• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Myxenete

He/Him
How do I get those other CRTs officially accepted because no one's disagreed with them yet?

Kurosaki Ichigo (pre-timeskip):

Limited forcefield creation: Ichigo's hollow mask may manifest at spots on his body to shield him from taking the full force of a blow

Natural weaponry: Can shape his finger tips into sharp claws

Weapon creation: Created a blade from his spirit energy

Limited heat manipulation: Zangetsu's reiatsu is capable of burning the air

Limited duplication: When Ichigo externalizes Zangetsu he is capable of making at least 9 copies of him

Fullbringer physiology:

Resistance to extrasensory perception: Fullbringers are difficult to sense due to a lack of Reishi fluctuation when using their abilities

Surface scaling: Fullbringers are said to be capable of using the soul within water to allow them to walk on it

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez:

Natural weaponry: Can Shape his finger tips into bladed claws

Hitsugaya Toshiro:

Adept, likely Expert hand to hand combatant: Toshiro in color+ is stated as possessing a high level of skill in all areas which would include his hakuda skills, it also states that he is capable in any situation, which would include unarmed combat, Toshiro has shown the capability to dominate captain class combatants such as Hinamori Momo and Yumichika Ayaesagawa

Accelerated development: Developed bankai within a single year as a student of the Shinoreijutsuin, according to Yoruichi it usually takes more than 10 years of training just to externalize the Zanpakuto spirit, in comparison to a highly skilled prodigy vice captain like Hisagi Shuhei the narrator of CFYOW volume 3 states "When compared to the genius of Hinamori's kido and Hitsugaya's sword techniques, he understood that his natural gifts were next to nothing"

Possibly Limited Matter Manipulation/Deconstruction: Toshiro seems to be capable of deconstructing and dispersing the reishi that makes up the sheath of his Zanpakuto, as well as reforming it at a later time

Soul Physiology:

Immortality (type 2): Rukia states that a souls life force is tied to their spirit energy, Ichigo survives having a large chunk of his heart and right lung destroyed by Grand Fisher, Toshiro survives getting pierced through the heart by a burner finger 1, Yamamoto is still making actions to stop Yhwach after being split in 2, and all the captains fully acknowledge his death only after his upper torso in completely destroyed by Yhwach, Ichigo survives getting his Saketsu and Hakusui destroyed, they are directly stated to function as hearts to a Shinigami

Yamamoto Shigekuni Genryusai:

Existence erasure resistance: His entire body is completely obliterated by Yhwach's Heilig Pfeils yet he is still able to move on to hell

Sui-Feng:

Stealth mastery: Cloaked her reiatsu from BG-9's sensors

Shihoin Yoruichi:

Explosion manipulation: When using Shunkō: Raiju Senkei: Shunryū Kokubyō Senkei Yoruichi's lightning attacks detonate on contact with her opponent

Limited sleep manipulation (via equipment): Yoruichi posseses either the Gaten or Hoten which is capable of quickly knocking out Ichigo

Quincy physiology:

Resistance to mind manipulation and corruption (type 1): Giselle's schrift, The Zombie, is incapable of affecting Quincies while alive

Hirako Shinji:

Sleep manipulation: Is able to knock out Kurosaki Ichigo with Tanma Otoshi

Hopefully my last CRT for a long while

Agree: Arc7Kuroi (Neutral on Yama EE resistance), Trihexa102 (disagrees with Yama EE resistance), Excel616 (Neutral on Yama EE resistance), LuffyRuffy46307 (disagrees with Yama EE resistance), speedster352, Lynieryz, That_moron

Neutral

Disagree:

Last edited:
Agree for most except EE for Yama for now. also tell me if am wrong but isn't that a limitation to Giselle's shrift.

Yamamoto Shigekuni Genryusai:

Existence erasure resistance: His entire body is completely obliterated by Yhwach's Heilig Pfeils yet he is still able to move on to hell
I don't agree with this part. Yamamoto's soul wasn't necessarily erased by Yhwach here.

Agree for most except EE for Yama for now. also tell me if am wrong but isn't that a limitation to Giselle's shrift.
There's just as much evidence to suggest that Quincies resist it as to say it's a limitation, all we get is a statement

may I add something to this CRT? I noticed a lot of weird things on most characters' profiles

Askin according to his profile has a High 6A justification due to being able to block Bankai Urahara's attack after Urahara restructured his arm to be stronger than he is normally. Yoruichi and Yushiro can both beat the crap out of him without taking his Deathdealing into consideration

Urahara is 5B

I think those 3 at the very least should be upgraded to 5B due to scaling to Urahara

Also, Orihime and Chad

They're High 6A in the Lost Agent arc, and then after undergoing intense training, they get nerfed to High 6B? How does that make sense?

Last edited:
may I add something to this CRT? I noticed a lot of weird things on most characters' profiles

Askin according to his profile has a High 6A justification due to being able to block Bankai Urahara's attack after Urahara restructured his arm to be stronger than he is normally. Yoruichi and Yushiro can both beat the crap out of him without taking his Deathdealing into consideration

Urahara is 5B

I think those 3 at the very least should be upgraded to 5B due to scaling to Urahara

Also, Orihime and Chad

They're High 6A in the Lost Agent arc, and then after undergoing intense training, they get nerfed to High 6B? How does that make sense?
We are in the midst of revisions.

Urahara is 5B

Also, Orihime and Chad

1) We are in the middle of massive stat revisions
2) The anime for the TYBW is now the main canon over the manga so we have to wait for the anime
3) This isn’t the thread to talk about stats please refrain from derailing

1) We are in the middle of massive stat revisions
2) The anime for the TYBW is now the main canon over the manga so we have to wait for the anime
3) This isn’t the thread to talk about stats please refrain from derailing
why is the anime considered the main canon now?

Back