled than karna or dosent have the ability to change the concepts of that lazer hes dead period

Akreious said:
Bro do you even know what a period is?

Or paragraphs?

That grammar structure hurts me on a spiritual level.
My bad i was writing that crap on my phone and auto correct plus the french settings are being annoying plus the fact that my phone is cracked i couldnt do shit about it

AshenCrow777 said:
Akreious said:
Bro do you even know what a period is?

Or paragraphs?

That grammar structure hurts me on a spiritual level.
My bad i was writing that crap on my phone and auto correct plus the french settings are being annoying plus the fact that my phone is cracked i couldnt do shit about it
Christ, get a new phone dude.

Back