• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku fights the God of Thunder (12-16-0).

Adem Warlock69 said:
Thor could still win with Warrior madness, cause in this form he still has the Thermo-Blast, so he just needs to explode with Thermo-Blast energy
And Goku and dodge it and Goku for an instant Kamehameha, and we've established how fast he can pull off that move.

Even Raditz was above Goku when it came to power actually skill and team work was the only thing he had. And Goku was holding him off at one point by himself

Adem Warlock69 said:
Thor could still win with Warrior madness, cause in this form he still has the Thermo-Blast, so he just needs to explode with Thermo-Blast energy
As much as normal Thor hitting a well timed and smart Thermo-blast is possible even if less likely than Goku winning, Warrior's madness Thor hitting with the thermo-blast is basicaly an impossibility, especialy with Goku right in his face running circles around him as he smash around in pure rage and accumulate pretty big damages.

Thor would just diminish his chance for nothing but he probably wouldn't know that.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Only Iron fist could never match that.Like you see how far we have to stretch to give Thor this
Ce7beb5dea35b2e8b3a1721dcb01547b
........we just gonna ignore this?
And this was a bloodlusted Thor IIRC

If that isn't an Outlier, then I don't know what is. He vibe checked Skaar in the same comic though
597922c8fa594735c171e10714bdc047--comic-layout-iron-fist
who tanked a blast from Galactus and fought on even ground with Hulk.

Well Warrior madness Thor isn't that dumb, he was smart enough to aim an attack at innocents so Beta Ray Bill sacrifices himself to save them

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Yeah, any votes based on Warrior's Madness need to be Discounted because it makes thor worse in this situation, not better.
@Sir sun man's vote applies to this I believe.

Only Iron fist could never match that.Like you see how far we have to stretch to give Thor this
Ce7beb5dea35b2e8b3a1721dcb01547b
........we just gonna ignore this?
And this was a bloodlusted Thor IIRC

If that isn't an Outlier, then I don't know what is. He vibe checked Skaar in the same comic though
597922c8fa594735c171e10714bdc047--comic-layout-iron-fist
who tanked a blast from Galactus and fought on even ground with Hulk.
I mean, don't get me wrong, this is definitely awesome, but it's horribly inconsistent with his other showings.

@Adem Warlock69

Didn't you already concede that Goku is quite a bit more likely to win in general lol?

Adem Warlock69 said:
Thor could still win with Warrior madness, cause in this form he still has the Thermo-Blast, so he just needs to explode with Thermo-Blast energy or Godblast energy, and even if Goku went Ssj3, he's dead
Can we stop with the Warrior Madness argument when it even said on he's profile it's out of character. If we doing OOC goku goes ssj2 off bat and one-shot.....

Adem Warlock69 said:
Well Warrior madness Thor isn't that dumb, he was smart enough to aim an attack at innocents so Beta Ray Bill sacrifices himself to save them
He was also dumb / unskilled enough for Bill to casualy disarm him and also dumb / mad enough to just start screaming randomly at the sky about laying waste to the cosmos.

More recently he just randomly tried to strangle Bill instead of doing litteraly any other more effective more.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@Adem Warlock69
Didn't you already concede that Goku is quite a bit more likely to win in general lol?
He's just trying to say Thor would still have a wincon even if he made the mistake to use warrior's madness.

Don't discount votes until the arguments are clarified. Doing otherwise is dishonest. At worst, put the batrle on hold until Thor supporters comeback and make a proper argument.

Omegas03 said:
Idk if I can discount Sir sun man's vote. It is also based on stamina and Thor hax.
Stamina is kind of a moot point when Goku can end the fight really quickly, also which Hax was he talking about?

Omegas03 said:
Idk if I can discount Sir sun man's vote. It is also based on stamina and Thor hax.
If it's not based purely on warrior's madness, i guesse it's fine even if we all agreed the hax were very unlikely to be used.

Adem Warlock69 said:
How did Superman Incon Goku in the First place?
What lol? How is this relevant here?

But anyway to answer your question, it's because it was largely agreed that both had legitimate win conditions and could both one shot each other in different ways. So inconclusive was the safest option for most people.

Adem Warlock69 said:
How did Superman Incon Goku in the First place?
Superman is more likely to abuse certain haxes before Goku manages to kill him/knock him out.

So both had equal chances to win against the other. Something even I agreed.

Someone should give a recap of the thread so new comers or TL;DRers don't just comment Anyone FRA without understanding whether those RAs are even valid at this point.

AwkguyDB said:
Someone should give a recap of the thread so new comers or TL;DRers don't just comment Anyone FRA without understanding whether those RAs are even valid at this point.
I gave one earlier IIRC but it's probably better if OP does it i guesse ?

AwkguyDB said:
I feel like that's a great idea.

> Goku win cons are due to AP advantage with transformations, skill advantage in martial arts, Analytical prediction, reactive power level, Teleportation, and warp Kamehameha as well.

> Thor win cons is a Thermo Blast to Goku before Goku jumps SSJ3 and beats him with far superior AP. Energy Absorption could also be used to get an AP advantage over Goku if he continually spams Ki blast.

>Thor's WM can not be used in this scenerio because him becoming a mindless brute would allow Goku to turn the tables easier on him. Basically if Broly in Ikari form had a static power level against SSJG Goku and couldn't AP override him.

Goku also has solar flare,shockwave eye blast (that are mostly invisible), teleport kamehameha. He can control distance and give himself openings when needed

He could also potentially use a Vice Shout, but more importantly are the people who voted for thor gonna come back and clarify their arguments?

Thor's reasons are energy absorbing, supposedly more experience and Thermo Blast. I think that's it.

Goku's reasons are AP, skill, analytical prediction, teleportation...

The absorption was debunked by Dragomer, and the experience was debunked by many more people.

Back