• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (DBS manga) vs Saitama (A VERY CONTROVERSIAL MATCH)

AzuRizzz

She/Her
Situation:
Goku seeks a sparring opponent to have fun fighting with
Which he sensed from someone blad coming from a grocery store.
He asked Saitama if he can go fight against him but he refused due to needing to buy groceries on todays sale, Goku who doesn't want to back off told saitama that he'll treat him as much as he can if he beats him sparking saitama's motivation lighting up a flame in him and accepting the challenge.

Speed equalized

(Goku is ofc in character)

Goku starts at base

4-A Saitama is used.

Win by K-O (or death)

Last edited:
Dude, why did you make this match? Goku one-shots, end of story. Even assuming that Goku holds back, which he often does in-character, and gives enough time for Saitama to evolve, he's still got plenty of transformations which would allow him to get the edge and easily defeat Saitama.
And Saitama isn't the only one who can evolve through combat. Key and point Goku getting hundreds of times stronger in his match against Jirin

My suggestion would be GT Goku since he is critically underrated and has a similar AP

The gap between Base Goku and Saitama, actually, forget Saitama, you can make all characters in OPM fuse together and the gap between that character and Base Goku is a number that have 50 digits. Base Goku swings his balls and the sweat from the balls oneshot the verse.

Changed it to Manga DBS goku, which should have 4-B-3B ap from base to basic super saiyan forms.

Last edited:
Saitama vs Manga Goku:

Goku opens with a punch, Saitama leaning out of the way. A series of consecutive blows begin to leave Goku disappointed.

"Man, I was hoping I didn't have to transform. KAIO-KEN!!"

Saitama simply flicks him aside, as he slams into the wall.

"Oh, Mr. Popo's gonna' tear me apart for that. KAIO-KEN TIMES 20!!"

Saitama leaps out of the way, leading Goku to stumble.

"WHOAH!"

Saitama leaps in, yelling "Consecutive normal punches!!"

Goku closes his eyes, leaning out of the way of each blow. Powering up into SSJ, he attacks again, with Saitama blocking all his blows, but Goku enters SSJ2, and even SSJ3. Saitama begins to get stronger and stronger, outspeeding Goku, and far overpowering him. Saitama, replicating Goku's style, fires off a Kamehameha. However, Goku merely smiles in response.

"Super Saiyan God."

Quickly, a God Kamehameha escapes his hands, blowing back Saitama's Kamehameha, and nearly incinerating Saitama, who falls to the ground, paralyzed.

"Hey, Saitama! Keep training. We'll need help against Frieza."

Goku and Saitama have no overlapping tiers so either 4-A Saitama one shots 4-B Goku, or Goku one shots since he'd be 3-A

I don't think you can even make this fair either
I doubt Goku would try to one shot as he's looking for fun in the scenario.

He might give saitama some time to catch up (just like broly, although not sure what tier broly was on first so not sure how much he jumped but i doubt that matters, the point is that goku likes to prolong fights and bring his opponents to their best for a good one.)

About saitama's development.

He's atleast superior to Garou whose development could jump from 7-A to 6-A and 5-B to 4-A in an instant.

Even this garou couldn't keep up.

About saitama's development.

He's atleast superior to Garou whose development could jump from 7-A to 6-A and 5-B to 4-A in an instant.

Even this garou couldn't keep up.
In a upgrade thread they actually figured out the exact rate of Garou's growth via a formula they made.
That's vs battles wiki autism for ya

I doubt Goku would try to one shot as he's looking for fun in the scenario.
He's so massively above Saitama that Goku likely wouldn't even find it fun. He'd likely just KO him instantly with a karate chop to the neck, and if Goku is 4-B, then Saitama one shots

Again, there's no way to make it fair, since either Goku is one shotted or he one shots Saitama

He's so massively above Saitama that Goku likely wouldn't even find it fun. He'd likely just KO him instantly with a karate chop to the neck, and if Goku is 4-B, then Saitama one shots

Again, there's no way to make it fair, since either Goku is one shotted or he one shots Saitama
I'm inclined to agree with you, but now that I think about it, he was beam struggling that one time with Krillin when going Blue. Goku can lower his power output to a massive degree

I'm inclined to agree with you, but now that I think about it, he was beam struggling that one time with Krillin when going Blue. Goku can lower his power output to a massive degree
Yes, but he was only doing it with Krillin to test him, specifically since the ToP had very strong opponent and he wanted to help Krillin to get ready. However, Goku wouldn't do that with Saitama since he doesn't know him and likely wouldn't find it fun anyways

Goku only suppresses his power when there is a very good reason for him to do so. Against fodders who he knew nothing about, he just one shot them like the Ginyu force members on Namek or Yakon. He suppressed against Krillin because Krillin is his close friend and Goku want to hype him up for the TOP. He suppressed in the TOP because there was a no killing rule and he have to save energy to fight stronger opponents later on in the TOP.

Eh, Saitama holds back too. This is just another Boros fight.

Saitama doesn't have ki sensing as far as I recall, but Goku still wouldn't really find it fun like against Jeice and Burter or Yakon

But can't saitama like copy goku's moveset and power. Super saiyan saitama

He did it with garou and later on after beating him he also took all of what garou has moving back in time.

But can't saitama like copy goku's moveset and power. Super saiyan saitama

He did it with garou and later on after beating him he also took all of what garou has moving back in time.
He should, but that seems pretty advanced for what Saitama would do initially. I'm pretty sure an SBA Saitama would just start out swinging, only to move on to the fancy stuff later (if Goku even gives him the chance to)

Back