• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some sort of Time Stop for Zangetsu (Quincy Spirit/Yhwach soul)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zangetsu appeared before Ichigo using the Quincy shadow portal ability to stop his bleeding with Blut Vene, and take him away from Kenpachi who remained frozen in time until Ichigo came back. The rocks around Kenpachi remained frozen in the air in the same spot for 3 panels, until he returns.

Zangetsu can use some sort of time stop.

Bleach-11247
Bleach-11248bbjdkdkk
Bleach-11249
Bleach-11250
Bleach-11251
Bleach-11252
Bleach-11253
Bleach-11279
Bleach-4241563

isn't this the Bleach equivalent of Naruto characters having deep emotional Talks with one another in their shared mindscape, that's how I interpreted the scene anyway. because it's in Ichigo's mind, time has almost no relevancy

Shadowbokunohero said:
isn't this the Bleach equivalent of Naruto characters having deep emotional Talks with one another in their shared mindscape, that's how I interpreted the scene anyway. because it's in Ichigo's mind, time has almost no relevancy
From the scans:

• Kenpachi is frozen.
  • Rocks around him are frozen too.
  • Zangetsu travel physically there as Ichigo explained below using the Shadow Portal to stop him from bleeding with "Quincy blood" or Blut Vene.
  • He took Ichigo to his inner mind to fight White.
  • Ichigo returned and Kenpachi is in the same spot.

• He took Ichigo to his inner mind to fight White.
not that mindscape the anime plot mindscape

• Kenpachi is frozen.
Rocks around him are frozen too

this is an extremely common trope in anime whenever the character has this inner monologue with themselves or their spiritual demon/yokai ect

• Ichigo returned and Kenpachi is in the same spot.
see above

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Don't agree, it's just happening in Ichigo's head.
It's not happening in Ichigo's head:

• Last scan shows you and tells you what Zangetsu did.
  • He travel with Shadow Portal.
  • He stop Ichigo's wounds with Blut Vene.
  • And then take him to his inner world with Shadow portal.
If Ichigo was already in his head, there is no point for Zangetsu to take him there if he was already there.

Shadowbokunohero said:
symbolic imagery?
You mean to tell me that the author told us 200+ chapters later that Zangetsu went there physically to save him and is all Symbolic imagery when he used the exact same panels? I don't think so.

no, the difference is more than 1 person perceived the event, the other person outright stating it's like time stopped

it was shown to have taken place in real time thanks to Sasuke comments

if it only affected Boruto and Momo then yes by all means

Momo's timestop is obviously not the same thing and I knew someone would bring it up. IIRC, that comparison was even explained before on why Momo's is a time stop and this isn't.

The current supporting argument againts this is that "Ichigo is inside his head".

Countered points that debunked this:

• Zangetsu was physically present by using the Quincy portal and stop Ichigo's bleeding with Blut Vene.
  • You can't travel to your head/Mindscape if you are already in your head/mindscape.
  • Author explained clearly what he did in chapter 542. Is the final scan.
No one has refute the feat.

and Sasuke notices this and comments on it...

meaning it was viewed by an external party

completely debunking the notion it was in his head

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
After he died against sausage, narudo, and bolt he what he appears to do his stop time and speak to bolt. Which in itself is questionable.
Ohhhhh.

You are talking about Momoshiki from Naruto.

I thought you were talking about Hinamori.

When?

Somewhere in between being raped by boruto rasengan and dying,Momo soul decides to be cool and stop time for a chat,although same with this case the time stop isnt exactly clear,Sasuke claims its like time stopped

because of Plot

just like his clairvoyance and what not

they are non combat applicable

as dumb as it sounds Momo can only stop time to have a chat

yeah? because it's still a thing, regardless if it's combat applicable or not

we are an indexing wiki first and debating wiki second

Just say on the file it can't be used for combative purposes.

Wow you guys say the same thing when we ask why some Bleach characters have abilities that they don't use in character

No offense but this is a bleach thread not a Naruto to Boruto thread

Shadowbokunohero said:
yeah? because it's still a thing, regardless if it's combat applicable or not
we are an indexing wiki first and debating wiki second
People might get the wrong idea that's all.

I know dude, i've been here long enough to that.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
It likely is similar to Shunsui Bankai situation where he could see the Zanpaktou spirit but no one else could.

Time didn't stop in shunsui case,Lille was like, who the F are you talking to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back